girl missing

From the above link:

Somer’s twin brother, Sam, who was with his sister when she separated from a group walking home Monday, busied himself earlier in the day by a neighborhood command post with an important task.

In the shade of a huge live oak that sits across from his home and that has become a makeshift symbol of hope for Somer, her brother carefully rearranged the flowers strewn at the tree’s base among lighted candles and pictures of his sister.

“Somer is going to be so happy when she sees this,” he said, “if we ever get her back.”

oh man...

I'm a twin. More than anyone, my heart goes out to him. I cannot imagine my life without my twin.

From the above link:

Somer’s twin brother, Sam, who was with his sister when she separated from a group walking home Monday, busied himself earlier in the day by a neighborhood command post with an important task.

In the shade of a huge live oak that sits across from his home and that has become a makeshift symbol of hope for Somer, her brother carefully rearranged the flowers strewn at the tree’s base among lighted candles and pictures of his sister.

“Somer is going to be so happy when she sees this,” he said, “if we ever get her back.”

oh man...

I'm a twin. More than anyone, my heart goes out to him. I cannot imagine my life without my twin.

it seam twin find it hard to seperate my grandmother had a twin sister i have two sets of twin cousins and grandsons that are twins and they sorta watch out for each other.

From the above link:

oh man...

it seam twin find it hard to seperate my grandmother had a twin sister i have two sets of twin cousins and grandsons that are twins and they sorta watch out for each other.

Even as grown ups, and living in different countries, there is a link that is impossible to describe. We call it the 'womb to tomb link'. I can't even think about what that little boy must feel - I know that every time my twin gets his ass sent somewhere where he is likely to get shot at, I don't really relax totally until he's back.

kill the criminals, no second chance, rip the child molestors apart in the public square and let the dogs lick their blood from the gutters.

Until this happens we are not serious about protecting children.

Oh, c'mon...
Have you seen the video?

Blubbering and crying but eyes not wet or turning red at all, remembered to wipe with a tissue a couple of times but there was nothing to wipe.

Just an observation is all.

I'm glad you posted this because I said the exact same thing to my husband when we were watching her on tv. I kept saying if it was our kid, my mouth would be pulling down, tears would be pouring out, my face would be all red and blotching and I'd sound as if I'd been crying. I didn't get any of that from the mom and when she stopped 'crying' to answer questions, she sounded fine. At one point she even had what to me appeared to be a pleasant face on. True everyone reacts differently and all but . . . . I wasn't reading her upset as genuine.

Last edited:
kill the criminals, no second chance, rip the child molestors apart in the public square and let the dogs lick their blood from the gutters.

While I totally understand the anger, let us remember Manhattan Beach.

What happened in Manhatten beach.

Who lets these child raping sexual deviants out of jail

I think she may be referring to this:

"MCMARTIN" RITUAL ABUSE CASES

jax is not that far from ga

Nope. About an hour drive depending where you live in Duval County. Clay County is South of us here in Jax. That lanfill is the destination for Clay County Refuse.

___________________-

Updated stories on this:

Police Search Home For Somer Thompson Clues

NEW: Police are now searching a vacant home for clues about Somer Thompson.
listen_speaker_m.gif
4 PM: Full police press conference.

I hope the trail doesn't grow cold...

In Manhattan Beach an entire family (3 generations) that ran a day care center/school and their employees were ruined over the accusations of a mentally ill woman. It is a textbook case of how NOT to interview kids. Read up on it someday...it will make you never want to work around kids because of what they can be intentionally or accidently made to accuse you of.

In Manhattan Beach an entire family (3 generations) that ran a day care center/school and their employees were ruined over the accusations of a mentally ill woman. It is a textbook case of how NOT to interview kids. Read up on it someday...it will make you never want to work around kids because of what they can be intentionally or accidently made to accuse you of.

I am old enough that I was young when this was in the news, I never followed up on the case after what was in the mainstream media.

wasn't that the case where the case workers were found to have planted more into what the children were saying.

wasn't that the case where the case workers were found to have planted more into what the children were saying.

Yes, and the Prosecution INTENTIONALLY withheld information that the intitial complainant was a mentally ill woman who had a history of making such accusations and other bizarre complaints.

And the really bizarre thing about that case was that there was never a shread of physical evidence that any of the children had been sexually aboused by anyone at any time. You almost have to wonder exactly why the prosecutor had such a hate on for the McMartins. Almost anyone with a brain should be able to figure out that if an adult male has sex with a six year old girl there is damn well going to be physical evidence.

Oh, c'mon...
Have you seen the video?

Blubbering and crying but eyes not wet or turning red at all, remembered to wipe with a tissue a couple of times but there was nothing to wipe.

Just an observation is all.

I'm glad you posted this because I said the exact same thing to my husband when we were watching her on tv. I kept saying if it was our kid, my mouth would be pulling down, tears would be pouring out, my face would be all red and blotching and I'd sound as if I'd been crying. I didn't get any of that from the mom and when she stopped 'crying' to answer questions, she sounded fine. At one point she even had what to me appeared to be a pleasant face on. True everyone reacts differently and all but . . . . I wasn't reading her upset as genuine.

I've seen the videos now. I'm not sure what to think.

About 15 years ago, I met a woman whose young daughter was murdered (by a relative of her ex-husband, it turned out). This mom reminds me of her, in a way. There was grief to be sure, but the overpowering emotion seemed to be a cold, hard anger.

Two things I felt were odd about this case.

The mother says she doesn't know the autopsy results, how the child died, what she may have suffered prior to her death. I can understand the police withholding the cause of death and other details, but it just seems strange the family wouldn't be told. Maybe that's not uncommon, I don't know.

The other thing that stood out is the police decided to check the trucks because the day she disappeared was trash pickup day for that particular neighborhood. Now perhaps it was just a coincidence and the killer didn't know this, but I wonder. I certainly know when the pickup is in my own neighborhood, but I couldn't begin to tell you when it is for anywhere else in town. Maybe I'm over-analyzing, but it would seem to point to someone familiar with the neighborhood and possibly the girl as well.

Last edited:
Or a complete fluke. Killed her dumped her in a dumpster and fled. Complete fluke that it was the pickup day. Unless you all have really big trash cans it seems rather unlikely that she was droped in a trashcan and the garbage man who emptied the can managed to not notice the body.

Forum List

Back