Give a man a fish

Taught my kids to fish in a matter of hours...

Taught my kids to work to earn something in just about the same timeframe...

They certainly won't be screaming for months and years on end for someone to give them fish and asking for more fish because they keep popping out babies they could not afford

More simple concepts from a simple mind.

Now that's ironic. You should get a laugh from that there, no matter who you are.

Did they suddenly change the definition or irony? Who knew.

LOL.. wow.. is that the typical mindless Lib response, or what? Personal responsibility... a term the left just doesn't understand.

Personal responsibility....lol. Remind us how you feel about people who can afford health insurance yet choose not to purchase it.

You people couldn't build a consistent argument if you tried.

Buying health insurance should be a personal decision like buying a lexus. You buy it or you either pay for your own treatment out of your pocket, or you do without. It's really as simple as that.

:clap2:

Like I was saying...

LOL.. wow.. is that the typical mindless Lib response, or what? Personal responsibility... a term the left just doesn't understand.

Personal responsibility....lol. Remind us how you feel about people who can afford health insurance yet choose not to purchase it.

You people couldn't build a consistent argument if you tried.

Buying health insurance should be a personal decision like buying a lexus. You buy it or you either pay for your own treatment out of your pocket, or you do without. It's really as simple as that.

i believe the same thing should be true about auto insurance, but it's not, I have to pay it to drive and earn money.
my house, I hate paying insurance on a house that is not worth it, but, the banks force you to buy insurance so you can sleep before driving to work.

Last edited:
Jesus had no problem giving people food to eat and healing them for free.
I quess you guys are not christians.

jesus did like to give fishes to hungry people.

hell me even made a while buch of them and gave them away instead of horading them to sell for profit

so no dem ever worked or made money huh?

do you know how partisan you are?

who said that? Another mindless Lib method... make false assumptions and words in people's mouths.

time for you to appologise

LOL for what... your responses to my posts are out of bounds and put words in my mouth. I never mentioned cutting off aid to those who need it, or said "no dems work".. read the words and comprehend. It's not that hard.

You've heard the saying, "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for life" or some other way of saying it.

President Obama and the left in this country are the ones who want to give a man a fish. The reason why is because once that man learns to fish, he will no longer be dependent on the government and the government will loose control of that man.

The left in this country has been working for a very long time making every citizen dependent on the government. It's the only way anyone on the left can get elected to office now. The regular citizen will vote for anybody on the left as long as they keep getting stuff and they don't care what else the left does to this country. As long as their belly is full, they don't care.

It's a shame really.

Give a man a fish

And democrats want you to pay taxes on it.

:mad:Yes. Before and after you eat it.

You've heard the saying, "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for life" or some other way of saying it.

President Obama and the left in this country are the ones who want to give a man a fish. The reason why is because once that man learns to fish, he will no longer be dependent on the government and the government will loose control of that man.

The left in this country has been working for a very long time making every citizen dependent on the government. It's the only way anyone on the left can get elected to office now. The regular citizen will vote for anybody on the left as long as they keep getting stuff and they don't care what else the left does to this country. As long as their belly is full, they don't care.

It's a shame really.

That koolaid must be tasting real good.

hell me even made a while buch of them and gave them away instead of horading them to sell for profit

I fully remember that Jesus created or made the fishes out of his efforts... I don't remember him confiscating from those who did not wish to be confiscated from to support others and use the threat of imprisonment to ensure their cooperation... then I remember that he gave willingly

I also do not remember him condemning those who worked to sell fish at market to support their families and make a profit

I want to know HOW MANY poor people republicans have taught to fish, during the 6 years they were in total control of congress and whitehouse under Bush?

You see IF repubs really believe in teaching the poor man how to fish, then I and many other liberal would applaud them and support them in that measure, but guess what? It's just hotair....

I fully remember that Jesus created or made the fishes out of his efforts... I don't remember him confiscating from those who did not wish to be confiscated from to support others and use the threat of imprisonment to ensure their cooperation... then I remember that he gave willingly

I also do not remember him condemning those who worked to sell fish at market to support their families and make a profit
oh, he most certainly confiscated the few fish that were available!

I want to know HOW MANY poor people republicans have taught to fish, during the 6 years they were in total control of congress and whitehouse under Bush?

You see IF repubs really believe in teaching the poor man how to fish, then I and many other liberal would applaud them and support them in that measure, but guess what? It's just hotair....

To be honest, they believe in having the poor man teach himself how to fish so they don't have to worry about feeding him

Pick yourself up by your bootstraps damnit!

Actually thats not true at all. There are tons of brainwashed republicans on this site alone that receive government "free rides" and would never vote democrat.

I'm collecting social security. Is that the free ride you speak of?

Ask your fellow republicans. They consider you to be the root problem of our country.

Regardless. I paid into the system for 46 years and the money is due me. Am I a believer in the system? Hell no! Had my and my employers' contributions been put into a 401K type of fund from 1965 on, I would have a couple million to live off in stead of $1,700.month.

Forum List

Back