Joe Biden is caught between a rock and a hard place.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
He's either gonna have to admit to being indirectly involved in a shady deal,
or eventually he may be forced to perjure himself when these questions arise at some point, which they certainly will. But as usual don't expect a responsible press to honestly cover it. You can bet if (God forbid)he were to beat Trump we'll spend 2 years watching the House Republicans impeaching him - payback time.

This is an article from 5 months ago.
THERE IS NO DOUBT that Joe Biden was provoked at town hall in Iowa on Thursday, when he called a voter “a damn liar” for leveling the false charge that the former vice president had arranged for his son to get a job on the board of a Ukrainian energy company in 2014.

According to payment records reviewed by Reuters that two former Ukrainian law enforcement officials say are Burisma’s, the company paid about $3.4 million to a company that was controlled by Archer called Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC between April 2014 and November 2015.

Specifically, the records show 18 months in which two payments of $83,333 per month were paid to Rosemont Seneca Bohai for “consulting services.” The two sources said that one of those monthly payments was intended for Biden and one for Archer.

Last edited:
Very interesting about Hunter, but a nothing burger for Joe. If I were him, I would not make comment about it one way or the other. Joe Biden will be an excellent President and I will vote for him as most of the other independents will, plus the vast majority of the Democrats, and significant numbers of the Republicans. Most Americans look forward to his Presidency.

Trump will lose Florida and that will be the end of him!
Terrible to see the money trump and gang have stolen for themselves over the last 4 years, history will be very unkind to
Trump, and all his followers, if they ever admit they were.

Trump will lose Florida and that will be the end of him!
Terrible to see the money trump and gang have stolen for themselves over the last 4 years, history will be very unkind to
Trump, and all his followers, if they ever admit they were.
I doubt it.

Very interesting about Hunter, but a nothing burger for Joe. If I were him, I would not make comment about it one way or the other. Joe Biden will be an excellent President and I will vote for him as most of the other independents will, plus the vast majority of the Democrats, and significant numbers of the Republicans. Most Americans look forward to his Presidency.
Independents will vote for Joe because they like being unemployed.
I like that logic.

I like that logic.
I like the way you think. A little warped, but often funny.:abgg2q.jpg:

I like that logic.
I like the way you think. A little warped, but often funny.:abgg2q.jpg:
It must be very safe living in a non-Border Blue State.
Except that no one wants to live there.

What ?

He is caught all right. Yea, Rock and A Hard Place.

The Rock is Dementia. The Hard Place is Alzheimer's.

SAD!

If by some miracle he does win, he will be impeached. Since you loons has made it all right to impeach a president. If you don't like him.

If by some miracle he does win, he will be impeached. Since you loons has made it all right to impeach a president. If you don't like him.
Nothing like reasonable, level headed voices in a healthy democratically elected representative republic, and you are certainly nothing like it. :)

Joe probably doesnt remember what burisma is or who hunter is.
He couldnt possibly perjure himself.

we are all looking forward to see how long biden can speak without stuttering at the first debate

Joe probably doesnt remember what burisma is or who hunter is.
He couldnt possibly perjure himself.
Probably not worried about perjuring himself. That is a Trump thing.

He's either gonna have to admit to being indirectly involved in a shady deal,
or eventually he may be forced to perjure himself when these questions arise at some point, which they certainly will. But as usual don't expect a responsible press to honestly cover it. You can bet if (God forbid)he were to beat Trump we'll spend 2 years watching the House Republicans impeaching him - payback time.

This is an article from 5 months ago.
THERE IS NO DOUBT that Joe Biden was provoked at town hall in Iowa on Thursday, when he called a voter “a damn liar” for leveling the false charge that the former vice president had arranged for his son to get a job on the board of a Ukrainian energy company in 2014.

According to payment records reviewed by Reuters that two former Ukrainian law enforcement officials say are Burisma’s, the company paid about $3.4 million to a company that was controlled by Archer called Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC between April 2014 and November 2015.

Specifically, the records show 18 months in which two payments of $83,333 per month were paid to Rosemont Seneca Bohai for “consulting services.” The two sources said that one of those monthly payments was intended for Biden and one for Archer.

The thing is that Joe is so out of it now, he doesn't realize anything that's going on around him, about him or to him. He's just gone.

So if someone asks him a question about it (which is generally what happens when you run for office and have press conferences!) you'd advise him not to comment? How exactly do you see that playing out, White?
Reporter: "Mr. Vice President what do you have to say about reports that your son received millions of dollars from foreign companies for what was essentially a "no show" position on their boards? Don't you think that the optics on that look horrible?"
Joe Biden: "No comment."
Reporter: "Oh, OK..."

Forum List

Back