Give me one example...

I believe that Biblical prophecy is 100 percent accurate. So I'm asking if anyone can refute this. Give me one example of a Bible prophecy that got it wrong.

Note: Saying that it is wrong is not enough. You must provide irrefutable proof that it is wrong.

:lol:

Why?

It's not like you're open to listen, even if it were possible to provide "irrefutable proof" that your beliefs are wrong.

What's the point of this thread?

The second coming of Jesus never happened.

Fail!

The OP said give ONE example. You gave four.

Mock and blaspheme all y'all want, the burden will be upon your shoulders in the end come the great judgement upon ...

Yeah. I heard that one before.
Good you heard it, but did you understand it's importance ?

I remember once when I was a kid, a traveling salesman visited our house selling fire extinguishers. In his pitch he kept using phrases like "when you have your house fire, and your kids are sleeping in their rooms" etc... At some point, by dad became visibly angry and told the salesman to leave. He said he'd had enough of his implied threats.

I always thought it was kind of a crazy over reaction, but I think I'm starting to get it. When someone is trying to convince me of something, and insists that I'm going to suffer some terrible fate if I don't buy whatever it is they're selling - I smell a rat.
You are not being sold anything. Salvation is a free gift. It does't cost you anything. What atheists are really angry about is the fact that if they accept Christ as their Savior, they will have to give up some of their worldly pleasures. In other words, they love their sin more than their Creator. So be it. You already know the price of sin. Enjoy it while you can.
Jesus already died for our sins on the cross. That bill is paid, brah.

Fail!

I remember once when I was a kid, a traveling salesman visited our house selling fire extinguishers. In his pitch he kept using phrases like "when you have your house fire, and your kids are sleeping in their rooms" etc... At some point, by dad became visibly angry and told the salesman to leave. He said he'd had enough of his implied threats.

I always thought it was kind of a crazy over reaction, but I think I'm starting to get it. When someone is trying to convince me of something, and insists that I'm going to suffer some terrible fate if I don't buy whatever it is they're selling - I smell a rat.
You are not being sold anything. Salvation is a free gift. It does't cost you anything. What atheists are really angry about is the fact that if they accept Christ as their Savior, they will have to give up some of their worldly pleasures. In other words, they love their sin more than their Creator. So be it. You already know the price of sin. Enjoy it while you can.

Yeah, yeah. Fire and brimstone. The boogey man will get me. I get it.

I'm not really an atheist. I just don't find your god appealing.
And why is that? Be specific.

You know, that "be specific" schtick is something I have little patience with. Do you see yourself as some kind of puffed up schoolmarm or something?

Anyway, I'm not much interested in a religion that resorts to petty threats to attract followers. Is that all you got?
What threats? Is offering to save someone from falling off a cliff to certain death a threat? If you were hanging by your fingernails, would you be glad to accept rescue? If you were drowning, would you refuse the lifeguard who is trying to rescue you? It amounts to the same thing. Gods word is trying to rescue you from the penalty of sin, which is death. How does that equate to a threat?
God already drowned nearly everyone in his flood once already. What makes you think that He won't also judge me and send me to hell?

Mock and blaspheme all y'all want, the burden will be upon your shoulders in the end come the great judgement upon ...

. You are equating the word with the worldlyness of man, and that is the true rat that is being smelt here or these days. Good attempt found in your own opinion of yourself, but very transparent indeed.

Fail!

If continue in the knowledge of good and evil, and you decide that evil is more appealing to you than good, then your choice will have been made freely by you. No one will be to blame but you.

You know, that "be specific" schtick is something I have little patience with. Do you see yourself as some kind of puffed up schoolmarm or something?

Anyway, I'm not much interested in a religion that resorts to petty threats to attract followers. Is that all you got?
What threats? Is offering to save someone from falling off a cliff to certain death a threat? If you were hanging by your fingernails, would you be glad to accept rescue? If you were drowning, would you refuse the lifeguard who is trying to rescue you? It amounts to the same thing. Gods word is trying to rescue you from the penalty of sin, which is death. How does that equate to a threat?
God already drowned nearly everyone in his flood once already. What makes you think that He won't also judge me and send me to hell?
. They chose their fate, and he honored their choices made. The same with Sodom etc. If you choose to follow him although not perfectly (for no man is perfect no not one), then you shall be saved from the yearnings of your heart that seeks him diligently. He knows our hearts, and our minds where as nothing is hidden from him.

Your choice, make it good.

