Giuliani To Mueller, We Want The Same Deal As Hillary

Too damn funny. Just now on Fox.

Giuliani said Mueller asked him what kind of interview would you agree to? Giuliani says he said we wanted the same as Hillary. You write the report exonerating Trump BEFORE we have the interview. :lmao:

Giuliani said Mueller said he didn't want the investigation to look like Comey's of Hillarys.

Damn, I can't stop laughing. Mueller has nothing and as in the other thread I posted Mueller is looking for a way out.

He has nothing. And, no, I didn't make this up. Giuliani said it five minutes ago.
Let’s give Trump the same deal HIllary got

An eleven hour Senate inquiry
Five years of nonstop investigations
Seven separate congressional inquiries

Deal?

If Mueller has “nothing” why is he getting so many convictions?

...Mueller has nothing...
We will only know that when Special Counsel Robert Mueller releases his findings.

And not one moment before.

Besides... that whole lotta nuthin sure has The Creature up at night, sweating bullets, and tweeting at 2:00 in the morning...

Be at peace... those findings are coming soon enough, as History measures time.

Tick... tick... tick... :21:
Not hardly. Trump doesn't sleep much. I think sometimes he goes days without sleep.
This investigation is a time waster.
Trump wants to get things done.....and he doesn't have the patience that most of us have.
We voted him into office to get things done, and Mueller is just holding him back, hopefully until the Dems can take back Congress.

He could sit with the special counsel and expedite the process...oh wait...he'll perjure himself....so the investigation continues
Since the investigation was tainted with perjured testimony to the FISA judge from the beginning, recognizing it as being legit in any shape or form is a mistake. Trump isn't going to get a fair deal from the special council. It is his duty to be fair and impartial, but Mueller isn't capable of that where Trump is concerned. Adding to that is the simple fact that this investigation is over something that isn't even a crime in the first place. But I know that what I'm saying is too logical for an illogical person like yourself. So I guess you're going have to hope that Manafort is convicted of something that has nothing to do with Trump so you can lie to yourself about how YOU GOT TRUMP.

Conspiracy...possibly hiring folks to hack your political opponent...obstruction of justice....plenty of potential crimes. Hence this is why you investigate; to see if crimes were committed.

I know what I'm saying is too truthful for someone like yourself to understand.
No. The reason you investigate is because you have evidence of a crime. Where's the evidence? Instead of an investigation of a crime, we have an investigation IN SEARCH OF A CRIME.

Let’s give Trump the same deal Bill Clinton got

Impeachment

Giuliani said Mueller asked him what kind of interview would you agree to? Giuliani says he said we wanted the same as Hillary. You write the report exonerating Trump BEFORE we have the interview. :lmao:

Giuliani said Mueller said he didn't want the investigation to look like Comey's of Hillarys.

Damn, I can't stop laughing. Mueller has nothing and as in the other thread I posted Mueller is looking for a way out.

He has nothing. And, no, I didn't make this up. Giuliani said it five minutes ago.

Deal?
Can Trump stop the 11 hour inquiry with a coughing-fit???

Giuliani said Mueller asked him what kind of interview would you agree to? Giuliani says he said we wanted the same as Hillary. You write the report exonerating Trump BEFORE we have the interview.

Giuliani appears on Fox a lot. Why? Fox is watched by Trump's fans. Only they are gullible enough, dumb enough to believe the B.S. Giuliani puts out.

Collusion isn't illegal. True, but conspiracy and collaboration with a hostile foreign government is.

Trump did collude, but it isn't illegal.

Trump didn't collude.

Don McGahn will help Trump. Giuliani has no idea what McGahn told Mueller during those 30 hours. Trump is really pissed that his lawyers at the time talked him out of using executive privilege.

The White House can still use executive privilege, typical have it both ways Trump. Pretend to cooperate, then use the hammer. Giuliani is nuts. Can't be done. Once one waives executive privilege, it's done.

Truth isn't truth.

Before that it was "alternative facts, " and "Don’t believe the crap you see from these people — the fake news." Anyone see a pattern here? Of course the typical Trump fan will say, "Nope."

Then there is the typical Trump fan who will say, "Damn, I can't stop laughing. Mueller has nothing. Mueller is looking for a way out," when he is totally clueless, like everyone else, as to what Mueller has.

Mueller is letting the loudmouth, Giuliani, do all the talking, all the time digging himself a deeper hole.

Truth isn't truth!
Lawyer speak for Perjury Trap ........derp.......

Giuliani spoke the truth......they exonerated her before they did her interviews and other key witnesses......

Then Comey..........gave the famous non indictment of indictments......LOL

Who cares? That was two years ago and it concerns an old woman who retired from politics 22 months ago. Now we are talking about the President of the United States and the possibility that he collaborated with a hostile foreign government and the possibility that he is being extorted by a communist dictator. Far more important, or so a logical person would think.

And you are worried about an FBI director who was replaced 16 months ago and an old woman. Sheesh!

the crooked old woman and the crooked FBI director colluded with Russia to try to override the will of the people in the 2016 election. Putin owned Hillary, he had tons of material he could use to blackmail her into doing exactly what he wanted. Putin and Hillary lost when Trump won. Deal with that reality

Gosh, how stupid the Trumpers look.

The coming denouement of Trump will be wonderful

We already had this discussion so let me remind you.

upload_2018-8-21_10-9-59.jpeg

Deal?

including exoneration before questioning? changing "gross negligence" to "extremely careless" Same deal?

...Mueller has nothing...
We will only know that when Special Counsel Robert Mueller releases his findings.

Besides... that whole lotta nuthin sure has The Creature up at night, sweating bullets, and tweeting at 2:00 in the morning...

Be at peace... those findings are coming soon enough, as History measures time.

Tick... tick... tick... :21:

Yeah, but a whole lot of folks on Mewlers team have been fired and demoted. No leaks on any red meat from Mewlers team. And zero in the way of anything to do with Russia. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting on that bombshell. Been close to three years and all Mewler has managed to do is look incompetent .

I think it's amazing Herr Mueller refuses to look at Obama-DNC-Clinton collusion with Russia and the Skirpal-Steele-Blumenthal fake Russian Dossier.

I think it's amazing Herr Mueller refuses to look at Obama-DNC-Clinton collusion with Russia and the Skirpal-Steele-Blumenthal fake Russian Dossier.

If he was actually doing what he was assigned to do, he would look at those things, but he is not doing what he was assigned to do, he is on a get-Trump witch hunt and nothing more.

Tell that to your fellow anti-Trumpers bc they seem to think it’s already been proven. I was called a dumb bitch not long ago for saying it has yet to be proven Trump colluded with the Russians. I guess that person would have similar feelings about you.

If he was actually doing what he was assigned to do, he would look at those things, but he is not doing what he was assigned to do, he is on a get-Trump witch hunt and nothing more.
Exactly and that is why anyone who was paying attention should have recognized from the beginning what this was, a witch hunt, and fishing expedition, and insurance policy.

The gang stalking by the Trump base above reveals their growing, trembly fear.

Azog is right: Trump will be defiled as the truth about him and the campaign becomes public knowledge.

Tell that to your fellow anti-Trumpers bc they seem to think it’s already been proven. I was called a dumb bitch not long ago for saying it has yet to be proven Trump colluded with the Russians. I guess that person would have similar feelings about you.

They can’t help being borne retarded. What I want to know is what will be the big deal after all the air is let out of the collision baloon.

Deal?
Can Trump stop the 11 hour inquiry with a coughing-fit???

I’m sure he can try
He has to show up first

Hillary did it, why won’t Crooked Donnie?

Forum List

Back