Give one example where people were led to war for reasons other then freedom, liberat

That picture wasn't taken in Iraq, you lying sack of shit.

Remember when Iraqi women wore western style clothes? How pretty they looked? See how pretty they look now? We did that. We should be PROUD. Are Republicans PROUD what they did to those women?

burka_graduation.jpg

One thing about lefties is that they always have the liberal media to cover their criminal asses. You could make the case that the motivation for Korea and VietNam was legitimate. In both cases an innocent country was invaded. You could also make a case that the operations were illegal. Truman never consulted congress and LBJ invented a crisis in the Gulf of Tonkin that wasn't real. You could also make a case that both conflicts were so grossly mismanaged that it borders on criminal behavior. The liberal media turned Truman into a hero and forgot about LBJ's role in the Gulf of Tonkin. On the other hand the liberal media complains about Iraq when the president consulted congress and waited almost a year before committing Troops to a conflict that was run brilliantly even though democrats tried to undermine it at every step.

Give one example in recent history where people were led to war for reasons other then freedom, liberation etc. I want to know. because from the way I know, all wars were fought with "good intentions" given to the society. it's always to "liberate" someone or to "defend against someones threat"

I have never heard of any dictator or leader taking his people into war to another country in order to "steal their goods, repossess their women" have you? please share.

Other way I am absolutely convinced 100%, that all pro war people are anti Christ: just because a black man wears a white suit, does not mean he is a white man

MY Goodness! are you less then 21 years old?
Did your school teach you about 1991 INVASION of Kuwait by Iraq and
then the resumption of the 1991 War in Iraq in 2003 when during the 12 years from when Saddam SIGNED the 1991 CEASE FIRE he continued to murder his own people, build WMDs and attacked over 1,000 times coalition aircraft?
Thus resulting in the RESUMPTION in Mar 2003 of the WAR in IRAQ BECAUSE SADDAM
completely broke his 1991 CEASE FIRE agreement?

ARE You truly that ignorant of history?

Didn't a US official tell Saddam back before he invaded Kawait that we don't get involved in Arab on Arab conflicts?

If the debt truly matters to you, then we need to stop fighting wars so Shell can profit on Iraq's oil, especially when they don't even share the profits with the US Citizens who pay the bill for their invasions.

And so Cocacola can sell their shit overseas.

Ron Paul's right about one thing.

Remember when Iraqi women wore western style clothes? How pretty they looked? See how pretty they look now? We did that. We should be PROUD. Are Republicans PROUD what they did to those women?

burka_graduation.jpg
I think under the rags they all look the same, not sure which is the "christian" thing though

media_xl_3995720.jpg

That picture wasn't taken in Iraq, you lying sack of shit.

burka_graduation.jpg

That picture was from: Iraqi university graduation ceremony.

The veil of American Liberation descends upon Iraqi Women

burka3.jpg

Lying sack of shit? Gawd these right wingers are so stupid. How can they be so poorly informed? They sit in front of the Internet. Sure, there's a lot of bullshit on the Internet. Look at Fox and Heritage. But it's not ALL like that.

burka3.jpg

Lying sack of shit? Gawd these right wingers are so stupid. How can they be so poorly informed? They sit in front of the Internet. Sure, there's a lot of bullshit on the Internet. Look at Fox and Heritage. But it's not ALL like that.

I apologize. However, what's your point? The same thing occured in Iran, after your hero Jimmy Carter decided to let "democratic" forces topple the Shaw. It's happening in Egypt and Libya.

When did libturds like you ever oppose Islamic fundamentalism?

Good link, I just read the article.
:eek:

Yeah, "good link" if you're a total nutburger. That sight has got to be one of the most distant from reality I've ever seen. Allow me to quote from its mission statement:

PROUT stands for PROgressive UTilization Theory. It means, the progressive utilization and rational distribution of all the earth's natural resources. PROUT advocates another type of revolution called "nuclear revolution." In nuclear revolution, every aspect of collective life - social, economic, political, cultural, psychic and spiritual - is completely transformed. New moral and spiritual values arise in society which provide the impetus for accelerated social progress. The old era is replaced by a new era - one collective psychology is replaced by another. This type of revolution results in all-round development and social progress.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Give one example in recent history where people were led to war for reasons other then freedom, liberation etc. I want to know. because from the way I know, all wars were fought with "good intentions" given to the society. it's always to "liberate" someone or to "defend against someones threat"

I have never heard of any dictator or leader taking his people into war to another country in order to "steal their goods, repossess their women" have you? please share.

Other way I am absolutely convinced 100%, that all pro war people are anti Christ: just because a black man wears a white suit, does not mean he is a white man

The Argentinian invasion of the Falkland Isles. The Bosnian war. In fact there are several examples that you would have known about had you bothered to check.

History lesson....civil war was not just about slavery.southern states wanted to preserve their rigjts as states to govern themselves,and property rights against a seemingly expansive federal government.

History lesson....civil war was not just about slavery.southern states wanted to preserve their rigjts as states to govern themselves,and property rights against a seemingly expansive federal government.

BINGO!

To be more specific, the Southern states did not want Northern merchantilists like Lincoln imposing massive tariffs on them. Just before Lincoln was inaugurated, Buchanon signed the "Tariff of Abomination" which drastically increased tariffs.

The Argentinian invasion of the Falkland Isles. The Bosnian war. In fact there are several examples that you would have known about had you bothered to check.

The classic example is Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.

Forum List

Back