Democrats To Present The Disclose Act

Do you support the disclose act?

• Yes, there should be transparency of major donors.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, let anyone funnel money through front groups without question.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
I think this is a great piece of legislation. Transparency is at the utmost of importance and this legislation will require those donating more than $10,000 in political contributions to disclose themselves.

Democrats push for transparency in political ads with DISCLOSE Act | The Raw Story

i find it funny the dems would do this after Obama screamed he was going to be transparent and didnt even do that and now that the dems are losing this they have to go screaming foul.

I guess anyone who stays in that party is just blind, oblivious or both.

I think this is a great piece of legislation. Transparency is at the utmost of importance and this legislation will require those donating more than $10,000 in political contributions to disclose themselves.

Democrats push for transparency in political ads with DISCLOSE Act | The Raw Story

i find it funny the dems would do this after Obama screamed he was going to be transparent and didnt even do that and now that the dems are losing this they have to go screaming foul.

Obama has been completely transparent, and has released his tax returns for 12+ years, why won't Willard?

You know, Obama would veto this if it applied to this years election.

He would sign it in an instant. Obama and the dems are strongly against crooks trying to throw elections with secret funds. Not to mention the democrats already passed it before in 2010, but as usual the republicans filibustered it,..

Last edited:
Donation disclosure proposed by the party that, four years ago, racked in the cash from noteworthy donors like "Good Will" , "afdhdhdhd" and "Doodad Pro"?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama has been completely transparent, and has released his tax returns for 12+ years, why won't Willard?

He would sign it in an instant. Obama and the dems are strongly against crooks trying to throw elections with secret funds. Not to mention the democrats already passed it before in 2010, but as usual the republicans filibustered it,..

sure thing there BL sure thing :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Michelle Malkin » Obama’s cloud-based transparency

Michelle Malkin, Really? :lmao:

Though I know no matter what, every thread has to be spun into a "I hate Obama rabble rabble!" rant by you right wing trolls, but let's stay on topic.

Michelle Malkin, Really? :lmao:

Though I know no matter what, every thread has to be spun into a "I hate Obama rabble rabble!" rant by you right wing trolls, but let's stay on topic.

we are i showed obama is not as transparent as he proclaimed he would be, why cant u admit that.

if by against, you mean employed by, then you would be correct.

People really think big donors to our politians should be secret? Baffling...

Do you really think people knowing who the donors are is going to keep dishonest politicians honest?

Sure it will. Politicians are to represent the people, not a handful of major campaign donors,...

It's clear again the democrats feel this way, and the republicans sure don't.

People really think big donors to our politians should be secret? Baffling...

Greta vanSustern interviewed Mitch McConnel tonight he said the bill called for disclosure for mostly Republican donors and had large carve pouts to exempt mostly dem donors such. As the unions. Fuck the demz

Forum List

Back