Give a man a fish

If a man starves to death while hes learning to fish is that a good outcome?

Taught my kids to fish in a matter of hours...

Taught my kids to work to earn something in just about the same timeframe...

They certainly won't be screaming for months and years on end for someone to give them fish and asking for more fish because they keep popping out babies they could not afford

More simple concepts from a simple mind.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check (or any other free ride) and you'll have a Dem voter for life.

Actually thats not true at all. There are tons of brainwashed republicans on this site alone that receive government "free rides" and would never vote democrat.

There are always exceptions. But you know as well I do, who votes for the handouts. Look at the plight of every major city in this country, and who's running them. How have they changed in the last three decades?

Where as broke republicans pretend to be against the handouts, but have no problems putting their own hands out.

If a man starves to death while hes learning to fish is that a good outcome?

They certainly won't be screaming for months and years on end for someone to give them fish and asking for more fish because they keep popping out babies they could not afford

Simple concept?? Yep.. you fucking work to take care of your fucking personal responsibilities.... it's not hard to understand, unless you are a goddamn leftwinger

Simple mind.... hardly

You really hate the poor huh

LOL.. wow.. is that the typical mindless Lib response, or what? Personal responsibility... a term the left just doesn't understand.

Personal responsibility....lol. Remind us how you feel about people who can afford health insurance yet choose not to purchase it.

You people couldn't build a consistent argument if you tried.

Nope... I just refuse to be forced to take over their personal responsibilities for them... And I refuse to raise my kids to think that they don't have to work to take care of their personal responsibilities

LOL, another hypocrite.

Nope... I just refuse to be forced to take over their personal responsibilities for them... And I refuse to raise my kids to think that they don't have to work to take care of their personal responsibilities

LOL, another hypocrite.

Really?? Never took a handout a goddamn day of my life... but with my tax rate, I certainly pay for a lot

But keep dreaming and poo flinging in hopes that you get something to stick

there is nothing wrong with both giving a man a fish to eat while he learns to fish and teaching him to fish.

its the smart thing to do and the kind thing to do

Simple concept?? Yep.. you fucking work to take care of your fucking personal responsibilities.... it's not hard to understand, unless you are a goddamn leftwinger

Simple mind.... hardly

You heard me, simple concept. I mean you wrapped up your entire argument with a cute little reference to people popping out babies that they can't afford. Nice and simple. Right simpleton?

LOL.. wow.. is that the typical mindless Lib response, or what? Personal responsibility... a term the left just doesn't understand.

Personal responsibility....lol. Remind us how you feel about people who can afford health insurance yet choose not to purchase it.

They should get billed for medical services from everything from checkups to operations to prescriptions....

See.. not that goddamn difficult

You have the freedom and all the consequences that come with that freedom

idiot

LOL, another hypocrite.

Really?? Never took a handout a goddamn day of my life... but with my tax rate, I certainly pay for a lot

But keep dreaming and poo flinging in hopes that you get something to stick

Hypocrites get mad when you point our their hypocrisy.

They should get billed for medical services from everything from checkups to operations to prescriptions....

idiot

Billed you say?

So how would someone pay off a bill for say $300,000, $500,000 or even $750,000? What would the payment and terms look like?

Your answer is bill them. LOL. Like I said. Simple solutions from the simple minded.

You've heard the saying, "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for life" or some other way of saying it.

President Obama and the left in this country are the ones who want to give a man a fish. The reason why is because once that man learns to fish, he will no longer be dependent on the government and the government will loose control of that man.

The left in this country has been working for a very long time making every citizen dependent on the government. It's the only way anyone on the left can get elected to office now. The regular citizen will vote for anybody on the left as long as they keep getting stuff and they don't care what else the left does to this country. As long as their belly is full, they don't care.

It's a shame really.

As hard as it is for you to think, here is the reality of it all.
you are full of shit.
Liberals work as hard if not harder than you.
if you don't think so, come out in the 100 degree heat for some heavy laboring. You wouldn't last a day.

