Giuliani advises Trump to run and hide

PTSD :dunno:

image21.jpeg

c14ea1e186cbf4f2cf82a336a672a983.jpg

t:386,217,shrink

why-does-obama-hate-america-rudy-giuliani.jpg

I detect a hint of bitterness in our usual chorus of "progressives" this morning.

Were the debates a radio only events then I do feel Mrs. Clinton would have done better in the morning-after polling.

But they were on television. The camera caught the Democrat Party candidate's smirk and didn't like it. People tend to take a smirk personally even when, logically, they know it's directed at someone else.

It's an ugly aspect that puts people off. Had she simply tipped over once or twice - maybe bolted tor the pissoir - then there's have been something sympathetic to the optics. But she choose, instead, to do herself in with body language.

As to Mr. Holt - he gave in to the urge to "fact check" just enough to ensure he keeps his job with NBC but not enough to be blatant. His time management skills were, at best, deficient. Definitely this is not a man you'd hire to heard even sheep and here he was trying to herd cats. As a moderator the best I could give him is "a gentleman's 'C' " grade

I detect a hint of bitterness in our usual chorus of "progressives" this morning.

Were the debates a radio only events then I do feel Mrs. Clinton would have done better in the morning-after polling.

But they were on television. The camera caught the Democrat Party candidate's smirk and didn't like it. People tend to take a smirk personally even when, logically, they know it's directed at someone else.

It's an ugly aspect that puts people off. Had she simply tipped over once or twice - maybe bolted tor the pissoir - then there's have been something sympathetic to the optics. But she choose, instead, to do herself in with body language.

As to Mr. Holt - he gave in to the urge to "fact check" just enough to ensure he keeps his job with NBC but not enough to be blatant. His time management skills were, at best, deficient. Definitely this is not a man you'd hire to heard even sheep and here he was trying to herd cats. As a moderator the best I could give him is "a gentleman's 'C' " grade

you're dreaming, henry. :itsok:

1474948271904.jpg

Markets Say Hillary Clinton Won Last Night's Debate

Forum List

Back