Dastardly David Hogg to run for office when he's 25. your move, Kashuv! America has a bright future!

If Kashuv will actually run against Hogg for the same position, I will absolutely supply the popcorn while we watch that match-up.

YgbH78A.jpg

I think it's great David Hogg is going into politics, following in a fine Hogg tradition...

Screenshot_20180820-185943_crop_640x513.jpg

I think we should start calling him Hughie...

Screenshot_20180820-192708_crop_640x459-480x344.jpg

Last edited:
There is nothing dastardly about David Hogg. He is just a kid who is being used by the radical left. By the time he is 25 he might be a Trump supporter.

Kashuv and Hogg will run against each other for president one day!

Parkland Activist David Hogg Is Taking His Gap Year at the Barricades
Hogg is an idiot. When he hits 25 he will be a forgotten worthless idiot parading around his glory days like the high school cheerleader who is now stripping for a living.

Ole Alien Head actually thought the entire country was focused on him. Little does he understand that to half the country, he's just a stupid kid.

But even he is starting to realize the limelight is getting dimmer. He had his moment in the sun and now it's time to go back home and concentrate on video games.

He's the high school kid that got laid by the hottest cheerleader in school. He was patted on the back by all his male piers and considered a hero. Now he's realizing the only reason she had anything to do with him was to get even with her cheating boyfriend.

Run for office, and the Democrat party will ask WTF you are in several years from now. They will forget about you faster than what they had for lunch a week ago.

And STILL Ben Shapiro refuses to run for office while brave, REAL Americans like David Hogg step up and MAN UP!

And STILL Ben Shapiro refuses to run for office while brave, REAL Americans like David Hogg step up and MAN UP!

Real brave?

Luaghing animated .gif

Okay, I'm a real brave American that's going to run for a job that pays about 180K a year where I only work about three months a year. Damn am I a real sacrificing patriot or what???

Forum List

Back