Give Him A Bottle Of Cheap Whiskey, And A Blade -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
- to cut his wrists.

EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in panic mode'

Would not matter if they did. It is not like there is a federal law against it. That was one of the reason Mueller was not pursuing collusion, but only prosecutable crimes, as there is no collusion stutute in federal code. Trump really popularized the collusion thing. Much better than railing against a crime against a federal statute. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing, anyone?

- to cut his wrists.

EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in panic mode'

Is this nonsense still relevant to anyone?

Faux news from Faux.
Whenever someone says that, I know they're making an excuse not to look at the evidence.
Laziness is prevalent among the liberals.
I dont like looking at evidence by going dumpster diving. Faux news is dirtier than any dumpster.
Ha - The real facts are found in the dumpsters. You can find all the things people want to hide -- things too deplorable for the goody-two-shoes to even gaze upon.

Faux news from Faux.
Whenever someone says that, I know they're making an excuse not to look at the evidence.
I dont like looking at evidence by going dumpster diving. Faux news is dirtier than any dumpster.

Some folks only see what they want to see.
Thats most humans. I choose to see and believe truth. I wont be brainwashed by the bullshit on Faux.

Faux news from Faux.
Ha - The real facts are found in the dumpsters. You can find all the things people want to hide -- things too deplorable for the goody-two-shoes to even gaze upon.
Shit and trash are found in dumpsters. If you want to find the things people want to hide you follow the money.

Would not matter if they did. It is not like there is a federal law against it. That was one of the reason Mueller was not pursuing collusion, but only prosecutable crimes, as there is no collusion stutute in federal code. Trump really popularized the collusion thing. Much better than railing against a crime against a federal statute. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing, anyone?
i agree W6...
in my view, our entire governance is predicated on exactly what they accused trump of

~S~

- to cut his wrists.

Unnamed senior administration officials told FOX News. Well there's two sources which will say anything the President tells them to.

Schiff has told the Supreme Court that the House Investigation is ongoing and has asked that the Grand Jury Materials be turned over forthwith.

Why is Trumpy Bear fighting their release so hard? Enquiring minds want to know.

Faux news from Faux.
Shit and trash are found in dumpsters. If you want to find the things people want to hide you follow the money.
Haha - well that too. But lets face it, you can tell a lot about people by going through their trash. That's why cops do it. That's why PI's do it. You can tell how healthy they eat and you can read the mail they've tossed. Yep, I wouldn't want to do it, but there is a lot to be found there.

Forum List

Back