Give us your guns, or we'll come and get them.

I love how the gun nuts act like some gun control is asking for their first born. What sad lives they must have. While our children are getting gunned down they hide behind their guns.
Can it be they recognize the importance of the Second Amendment, which is the only reason we Americans are not experiencing invasion by hordes of aggressive African and Middle-Eastern migrants, such as is happening in gun free Europe and Scandinavia.

Gun crime and gun accidents are unfortunate occurrences -- but there are worse things. Much worse.
Nonsense.

This is as stupid as it is ignorant and wrong.
Lying troll

How many times guns been taken so far?

None.

Nor will any guns be ‘taken’ – just another tedious rightwing lie.
Every time a responsible, law-abiding, adult citizen is deprived of the freedom to acquire a firearm, or a specific type of firearm or accessory, by the force of a questionably necessary law, the effect of that deprivation is precisely analogous to the forcible taking of the desired article.

To take is to deprive. Therefore to deprive is precisely analogous to taking something away. And by that reasoning guns have been taken from citizens many millions of times.

Obama is going to take your guns!

Send $$$$$$ to the NRA
It is the only way to stop him

The guy said he actually wanted to ban semi-auto rifles, and require people to turn them in.

At least he has the balls to not go with that "grandfathering" bullshit.
When Obama was president, he sent Michelle to kick in my door and take my guns

The NRA didn’t lift a finger

Now you are just being silly.

When Dems have gun bans on their platform, any jokes you try to make are just distractions from their true goals.
Really?
What are your psychiatry credentials again to know what I'm thinking?
Oh it's your made up mind
What's the euro joke?
All Americans need is to have the crap bombed out of them for weeks on end.
They are So brave otherwise.

None.

Every time a responsible, law-abiding, adult citizen is deprived of the freedom to acquire a firearm, or a specific type of firearm or accessory, by the force of a questionably necessary law, the effect of that deprivation is precisely analogous to the forcible taking of the desired article.

To take is to deprive. Therefore to deprive is precisely analogous to taking something away. And by that reasoning guns have been taken from citizens many millions of times.
Omg I feel so naked now

[...]

[...]
Unfortunately, a tragic truth is buried in that observation. White America has had it much too easy for the past seven decades. The consequence of that could very well be fatal complacency.

None.

This is a lie.

No responsible, law-abiding, adult citizen is deprived of the freedom to acquire a firearm.

In every state and every jurisdiction in the United States citizens have access to firearms for self-defense and other lawful purposes.

Every state and every jurisdiction in the United States has enacted firearm regulatory measures consistent with the Second Amendment and in compliance with Second Amendment jurisprudence.

Nothing is being ‘taken,’ no one is being ‘deprived.’

Send $$$$$$ to the NRA

The guy said he actually wanted to ban semi-auto rifles, and require people to turn them in.

When Dems have gun bans on their platform, any jokes you try to make are just distractions from their true goals.

I tried to explain to Michelle that I needed an AR 15 to hunt squirrels and the 50 round magazines to defend my family. I am not a good shot and miss a lot.

She took them anyway and left my kids some school lunch vouchers

More jokes. it's all you clowns have.

Send $$$$$$ to the NRA

Really?
What are your psychiatry credentials again to know what I'm thinking?
Oh it's your made up mind
What's the euro joke?
They are So brave otherwise.

Are you posting in the right thread?

Forum List

Back