Zone1 New reaction suggestion

The evil eye symbol (🧿) has been found through thousands of years of history across cultures, including in Latin America and parts of Asia. The symbol, most often depicted as four concentric circles in the shape of an eye, is used to ward off variations of evil intentions.

Of all the little reaction options there's really something missing, so I'm offering a suggestion that will go a long way to rounding out the repertoire.

I suggest a death wish reaction. The icon could be a skull and crossbones, or something like that. There are times when the only appropriate reaction to what someone says is to let them know you wish they were dead that and you hope it happens soon. And that is where the death wish reaction comes in. No need to engage someone with further discussion, just let them know you're writing off their very existence as a lost cause.

Now if that's too much for you pansy ass snowflakes I have backup option. The less harsh version of a death wish reaction is the hex reaction. The icon could be a little witch face silhouette or something like that.
death wish????....lolol......i could use that one for anyone who approves of an incestous pedophile in the wh full of nose candy

Of all the little reaction options there's really something missing, so I'm offering a suggestion that will go a long way to rounding out the repertoire.

I suggest a death wish reaction. The icon could be a skull and crossbones, or something like that. There are times when the only appropriate reaction to what someone says is to let them know you wish they were dead that and you hope it happens soon. And that is where the death wish reaction comes in. No need to engage someone with further discussion, just let them know you're writing off their very existence as a lost cause.

Now if that's too much for you pansy ass snowflakes I have backup option. The less harsh version of a death wish reaction is the hex reaction. The icon could be a little witch face silhouette or something like that.
Or you just put them on ignore.

For you, who is a pansy ass and can't take it, instead have an idiot emoji, again less violent as Democrats are hypersensitive to violent insults.

Last edited:
SmallBullets.jpg

Or you just put them on ignore.

For you, who is a pansy ass and can't take it, instead have an idiot emoji, again less violent as Democrats are hypersensitive to violent insults.

Why do people keep saying this idea is violent?

Look, if someone hits the "love" reaction to a post, that doesn't mean you're actually in love withe poster, does it? It doesn't mean that you're engaging in sexual intercourse with them, or that you're raping them. If someone hits the "winner" reaction, it doesn't mean you're actually awarding the person some kind of prize or honor. The "brilliant" reaction is not actually an IQ test. The "informative" reaction does not make the recipient an actual educator.

Of all the reaction options, there are SIX that would be said to be positive, congratulatory, or complimentary. On the other hand there are only TWO that express some kind of rebuff or repudiation. There are THREE that are vague and indeterminate and could be used to express either or neither, depending on context. Indeed, the "funny" reaction (which we should expect to hold a primary purpose of saying someone's post was enjoyed for its humor) is 90% used to imply the reactor is laughing at the poster in a derisive or insulting way. That fact demonstrates that users already long for more effective ways to register their disdain for a post.

I suppose the crybaby participation trophy snowflakes would rather that we get rid of all reactions that aren't a compliment, and would also like to make it against the rules to disagree with anyone, ever. Well, your weakness is pathetic and I wish you would die.

A death wish reaction would be the most severe rejection to a person's post as possible. It's metaphorical. In fact, great care should be taken by the admins to ensure that the normal circuitry that connects a reaction on a website to the release of a cyanide pill into a person's morning coffee is deactivated. The point is that in order to provide a truly open medium for expressing and discussing differences of opinion, equal and opposite avenues of expression should be available. The death wish reaction offers the chance to provide such a better balance within the available reaction buttons.

Take all the sharp objects out of your house and seek professional help.

Why do people keep saying this idea is violent?

Look, if someone hits the "love" reaction to a post, that doesn't mean you're actually in love withe poster, does it? It doesn't mean that you're engaging in sexual intercourse with them, or that you're raping them. If someone hits the "winner" reaction, it doesn't mean you're actually awarding the person some kind of prize or honor. The "brilliant" reaction is not actually an IQ test. The "informative" reaction does not make the recipient an actual educator.

Of all the reaction options, there are SIX that would be said to be positive, congratulatory, or complimentary. On the other hand there are only TWO that express some kind of rebuff or repudiation. There are THREE that are vague and indeterminate and could be used to express either or neither, depending on context. Indeed, the "funny" reaction (which we should expect to hold a primary purpose of saying someone's post was enjoyed for its humor) is 90% used to imply the reactor is laughing at the poster in a derisive or insulting way. That fact demonstrates that users already long for more effective ways to register their disdain for a post.

I suppose the crybaby participation trophy snowflakes would rather that we get rid of all reactions that aren't a compliment, and would also like to make it against the rules to disagree with anyone, ever. Well, your weakness is pathetic and I wish you would die.

A death wish reaction would be the most severe rejection to a person's post as possible. It's metaphorical. In fact, great care should be taken by the admins to ensure that the normal circuitry that connects a reaction on a website to the release of a cyanide pill into a person's morning coffee is deactivated. The point is that in order to provide a truly open medium for expressing and discussing differences of opinion, equal and opposite avenues of expression should be available. The death wish reaction offers the chance to provide such a better balance within the available reaction buttons.
:yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf:

A whole post I just for that?
Hey dingaling,
Did you not start this thread to suggest using emoji's to express emotions when reading dumbass posts? Well, I expressed my emotion with one for your mini novella that nobody will read because its too much blah blah blah. I am surprised I need to explain that to you. Oh wait. Here is another one for ya, :cuckoo:

:spinner:

Hey dingaling,
Did you not start this thread to suggest using emoji's to express emotions when reading dumbass posts? Well, I expressed my emotion with one for your mini novella that nobody will read because its too much blah blah blah. I am surprised I need to explain that to you. Oh wait. Here is another one for ya, :cuckoo:

:spinner:
Death wish reaction.

skull-and-crossbones.png

Forum List

Back