MSNBC: Bias exposed

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI]YouTube - MSNBC: Gun-Toting Protesters are 'White' Racists... Black Guy with AR-15 Edited to Conceal his Race.[/ame]

Yup they only report what they want to see, no mention that the AR-15 man was actually a working black american who happens to be conservative.

Go on MSNBC, your stooping lower than FOX news.

The people attending McCain's rally probably haven't been threatened with violence like the people who are against the current health care reform legislation HR3200, now know as the Kennedy Health Care Bill.

This video was posted and discussed a few days ago but I'm WAY too lazy to go find it and merge them.

Correction, I'm way too lazy and del would forget what he was looking for before could find it.

:razz:

I'm certainly not going to argue that MSNBC isn't biased. LOL.

But when have they claimed not to be biased?

Yeah, the reason I hate FoxNews slightly more than MSNBC is the fact that their slogan is "Fair and Balanced".

It's like they're flaunting their hypocrisy, and think the public is stupid enough to accept it.

MSNBC is just as biased, but they don't have any similar pretensions at neutrality, at least none that I know of.

The people attending McCain's rally probably haven't been threatened with violence like the people who are against the current health care reform legislation HR3200, now know as the Kennedy Health Care Bill.

That's hilarious. These thugs come out threatening to shoot up the place and it's the people who criticize them that are the bad guys.

That's hilarious. These thugs come out threatening to shoot up the place and it's the people who criticize them that are the bad guys.

People from the left have actually been physically confronting those who are protesting the current form of the health bill.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFeUhSlHiUQ]YouTube - SEIU Attack Black Tea Party Patriot & Tampa Town DNC Slaps Man[/ame]

skip ahead to 2:15 on the one below, and Yes the dude with the flag should have stopped antagonizing the kid too, they were both doing bad behavior just like Professor Gates and Officer Crowley were both idiots.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mslFPmo5Owc]YouTube - La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Townhall Attendees[/ame]

Last edited:

People from the left have actually been physically confronting those who are protesting the current form of the health bill.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFeUhSlHiUQ]YouTube - SEIU Attack Black Tea Party Patriot & Tampa Town DNC Slaps Man[/ame]

skip ahead to 2:15 on the one below, and Yes the dude with the flag should have stopped antagonizing the kid too, they were both doing bad behavior just like Professor Gates and Officer Crowley were both idiots.
]

it was the seiu that was attacked, at the very beginning of the video you will see a blue shirted seiu member on the ground, the supposed attack was other members coming to his defense.

it was the seiu that was attacked, at the very beginning of the video you will see a blue shirted seiu member on the ground, the supposed attack was other members coming to his defense.

Yep, I agree, SEIU guy was on the ground getting attacked.

Of course we notice that the beginning of the confrontation is conveniently missing from the tape.

As for the rest, I saw a lot of pushing and shoving back and forth. The only actual violence was that lady who slapped a guy.

As far as the second tape is concerned,

1. That kid was what, 15? A minor? And all those big guys are taunting him endlessly? That's an example of what exactly?

2. All the kid did, as far as I can see, is attempt to knock the camera out of the big guy's hand. That adult who was taunting a little kid should be ashamed of himself. What an asshole!

Forum List

Back