Girls win all 5 top prizes in The National STEM Competition

Woman are doing way better then men that’s the issue.. American men are struggling so instead of spending money on woman’s issues or immigrants or gays.. let’s find out why American men aren’t doing well..

I’m glad democrats can admit woman are doing great.. can we stop wasting money on woman’s issues now?

Sure! We can stop worrying about getting girls interested in careers in STEM.

But there are a few more issues that should be addressed. 1 in 4 women assaulted in the life? That sounds like an issue we could address.
Stay home

Nah, how about we take these "men" who think its cool to assault a woman and put them under the jail.
I live in Boston where woman are dressed like men, and want equal treatment.. well want to fuck with my western values good get your ass beat

The only disqualifying factors for these women is your ignorance.

Their gender disqualified them. It would have a thousand years ago, a hundred years ago, fifty years ago, and even probably 20 years ago. To think thst anything has changed which suddenly makes them qualified is outrageously ignorant.

Thsts why I refuse to deal with women in many professions. I’ll choose to die before I’m worked on by a female surgeon, for example.

Woman are doing way better then men that’s the issue.. American men are struggling so instead of spending money on woman’s issues or immigrants or gays.. let’s find out why American men aren’t doing well..

I’m glad democrats can admit woman are doing great.. can we stop wasting money on woman’s issues now?

But there are a few more issues that should be addressed. 1 in 4 women assaulted in the life? That sounds like an issue we could address.
Stay home

Nah, how about we take these "men" who think its cool to assault a woman and put them under the jail.
I live in Boston where woman are dressed like men, and want equal treatment.. well want to fuck with my western values good get your ass beat

Beating women is not a western value. It is cowardice of the lowest form.

Hopefully any women you beat have male friends or family that will show you the error of your ways.

Stay home

Hopefully any women you beat have male friends or family that will show you the error of your ways.
Neither is dressing like a man demanding to be treated like a man.. I oBlige

Stay home

Neither is dressing like a man demanding to be treated like a man.. I oBlige

How someone dresses is not justification for violence. Neither is demanding equality.

But you keep "obliging". Some brother, father, or male friend will, hopefully, educate you. Or the justice system will.

Abuse standards are from early 1970's laws. Its time to come up with new ones. Women are much more violent today in assaults. And what you typed has to be proven.

Ok, how about 1 in 10? A huge improvement and still an issue to be addressed.
Don’t date black boys

So only black boys assault women? LOL! No excuse for ignorance on your part.
Only an ignorant fool would deny that young black males rape at a highly disproportional rate.

I believe he’s referring to the ideal we wrongly call Chivalry (it’s actually Courtly Behaviour) and its admonition that Ladies should not be struck under any circumstances.

The problem is that these biological females want to have their cake and eat it too. They claim to want equality and a level playing field, until it no longer benefits them. Then they want to revert to medieval traditions they otherwise find barbaric. If they wish to invoke the protections of Chivalry/Courtly Behaviour, then they need to act like a Lady, not a Man.

I believe he’s referring to the ideal we wrongly call Chivalry (it’s actually Courtly Behaviour) and its admonition that Ladies should not be struck under any circumstances.

The problem is that these biological females want to have their cake and eat it too. They claim to want equality and a level playing field, until it no longer benefits them. Then they want to revert to medieval traditions they otherwise find barbaric. If they wish to invoke the protections of Chivalry/Courtly Behaviour, then they need to act like a Lady, not a Man.
Well said.

Abuse standards are from early 1970's laws. Its time to come up with new ones. Women are much more violent today in assaults. And what you typed has to be proven.

Ok, how about 1 in 10? A huge improvement and still an issue to be addressed.
Don’t date black boys

So only black boys assault women? LOL! No excuse for ignorance on your part.
Only an ignorant fool would deny that young black males rape at a highly disproportional rate.

And only a fool would suggest that only black men assault women.

No, not at all. If a woman attacks you, feel free to defend yourself.

But if a woman refuses to do as she is told, says things you do not like, or acts like she is just as good as you, you don't get to physically assault her. Period.

I am sorry if an independent woman threatens your manhood. That is your issue, not hers.

But if a woman refuses to do as she is told, says things you do not like, or acts like she is just as good as you, you don't get to physically assault her. Period.