Simple mind.... hardly

You heard me, simple concept. I mean you wrapped up your entire argument with a cute little reference to people popping out babies that they can't afford. Nice and simple. Right simpleton?

Again.. it IS a simple concept... fucking work to pay for your goddamn personal responsibilities... and reap the consequences to your own personal actions, choices, etc

Can't afford kids, use a goddamn rubber that you pay for, or (GASP) refrain from sex... Having problems buying food? Stop spending on cable tv, cell phones, iTunes, or whatever else... Get a roommate, hell get 3 roommates...

It is not hard to understand... unless you are an extreme leftist such as yourself

why does the right fight so hard to force the rest of us to NOT to help people?

Simple mind.... hardly

Again.. it IS a simple concept... fucking work to pay for your goddamn personal responsibilities... and reap the consequences to your own personal actions, choices, etc

Can't afford kids, use a goddamn rubber that you pay for, or (GASP) refrain from sex... Having problems buying food? Stop spending on cable tv, cell phones, iTunes, or whatever else... Get a roommate, hell get 3 roommates...

It is not hard to understand... unless you are an extreme leftist such as yourself

LOL. Keep it simple! Simply dumb. Have you ever had a thought that involved any sort of thoughtful solution that didn't rely on bucketing everyone in to a single easy to judge group?

Of course you haven't. That would take work. We all can see how you feel about working your brain.

Keep it simple.

idiot

Billed you say?

So how would someone pay off a bill for say $300,000, $500,000 or even $750,000? What would the payment and terms look like?

Your answer is bill them. LOL. Like I said. Simple solutions from the simple minded.

300k checkup?? 400k prescription?? 500k tonsillectomy??

But hey, if you saved 200 every 2 weeks from the time you were 18 (instead of paying for insurance, if you so CHOSE to do such a thing) and had it in an interest bearing account that could only be used for medical expenses... and you had a need for heart surgery when you are say 55, you WOULD have the money saved...

But if you think you won't be able to, or for some reason you choose not to (have insurance or a health savings account)... lose your house, cars, retirement fund... you reap the consequences of your actions...

I CHOOSE to carry insurance and I pay for it.... my neighbor has always chose NOT to carry insurance... we each have a differing approach in the FREE society... to each his own... and if he loses his nest egg because he has a huge bill for life saving procedures, it is not my responsibility to cover it for him...

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check (or any other free ride) and you'll have a Dem voter for life.

Actually thats not true at all. There are tons of brainwashed republicans on this site alone that receive government "free rides" and would never vote democrat.

I'm collecting social security. Is that the free ride you speak of?

idiot

Billed you say?

300k checkup?? 400k prescription?? 500k tonsillectomy??
Is that the best you can do? We both know what I was referring to but you chose to pretend(?) to be an idiot so you can avoid giving me a real answer. Why? Because you have no answer. Your simple solutions don't allow for real life to creep in to your scenarios.

But hey, if you saved 200 every 2 weeks from the time you were 18 (instead of paying for insurance, if you so CHOSE to do such a thing) and had it in an interest bearing account that could only be used for medical expenses... and you had a need for heart surgery when you are say 55, you WOULD have the money saved...

But if you think you won't be able to, or for some reason you choose not to (have insurance or a health savings account)... lose your house, cars, retirement fund... you reap the consequences of your actions...

I CHOOSE to carry insurance and I pay for it.... my neighbor has always chose NOT to carry insurance... we each have a differing approach in the FREE society... to each his own... and if he loses his nest egg because he has a huge bill for life saving procedures, it is not my responsibility to cover it for him...

Ahh but thats where your simple minded idea falls apart. Because your neighbor will default on his bills, and those costs will be passed on to you through higher cost for care an insurance premiums. Whether you like it or not.

I'm collecting social security. Is that the free ride you speak of?

Ask your fellow republicans. They consider you to be the root problem of our country.

Forum List

Back