Give one example where people were led to war for reasons other then freedom, liberat

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Give one example in recent history where people were led to war for reasons other then freedom, liberation etc. I want to know. because from the way I know, all wars were fought with "good intentions" given to the society. it's always to "liberate" someone or to "defend against someones threat"

I have never heard of any dictator or leader taking his people into war to another country in order to "steal their goods, repossess their women" have you? please share.

Other way I am absolutely convinced 100%, that all pro war people are anti Christ: just because a black man wears a white suit, does not mean he is a white man

The German invasion of Poland, Japanese invasion of China, Pearl Harbor, the Russian invasion of Afghanistan, Napoleon's conquest of Europe, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, just about every war in history before 1776.

Give one example in recent history where people were led to war for reasons other then freedom, liberation etc. I want to know. because from the way I know, all wars were fought with "good intentions" given to the society. it's always to "liberate" someone or to "defend against someones threat"

I have never heard of any dictator or leader taking his people into war to another country in order to "steal their goods, repossess their women" have you? please share.

Other way I am absolutely convinced 100%, that all pro war people are anti Christ: just because a black man wears a white suit, does not mean he is a white man

MY Goodness! are you less then 21 years old?
Did your school teach you about 1991 INVASION of Kuwait by Iraq and
then the resumption of the 1991 War in Iraq in 2003 when during the 12 years from when Saddam SIGNED the 1991 CEASE FIRE he continued to murder his own people, build WMDs and attacked over 1,000 times coalition aircraft?
Thus resulting in the RESUMPTION in Mar 2003 of the WAR in IRAQ BECAUSE SADDAM
completely broke his 1991 CEASE FIRE agreement?

ARE You truly that ignorant of history?

MY Goodness! are you less then 21 years old?
Did your school teach you about 1991 INVASION of Kuwait by Iraq and
then the resumption of the 1991 War in Iraq in 2003 when during the 12 years from when Saddam SIGNED the 1991 CEASE FIRE he continued to murder his own people, build WMDs and attacked over 1,000 times coalition aircraft?
Thus resulting in the RESUMPTION in Mar 2003 of the WAR in IRAQ BECAUSE SADDAM
completely broke his 1991 CEASE FIRE agreement?

ARE You truly that ignorant of history?

I understand history and I recognize bullshit.

Bush Sr. was right to drive Saddam from Kuwait after other Arab states requested US help.

But as for the rest. Look at it this way. If you punched someone in the eye, would you walk away and turn your back on them and ignore them? Only if you're an idiot.

Bush Sr. had been the head of the CIA, an officer in WWII, Vice President and President. To believe that after forcing Saddam back to Iraqi borders and that he would then ignore Saddam is downright stupid. And I'm talking seriously stupid.

You know he parked at least a half dozen spy satellites permanently stationed over Iraq. The country was under sanctions. Their military had been destroyed. They had no industry. No manufacturing. No resources beyond oil and Iraq is a small country.

Imagining this guy was a big threat is wildly insane and laughable.

The German invasion of Poland, Japanese invasion of China, Pearl Harbor, the Russian invasion of Afghanistan, Napoleon's conquest of Europe, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, just about every war in history before 1776.
Was to liberate people from the Jews or from capitalists. Try again

Last edited:
Ghanghis Khan didn't pretend that his mission's point was anything other than conquest.

operation-iraqi-freedom-emblem.jpg

Pvsi, are you looking for a war in which a dictator did not at least create a cover story for his own propaganda minister or troops?

Did Hitler even realize he invaded Luxemberg or was it just on the way to the channel?

Pvsi, are you looking for a war in which a dictator did not at least create a cover story for his own propaganda minister or troops?

Did Hitler even realize he invaded Luxemberg or was it just on the way to the channel?
my question is very simple, your question is very confusing. are you trying to answer my question with your confusing question?

There's always two reasons for a nation to go to war, the one they tell the people and the real one.

No it wasn't. The immediate reason given was because of some fake incident the Nazis stage in the Polish Corridor. The reason for invading Eastward was lebenstraum (living space).

Civil War
To free the slaves:
The Civil War
But the purpose of the Civil War had now changed. The North was not only fighting to preserve the Union, it was fighting to end slavery.

Nope. That isn't the reason Lincoln gave for invading the South. He said it was to enforce his hated tariffs. "Lincoln never gave the slightest indication that he wanted to end slavery. His "preserve the union" shtick was pure propaganda.

Forum List

Back