Give us your guns, or we'll come and get them.

Ar15 style rifles should not be legal. Without a mass killing weapon he may have done nothing since they all seem to want to kill many.

He'd simply have used another weapon...try again
Or again he might not have thinking he couldn’t kill very many. Or maybe he’d get caught trying to get a more dangerous weapon. Had he used a less dangerous weapon lives would be saved.

The VA Tech shooter killed 33 with two handguns....try again
Different shooter and circumstances. I’ve told you how to have no shooting or fewer killed. You seem to like children being killed. Our worst shootings have been with ar15 style weapons.

You've lost and now resort to making shit up about me. Fuck off loser
Countries with strong gun control do not have a school shooting problem. For those who care the answer is obvious.

That isn't helping you. What law would have prevented Parkland. Be specific no more waffling BS
Ar15 style rifles should not be legal. Without a mass killing weapon he may have done nothing since they all seem to want to kill many.

Or again he might not have thinking he couldn’t kill very many. Or maybe he’d get caught trying to get a more dangerous weapon. Had he used a less dangerous weapon lives would be saved.

The va tech shooter had a 15 round magazine btw. That should be illegal as it is clearly for mass killing.

How long does it change one? Hint: about 3 seconds, hubby can do it in about 2. Nice try though

Different shooter and circumstances. I’ve told you how to have no shooting or fewer killed. You seem to like children being killed. Our worst shootings have been with ar15 style weapons.

Countries with strong gun control do not have a school shooting problem. For those who care the answer is obvious.

You're being redundant.

I love how the gun nuts act like some gun control is asking for their first born.
... Blah-Blah-Blah

That's just it ... People who own firearms aren't asking for shit.
Go cry to your mama, you scared little pussy ... :thup:

Has nothing to do with immigration policy.
Very little.

What percentage of the so-called "refugees" presently oppressing the native populations of most European and Scandinavian nations have adhered to those nations' immigration policies? They have brazenly entered by the boatload and in virtual armies literally marching across borders. They have absolutely no fear of the native populations.

The va tech shooter had a 15 round magazine btw. That should be illegal as it is clearly for mass killing.

How long does it change one? Hint: about 3 seconds, hubby can do it in about 2. Nice try though
That is slowing the shooter. Many shooters have been stopped at reload, see the Giffords shooter. Nice try.

Has nothing to do with immigration policy.
Very little.

What percentage of the so-called "refugees" presently oppressing the native populations of most European and Scandinavian nations have adhered to those nations' immigration policies. They have entered by the boatload and in virtual armies marching across borders. They have absolutely no fear of the native populations.
You can thank the ocean...they can’t walk here.

You're being redundant.
It is an important fact. If you cared you would understand why.

See? You're trying to argue something you're utterly clueless about. You're dismissed

That isn’t an answer.

Speaking of no answer, you never responded to my last post in the latest school shooting thread.
Feel free to ask again.

Why not answer it in the correct thread ?
There are lots of threads, I’m here at the moment. Link it if you want a response.

Oh good grief. You know the thread, you made a # of posts just today.

That isn’t an answer.

Speaking of no answer, you never responded to my last post in the latest school shooting thread.
Feel free to ask again.

Why not answer it in the correct thread ?
There are lots of threads, I’m here at the moment. Link it if you want a response.

Oh good grief. You know the thread, you made a # of posts just today.
Must not be important then.

You're being redundant.

You've failed miserably and it's duly noted. Have a good Memorial Day and for gawd's sake try and remember what it's for

Your the one hiding behind your guns while children die. All the scared gun pussies are.

Well ... You can go pound sand after you piss your pants for all I care ... :thup:
You're the one scared of firearms, not me.

You're being redundant.

You've failed miserably and it's duly noted. Have a good Memorial Day and for gawd's sake try and remember what it's for
Won again. Have a good weekend.

Scared? No. You are the one scared to go outside without a gun. Pussy.

Wrong again ... I just got back from the store and didn't carry a firearm with me.
Meanwhile ... You're the type pussy that attempts to project your fears and insecurities on others.

Tremble on junior ... The government will give you a shoulder to cry on.

Scared? No. You are the one scared to go outside without a gun. Pussy.

Wrong again ... I just got back from the store and didn't carry a firearm with me.
Meanwhile ... You're the type pussy that attempts to project your fears and insecurities on others.

Tremble on junior ... The government will give you a shoulder to cry on.

Maybe you haven’t noticed, but our children are regularly dying in school shootings. Yes i would like that to stop. You are the insecure one who chooses to do nothing.

Maybe you haven’t noticed, but our children are regularly dying in school shootings. Yes i would like that to stop. You are the insecure one who chooses to do nothing.

I have noticed a lot of whackadoodle crap going on in your Progressive shitholes.

We don't tend to have problems like that here.
If you could possibly unfuck yourself long enough to make a difference you probably wouldn't be having those problems either ... :thup:

.​

Forum List

Back