Fail!

. Amen.

Fail!

If continue in the knowledge of good and evil, and you decide that evil is more appealing to you than good, then your choice will have been made freely by you. No one will be to blame but you.
I choose good every time. Too bad for your bogus theory though. :206:

. They chose their fate, and he honored their choices made. The same with Sodom etc. If you choose to follow him although not perfectly (for no man is perfect no not one), then you shall be saved from the yearnings of your heart that seeks him diligently. He knows our hearts, and our minds where as nothing is hidden from him.

Is that a threat?

This thread concept is precisely the sort of parlor trick that a charlatan has to resort to, in order to sell his snake oil. If the charlatan had a decent product with proven effectiveness, he could just dump the evidence on a table and say, "and there you have it!".

But a charlatan selling a fairy tale has to resort to specious arguments, appeals to emotion, and tricks. Like the concept of this thread.
.Why produce the evidence in the face of evil ? Either you accept or you don't. It's your choice. There are no tricks.

The evil one's begged Jesus to give them a sign of his percieved weakness in which they imagined on that terrible day, and they mocked him to call on his father, to come down from that cross, yet he did none of these things in their favor. You are in either one camp or another, where as you believe or you don't. There was the case of doubting Thomas who believed only by sight or by proof, yet his heart was good so Jesus gave him his proof. Those who demand proof from an evil stand point, are requiring it in order to scrutinize the truth in a worldly manor, and they seek to do harm by denying the truth before those in whom they want instead to follow them..... He who has the keys to life and death itself is the way the light and the truth. No man shall enter except through him.

Is that a threat?
. Good grief.

Fail!

Well good for you, but are you fulfilled in your life ? Only you know that answer. And if you think that question is a worldly one, then guess again, and then dig deep.

Fail!

Well good for you, but are you fulfilled in your life ? Only you know that answer. And if you think that question is a worldly one, then guess again, and then dig deep.
I am fulfilled in life, yes.

Why produce the evidence in the face of evil ?
But you don't even have the option, because you have no evidence . So you are equivoacting to self soothe .

Don't tell me there are "no tricks". Talk to the charlatan in the OP, trying to use silly tricks.

Did you just say I am evil?

This thread concept is precisely the sort of parlor trick that a charlatan has to resort to, in order to sell his snake oil. If the charlatan had a decent product with proven effectiveness, he could just dump the evidence on a table and say, "and there you have it!".

But a charlatan selling a fairy tale has to resort to specious arguments, appeals to emotion, and tricks. Like the concept of this thread.
.Why produce the evidence in the face of evil ? Either you accept or you don't. It's your choice. There are no tricks.

The evil one's begged Jesus to give them a sign of his percieved weakness in which they imagined on that terrible day, and they mocked him to call on his father, to come down from that cross, yet he did none of these things in their favor. You are in either one camp or another, where as you believe or you don't. There was the case of doubting Thomas who believed only by sight or by proof, yet his heart was good so Jesus gave him his proof. Those who demand proof from an evil stand point, are requiring it in order to scrutinize the truth in a worldly manor, and they seek to do harm by denying the truth before those in whom they want instead to follow them..... He who has the keys to life and death itself is the way the light and the truth. No man shall enter except through him.
There is no independent evidence that Jesus existed

But you don't even have the option, because you have no evidence . So you are equivoacting to self soothe .

Don't tell me there are "no tricks". Talk to the charlatan in the OP, trying to use silly tricks.

.No, but does your concious bother you ??
Not at all. Who were you referring to as evil? Clearly it was me.

Dishonesty seems to scome so easily to you religiousrfolks. You seem to think that your divine mandate excuses any and all behavior, as long as you think you are being a soldier for Jaysus. The jihadis share this sentiment with you

Just a few verses to ponder.

31. Because of this, I say to you, every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men except the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit; that shall not be forgiven to men.

32. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this age nor in the coming age (Matthew 12:31 - 32, HBFV throughout).

1. And I stood on the sand of the sea; and I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy (Revelation 13:1, see also 13:6 and 17:3).

Dishonesty seems to scome so easily to you religiousrfolks. You seem to think that your divine mandate excuses any and all behavior, as long as you think you are being a soldier for Jaysus. The jihadis share this sentiment with you
Do you want someone to refer to you as evil ?

Do you want someone to refer to you as evil ?
Ah, look who is trying out his own parlor tricks, now...

PRO TIP: If you are embarrassed by something you said, take it back.

Forum List

Back