Glen Beck will Eventually do GREAT Harm to the Right...

If it were the same thing, why did Regan make it so, if you get caught with a pound of cocaine, you got probation, bu if you got caught with a quarter gram of crack you would get 10 years?

Remember that crap. Cocaine was considered almost acceptable (because a certain element was doing it) and Crack was evil and anyone who was in the vicinity of it was put away forever.

Crack and cocaine are two different things and anyone who says they are the same are trying to back up a really dumb statement.....Obama being a crack addict. That is just an asinine thing to say.

Because of the concentration.

There is a reason it's called crack cocaine.

As for backing up the statement, we've already had one liberal quoting from Obama's book stating he messed with cocaine.

IT IS A LIE SAYING HE IS A CRACK ADDICT. Period. Hack. To even say he is a cocaine addict is a lie. He tried it in College. If your rules apply, there are a lot of addicts running around.

Anyone who seriously suggests that BHO is an addict is addicted to falsification of facts.

Avatar, in your interviews with your clergy you are asked if you are being honest in your dealings and with others. If you have said 'yes' there, then you are lying 'here'.

It is the same drug, thats like saying shooting Heroin turns it into a different drug when you shoot it versus swallowing it.

Crack is a method of delivery, smoked versus snorted. Who said "cocaine dont make you crazy".

It's not the same drug, dumbfuck.

You have to add shit to cocaine and cook it to create crack.

See how they got to resort to name calling, what they add is some baking soda to turn it into a purified rock, drop the rock in a pipe and listen to it CRACK as its heated and inhaled. Now just cuz you can cut it and make it go further does not mean it still aint cocaine, you think cocaine is pure, its cut with the same shit as crack cocaine.

Crack is a name derived by the sound of rock Cocaine getting hot and crackling as it smokes. What makes it so dangerous is its so concentrated.

This is the problem, people jump to conclusions with no logical reason, crazy.

I'm aware of what they do to make crack which is why I'm aware that saying crack and cocaine are the same thing is a retarded thing to claim.

If it were the same thing, why did Regan make it so, if you get caught with a pound of cocaine, you got probation, bu if you got caught with a quarter gram of crack you would get 10 years?

Remember that crap. Cocaine was considered almost acceptable (because a certain element was doing it) and Crack was evil and anyone who was in the vicinity of it was put away forever.

Crack and cocaine are two different things and anyone who says they are the same are trying to back up a really dumb statement.....Obama being a crack addict. That is just an asinine thing to say.

As for backing up the statement, we've already had one liberal quoting from Obama's book stating he messed with cocaine.

Stop fucking lying and stretching the truth to perpetuate the lie.

Crack is created FROM cocaine.

While one is made from the other they are taken in entirely different ways, crack is FAR more addicting, and cocaine is considered more socially acceptable than crack.

I've met tons of people who have done or do cocaine who wouldn't smoke crack if it were free and came with a hooker but I've never met nor heard of a crackhead who would turn down some cocaine.

You claim to be a lawyer, right?

If they are the same thing then please enlighten us why there are different and stiffer laws for possession of crack than there are for cocaine.

See how they got to resort to name calling, what they add is some baking soda to turn it into a purified rock, drop the rock in a pipe and listen to it CRACK as its heated and inhaled. Now just cuz you can cut it and make it go further does not mean it still aint cocaine, you think cocaine is pure, its cut with the same shit as crack cocaine.

Crack is a name derived by the sound of rock Cocaine getting hot and crackling as it smokes. What makes it so dangerous is its so concentrated.

I'm aware of what they do to make crack which is why I'm aware that saying crack and cocaine are the same thing is a retarded thing to claim.
It's not retarded. The psychoactive compound in each is exactly the chemical compound - cocaine. That is also the addcitive compound. Purity levels of that compound are different in each form, though. Not the exactly the same, but not necessarily retarded, either.

Cocaine is cocaine; it's a chemical compound with a speciifc and unique chemical structure.

It is the same drug, thats like saying shooting Heroin turns it into a different drug when you shoot it versus swallowing it.

Crack is a method of delivery, smoked versus snorted. Who said "cocaine dont make you crazy".

Crack is cocaine, before they cut Crack its pure Cocaine, its called free baseing. Put some Coke in a spoon with baking soda, heat it up, the impurities seperate and you end up with a nice rock you can smoke.

Put it in a pipe and throw some fire on it and the rock Cocaine begins to crack as the user inhales it.

Anyone who argues Crack aint Cocaine dont know the difference between Sativia and Indica. You can bet your ass Obama knows the difference, hell, Obama wrote about this in his book.

IT IS A LIE SAYING HE IS A CRACK ADDICT. Period. Hack.

Its not a lie when the President himself says so in his book.

If you show me in his book where HE said he was a crack addict...I will start a thread saying how sorry and wrong I was. If you cant show me where he SAID HE WAS A CRACK ADDICT..I am asking you to first, say your sorry, then STFU.

It's not retarded. The psychoactive compound in each is exactly the chemical compound - cocaine. That is also the addcitive compound. Purity levels of that compound are different in each form, though. Not the exactly the same, but not necessarily retarded, either.

Cocaine is cocaine; it's a chemical compound with a speciifc and unique chemical structure.

Cocaine is one ingredient to crack. Crack is ingested in a different manner and is exponentially more addictive. It's treated much differently in social circles and in the eyes of the law. It's a different fucking drug.

Cocaine is one ingredient to crack. Crack is ingested in a different manner and is exponentially more addictive. It's treated much differently in social circles and in the eyes of the law. It's a different fucking drug.
The forms are different, of course. The drug - the active ingredient, to some - is exactly the same thing and that chemical compound's name is cocaine. That is indisputable. You are correct about the forms, he is correct that cocaine is cocaine - a unique chemical with a unique structure. No one is retarded.

Same drug, different name, different style. Its just marketing.

Its easier to smoke a rock than a powder. Even drug dealers mix it up to keep the customers interest.

foxnews_obey.gif

IT IS A LIE SAYING HE IS A CRACK ADDICT. Period. Hack. To even say he is a cocaine addict is a lie. He tried it in College. If your rules apply, there are a lot of addicts running around.

Anyone who seriously suggests that BHO is an addict is addicted to falsification of facts.

I think BHO needs to come out with a statement denouncing these accusations, or at least exlpain himself.

You're a dumbass, but you knew that already.

Cocaine and crack are sometimes confused as two different drugs when in fact they are the same drug in different forms

Cocaine & Crack

I think BHO needs to come out with a statement denouncing these accusations, or at least exlpain himself.
He already has.

Keep up.

"It's not something that I'm proud of, but that's part of the journey that I've taken. I like to think that by letting people know the mistakes I've made that maybe young people behind me are looking and saying 'You know what? This is a guy who made mistakes and he was able to right his life and get on track.' And that's I think an important message.

"Voters can make a judgment as to whether dumb things that I did when I was a teenager are relevant to the work that I've done since that time."

He already has.

Keep up.

"It's not something that I'm proud of, but that's part of the journey that I've taken. I like to think that by letting people know the mistakes I've made that maybe young people behind me are looking and saying 'You know what? This is a guy who made mistakes and he was able to right his life and get on track.' And that's I think an important message.

"Voters can make a judgment as to whether dumb things that I did when I was a teenager are relevant to the work that I've done since that time."

This said, I screwed up as a kid with trying cocaine.....not I AM A CRACK ADDICT.

Hacks....there are so many partisan hacks on this board.

Forum List

Back