I am sorry if an independent woman threatens your manhood. That is your issue, not hers.
You don’t understand The whole “ you wanna be a man? Well I’ll
Treat you like one” my culture has be devastated in my city by these trannys.. I’m no robot, I’m pissed and if they want to get in my face and fight me why should I back down?

Logic ability cannot be learned

It is inbred

Women usually don’t have it and why they get fooled so easy and votes for the crooks in the democrat party

The women’s vote will soon be taken away after men have woke up and have had enough seeing the fall of a nation

The women's vote will not be taken away.

There are not enough votes for the constitutional amendment, and women outnumber men.

Wrong dead wrong

You don’t know universal law

If the majority of the men are against the majority of the women. Their voting will be taken away but a logic test will come so a few women will be voting

The progress of a nation depends on this

The low gdp scores comes from unwise women voters voting in crooks

It’s coming just like all thru history

Learn History !!!

Looks like few people here can read or understand ——-really foolish losers

////

UK study claims men have higher average I.Q. than women
Saturday, August 27, 2005

In a study accepted for publication by the British Journal of Psychology, Dr. Paul Irwing (Manchester Business School, Senior Lecturer in Organizational Psychology) and Prof. Richard Lynn (University of Ulster, Professor Emeritus) conclude that men are on average five points ahead on IQ tests. The study also found that men outnumbered women in increasing numbers as intelligence levels rise. There were twice as many with IQ scores of 125, a level typical for people with first-class degrees. When scores rose to 155, a level associated with genius, there were 5.5 men for every woman.

//////

Treat you like one” my culture has be devastated in my city by these trannys.. I’m no robot, I’m pissed and if they want to get in my face and fight me why should I back down?

Do you have a lot of women "get in your face"? Try a little self control and respond with words, like they are using on you.

If they physically attack you, you are free to defend yourself.

What situations, besides being physically attacked, do you consider justified in hitting a woman?

Logic ability cannot be learned

It is inbred

Women usually don’t have it and why they get fooled so easy and votes for the crooks in the democrat party

The women’s vote will soon be taken away after men have woke up and have had enough seeing the fall of a nation

The women's vote will not be taken away.

There are not enough votes for the constitutional amendment, and women outnumber men.

Wrong dead wrong

You don’t know universal law

If the majority of the men are against the majority of the women. Their voting will be taken away but a logic test will come so a few women will be voting

The progress of a nation depends on this

The low gdp scores comes from unwise women voters voting in crooks

It’s coming just like all thru history

Learn History !!!

How about you learn about the US Constitution. It was amended to give women the vote. It will take another amendment to take the vote away. There are more women in the US than there are men. The amendment would fail to pass.

Do you have a lot of women "get in your face"? Try a little self control and respond with words, like they are using on you.

What situations, besides being physically attacked, do you consider justified in hitting a woman?
I’m a outspoken American man with values, of you are a tranny I ask why are you dressed like a man.. it’s free speech

Looks like few people here can read or understand ——-really foolish losers

////

UK study claims men have higher average I.Q. than women
Saturday, August 27, 2005

In a study accepted for publication by the British Journal of Psychology, Dr. Paul Irwing (Manchester Business School, Senior Lecturer in Organizational Psychology) and Prof. Richard Lynn (University of Ulster, Professor Emeritus) conclude that men are on average five points ahead on IQ tests. The study also found that men outnumbered women in increasing numbers as intelligence levels rise. There were twice as many with IQ scores of 125, a level typical for people with first-class degrees. When scores rose to 155, a level associated with genius, there were 5.5 men for every woman.

//////

And if you think requiring an IQ of 125 or greater in order to vote would pass in a constitutional amendment, you need to stop doing whatever drugs you are enjoying.

Requiring an IQ of 125 would be laughably impossible. An IQ of 125 or higher means you are the 95th percentile. So only 5% of the population has an IQ that high. If you think any politician wants to run the risk of alienating 95% of the population, you haven't been paying attention.

It will not happen.

I’m a outspoken American man with values, of you are a tranny I ask why are you dressed like a man.. it’s free speech

Oh, so you have the right to free speech, but she doesn't? If she responds to your question with "Because I feel like wearing what I want to wear", are you going to physically assault her?

Oh, so you have the right to free speech, but she doesn't? If she responds to your question with "Because I feel like wearing what I want to wear", are you going to physically assault her?
No but he doesn’t allow me to move that’s another ball game

Forum List

Back