Give me one example...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I believe that Biblical prophecy is 100 percent accurate. So I'm asking if anyone can refute this. Give me one example of a Bible prophecy that got it wrong.

Note: Saying that it is wrong is not enough. You must provide irrefutable proof that it is wrong.

Umm, asking the left these things is like wizzzing into a fan, and them telling you it's raining... LOL

That's a silly concept, Nuts!
You can just say 'It hasn't happened yet, but it's just around the corner!'
Like the endless stream of Rapture predictions.

I believe that Biblical prophecy is 100 percent accurate. So I'm asking if anyone can refute this. Give me one example of a Bible prophecy that got it wrong.

Note: Saying that it is wrong is not enough. You must provide irrefutable proof that it is wrong.
Which Bible?

This is just going to end up in a silly fest, isn't it?

If I provide a prophecy, and then show it's wrong, you'll just make stuff up in order to show it's right.

Blood Moon 2018 bible prophecy TRUE: Earthquake hits Papua New Guinea same time as eclipse

"Chapter Two of the Book of Joel says that the "sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood" before the second coming of Jesus Christ."

Then this guy claimed that the Blood Moon of 2018 and an Earthquake were proof that Jesus is coming back.

But blood moons aren't so rare, they've happened plenty of times in the last 2000 years, and earthquakes aren't rare either.

So....

I can't argue that. The most important parts of the Old Testament were prophesies about what happened in the New testament. Anyone who knows anything about the Bible knows how true this is.

If I provide a prophecy, and then show it's wrong, you'll just make stuff up in order to show it's right.

Blood Moon 2018 bible prophecy TRUE: Earthquake hits Papua New Guinea same time as eclipse

"Chapter Two of the Book of Joel says that the "sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood" before the second coming of Jesus Christ."

Then this guy claimed that the Blood Moon of 2018 and an Earthquake were proof that Jesus is coming back.

But blood moons aren't so rare, they've happened plenty of times in the last 2000 years, and earthquakes aren't rare either.

So....
. No man shall know the hour nor the minute of the end or of the second coming. That is the gloriousness of it all. The hearts of man won't be coerced into believing anything out of fear nor from the threat of a day, but shall seek him out of the pureness of their hearts in which yearns for that day 24/7.

So....
. No man shall know the hour nor the minute of the end or of the second coming. That is the gloriousness of it all. The hearts of man won't be coerced into believing anything out of fear nor from the threat of a day, but shall seek him out of the pureness of their hearts in which yearns for that day 24/7.
Give me one example of a Bible prophecy that got it wrong.

... for that day

the knowledge for the day of Judgement is well known among those of the spoken religion of antiquity ... with the passing of the last of either good or evil will be the day of Judgement, Noah's parable, the forged 4th century bible hasn't a clue.

Did Jeesus come back and no one noticed?

Given an infinite timeline, no prophecy, biblical or otherwise, can be said to be wrong.

Is Jonah in Nineveh an example of what you are seeking? God told Jonah to proclaim to Nineveh that the city would be destroyed in forty days. Did not God foresee the city would repent?

In any case, we are told that Nineveh did repent and that in return, God did not destroy the city. Therefore, this prophecy was certainly unfulfilled. Jonah was irked, and who could blame him? After all, it was his reputation that was at stake.

So....

Some Christians will claim prophecies, others will you can't make prophecies. The joys of contradictory religions.

The flood never happened, go geologic proof. Plus, how did Noah get Kangaroos from Australia?

The parting of the sea was made up, there's archeological evidence on the sea floor of an army being drowned in a straight line.

The predictions of heaven and hell have yet to be proven.

So....

Some Christians will claim prophecies, others will you can't make prophecies. The joys of contradictory religions.
Care to put this in English ?

I can't argue that. The most important parts of the Old Testament were prophesies about what happened in the New testament. Anyone who knows anything about the Bible knows how true this is.
Yet the messiah never appeared for the Israelites..

Forum List

Back