Glen Beck will Eventually do GREAT Harm to the Right...

http://mediamatters.org/research/201010110002

Bill Press has a Hammerhead from MM on right now and his Call Screener didn't want me to go and Point out that Obama and the DNC's current "Threats to Democracy" Accusations Paired with Baseless Accusations of Crimes Against the US Chamber of Commerce and the GOP are just about the same was what Beck does...

Cowards.

It's on right now if you get Bill Press Locally.

:)

peace...

That's what I said "conjecture". And what substance is he currently addicted to? And you can prove this too huh?

He's an Admitted Addict... Whether or not he is Using right now is something I don't Care one way or the other about...

He's NOT Emotionally Stable, and I don't want Leaders on my Side like this.

peace...

Prove he's not emotionally stable.

Describing someone who once had an addiction as an "addict" is disingenuous and ignorant.

Ever been to an AA or NA meeting? Once an addict, always an addict - it's a disease with no cure. People can live long lives in recovery, staying sober - but they're still addicts.

I should know, I'm a recovering addict myself. And a trained addiction counselor.

He's an Admitted Addict... Whether or not he is Using right now is something I don't Care one way or the other about...

He's NOT Emotionally Stable, and I don't want Leaders on my Side like this.

peace...

Prove he's not emotionally stable.

Describing someone who once had an addiction as an "addict" is disingenuous and ignorant.

Ever been to an AA or NA meeting? Once an addict, always an addict - it's a disease with no cure. People can live long lives in recovery, staying sober - but they're still addicts.

I should know, I'm a recovering addict myself. And a trained addiction counselor.

Thank you.

peace...

Forum List

Back