Give us a Rex X or a thumbs down or SOMETHING

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It makes absolutely no sense that the only option on a given post or thread is too give it positive feedback.

Either remove them all or give us balanced options

It makes absolutely no sense that the only option on a given post or thread is too give it positive feedback.

images4ZST91LZ.jpg

It'll only lead to abuse, as it's done on many other boards. People will use it to show dislike, hatred, and meanness towards other posters. I've been on boards for 15 years now, and it is always abused each time they allow it. I would very strongly vote against it. Besides, are you too lazy to type in your disagreement? Don't be so lazy, use your keyboard to disagree.

• Banned

View attachment 46249

It'll only lead to abuse, as it's done on many other boards. People will use it to show dislike, hatred, and meanness towards other posters. I've been on boards for 15 years now, and it is always abused each time they allow it. I would very strongly vote against it. Besides, are you too lazy to type in your disagreement? Don't be so lazy, use your keyboard to disagree.
It was the norm here until a few people abused it. The solution is to deal with them individually not punish everyone else

View attachment 46249

It was the norm here until a few people abused it. The solution is to deal with them individually not punish everyone else
I noticed you said the magic word, please......nothing for you!!

"Give us a Rex X or a thumbs down or SOMETHING"

Nonsense.

If you disagree with a post, quote the post and explain why.

That someone is too lazy or unable to adequately express himself in writing doesn't warrant ridiculous 'red X's' or similar childish manifestations.

View attachment 46249

Believe me, it'll be abused, big time. I've seen it way too many times over the years. Like I said, why not show your disagreement with your keyboard? It only takes a few second to type a disagreement. We do NOT need the door open to abuse, and ruin this board. We have people here that would love to use it every second of every day. They hate, they dislike, and they are here for attention purposes only. Think about it.

Nonsense.

That someone is too lazy or unable to adequately express himself in writing doesn't warrant ridiculous 'red X's' or similar childish manifestations.
Thank you.

• Banned

View attachment 46249

Believe me, it'll be abused, big time. I've seen it way too many times over the years. Like I said, why not show your disagreement with your keyboard? It only takes a few second to type a disagreement. We do NOT need the door open to abuse, and ruin this board. We have people here that would love to use it every second of every day. They hate, they dislike, and they are here for attention purposes only. Think about it.
Dude I've been a member here for 3 or 4 years and out of that time 3/4 of it we had the option. What you've seen on other boards is a lack of moderation if it's abused. That has no bearing on this board.

• Banned

Nonsense.

Says the man who uses an equally lazy thumbs up.
Try catching the point next time

View attachment 46249

Dude I've been a member here for 3 or 4 years and out of that time 3/4 of it we had the option. What you've seen on other boards is a lack of moderation if it's abused. That has no bearing on this board.

I'm surprised you would even consider something like that, taking into account the credibility of so many of your recent threads.

View attachment 46249

Hey dude, I couldn't give a happy rat's ass about how long you've been here. And, there must be a reason why the option is no longer available. If it was such a great idea, it would still be an option, and you wouldn't be asking for it. They took it away for a reason. And, again, are you too damn lazy to type a disagreement? What reason(s) would you have for wanting one other than pure damn laziness? Is there another reason? If so, please explain the other reason(s). Thanks.

Nonsense.

Says the man who uses an equally lazy thumbs up.
Try catching the point next time
imagesAPMJB2CW.jpg

View attachment 46249

Hey dude, I couldn't give a happy rat's ass about how long you've been here. And, there must be a reason why the option is no longer available. If it was such a great idea, it would still be an option, and you wouldn't be asking for it. They took it away for a reason. And, again, are you too damn lazy to type a disagreement? What reason(s) would you have for wanting one other than pure damn laziness? Is there another reason? If so, please explain the other reason(s). Thanks.
They took it away because they were too lazy to deal with the abusers. Period
And this will be my last response to you. You've voiced your opinion so it's time to grow up & move on.

View attachment 46249

They took it away because they were too lazy to deal with the abusers. Period
And this will be my last response to you. You've voiced your opinion so it's time to grow up & move on.
They shouldn't have to deal with lazy childish idiots. And, there's no need for them to put themselves back in a position to have to deal with lazy childish idiots. In addition, some damn nerve you have telling me to grow up when you're the one that started this stupid idiotic thread to begin with. I would strongly suggest that you take your own advice and grow up, and start typing your disagreement instead of asking for some damn pathetic "RED X". Have a nice day.

Some people will abuse it, which is why we can't have nice things.

Moma always told me that if I didn't have something good to say about someone, not to say anything at all.

Forum List

Back