Give Him A Bottle Of Cheap Whiskey, And A Blade -

Schiff now has to turn over his transcripts. Then there's the civil Flynn case. He's going to sift through a few graves.

I'll venture this and the Durham matter will all come to a conveniently-timed head about mid-August.

Faux news from Faux.
Whenever someone says that, I know they're making an excuse not to look at the evidence.
Laziness is prevalent among the liberals.
I dont like looking at evidence by going dumpster diving. Faux news is dirtier than any dumpster.

That's funny, you know who else dismisses 'news' from sources they disagree with? That's right, Trump.

No Trump dismisses news from sources who expose his lies. Anyone who tells the truth really. Fox doesn’t do that. They parrot his bullshit.

Faux news from Faux.
Whenever someone says that, I know they're making an excuse not to look at the evidence.
Laziness is prevalent among the liberals.
I dont like looking at evidence by going dumpster diving. Faux news is dirtier than any dumpster.

That's funny, you know who else dismisses 'news' from sources they disagree with? That's right, Trump.
Correction. Drumpf dismisses news that expose all the lies he has told his Drumpftards or anything factual that may get in his way of further bullshitting his vassals later on.

Schiff now has to turn over his transcripts. Then there's the civil Flynn case. He's going to sift through a few graves.

I fully expect the Flynn matter to explode when the judge denies the Motion and excoriates the Justice Department.
What motion? It's over. The guilty plea has been withdrawn and the case vacated. Flynn will be filing civil suits. Barr and Durham are going after Comey, Strzok and Page for lying to the FISA Court.

Are you really this dumb or do you just play one on tv.

I fully expect the Flynn matter to explode when the judge denies the Motion and excoriates the Justice Department.
What motion? It's over. The guilty plea has been withdrawn and the case vacated. Flynn will be filing civil suits. Barr and Durham are going after Comey, Strzok and Page for lying to the FISA Court.

Are you really this dumb or do you just play one on tv.

A Motion to withdraw the guilty plea has been filed but the judge is under no obligation to allow it.

Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI. He elocuted his guilt to the judge who refused to let him off with just cooperating with the FBI and told him he had to do more to get a “Get Out Of Jail” free card and he’d better start doing it.

You’re exculpatory evidence isn’t what you think it is. In fact, legally speaking, it’s nothing.

Did Flynn lie to the FBI? Yes he did. And he admitted it. Anything else is irrelevant.

in addition to which he accepted a $25,000 fee from the Russian government within 6 months of leave the US military, which he knew was illegal. And he failed to disclose this payment which was even more illegal.

Flynn also acted as an agent for the Turkish government and was promoting Turkey’s interest within the Trump transition team, despite have never registered as ab agent of a foreign government.

Flynn was illegally promising to lift Obama’s sanctions after the inauguration Which is a violation of the Hatch Act.

Flynn got off light. But he’s not going to walk on this one.

Forum List

Back