girl missing

The problem is that even if they catch the slimy pile of shit, a long line of slimier low life lawyers will volunteer to defend the human waste. I don't hate lawyers, I'm sure there are decent ones, my nephew is........... but the garbage that defends other garbage knowing they are guilty makes no sense to me and are just as guilty of the future crimes the defendant commits and should be held responsible.

It's time this garbage is exterminated! Put them in the prison's general population with a life sentence and let the same population know just what that garbage is there for......... he'll be dead in a very violent way before lunch. The fact that known pedophiles can even be walking around with the rest of us is appalling!

There is a reason that we allow for fair trials and that every defendent has their day in court. It is so that we do our best not to judge someone of being guilty without real proof. It is so we don't incarcerate innocent people. And even with that, we fail at times. If we don't allow for a fair defense even to the guilty, then who do we allow defense counsel to? If someone is charged, they are innocent until proven guilty. You want to assume their guilt and have them prove their innocence without counsel?

The truth is that many defense attorneys don't even know for certain if their clients are guilty or not. If so, they still have an obligation to defend them. Without defense attorneys, we would have kangaroo courts just like third world countries. Is this what you want? I certainly don't.

If I am ever charged with a serious crime, I want to know that I have the right to have an attorney defend me. I think you would want the same.

Yea, that sounds really good and almost covers the skum that are jumping at the chance to help the garbage at gitmo. How about Manson's attorneys? Please save the lesson on how wonderful attorneys are for somebody naive enough to believe it. I have a brother going through a divorce at the moment......... divorce attorneys have a very special place in hell for their low life asses.

Not all attorneys are wonderful. Just like in the rest of life, some people suck. That still doesn't make me want to change to a system of trial by fire.

I don't buy into the helicopter parenting, but I do understand the concern and you have every right to raise your kids in a manner that makes you feel secure.

While kids are abducted, this is nothing new; it's been going on forever, and it was going on when I was a kid. But the statistics say that the chance of it happening to your kid is very slim. So the way I look at it is that I'd rather see my kids have a normal childhood where they can go out and play with their friends without me hanging over them every second. As it is, I couldn't do that if I wanted to being a single parent. I do want to know where they are and whom it is they are playing with, or what they are doing, but I also want them to learn to be independent and to make good decisions on their own. I guess it's a bit of a balancing act.

I try very hard not to be nuts. And I try to give him a little space.. but it's scary out there. And when you do the google search for sex offenders in the neighborhood... they're all out there.

There is a reason that we allow for fair trials and that every defendent has their day in court. It is so that we do our best not to judge someone of being guilty without real proof. It is so we don't incarcerate innocent people. And even with that, we fail at times. If we don't allow for a fair defense even to the guilty, then who do we allow defense counsel to? If someone is charged, they are innocent until proven guilty. You want to assume their guilt and have them prove their innocence without counsel?

The truth is that many defense attorneys don't even know for certain if their clients are guilty or not. If so, they still have an obligation to defend them. Without defense attorneys, we would have kangaroo courts just like third world countries. Is this what you want? I certainly don't.

If I am ever charged with a serious crime, I want to know that I have the right to have an attorney defend me. I think you would want the same.

Yea, that sounds really good and almost covers the skum that are jumping at the chance to help the garbage at gitmo. How about Manson's attorneys? Please save the lesson on how wonderful attorneys are for somebody naive enough to believe it. I have a brother going through a divorce at the moment......... divorce attorneys have a very special place in hell for their low life asses.

Not all attorneys are wonderful. Just like in the rest of life, some people suck. That still doesn't make me want to change to a system of trial by fire.

Most of the problems that we are facing in this country can be traced back to attorneys, shit.....OBAMA IS AN ATTORNEY! MOST OF THE ASSWIPES IN CONGRESS ARE ATTORNEYS! THE PEOPLE THAT ARE DESTROYING THE HEALTH INDUSTRY ARE ATTORNEYS! THE ASSHOLES THAT HAVE A HUGE HAND IN THE DESTRUCTION OF MARRIAGE ARE ATTORNEYS! I would guess that the good people that also happen to be attorneys are in a very small minority. Their evil is so ingrained that they don't even know what lowlives they are. If I was an attorney I would charge you 2 billable hours for this post!

Last edited:
did you notice the area she lived in, its like a sex offender bee hive.

Sad news...

Body found in Georgia may be 7-year-old Somer Thompson

Authorities searching for 7-year-old Somer Thompson, say they may have found her body in a Georgia landfill.

Clay County, Fla. Sheriff Rick Beeler said the body had not yet been identified, but Somer’s parents have been notified.

The Florida girl disappeared on Monday afternoon at about 2:45 p.m. while heading home from school with her sisters and some friends. Police thought she may have gone home with a friend, but upon further investigation discovered that was not the case.

Fuck, it is her body they found in Georgia.:(

Godspeed little girl.:eusa_pray:

Sad news...

Authorities searching for 7-year-old Somer Thompson, say they may have found her body in a Georgia landfill.

Clay County, Fla. Sheriff Rick Beeler said the body had not yet been identified, but Somer’s parents have been notified.

The Florida girl disappeared on Monday afternoon at about 2:45 p.m. while heading home from school with her sisters and some friends. Police thought she may have gone home with a friend, but upon further investigation discovered that was not the case.

There isn't a punishment terrible enough for the piece of shit that did this to that poor little girl and her Mother........... the final insult being a trash dump........ my blood pressure is spiking......... I've got to go.

There isn't a punishment terrible enough for the piece of shit that did this to that poor little girl and her Mother........... the final insult being a trash dump........ my blood pressure is spiking......... I've got to go.

true, they should have a long, slow painful death.

and then wate thousands and more to defend him/her as well as house feed and give medical treatment as needed for the rest of their time here.
Laws need to be changed with punishments being harsher ... ill squeeze the trigger.

and then wate thousands and more to defend him/her as well as house feed and give medical treatment as needed for the rest of their time here.
Laws need to be changed with punishments being harsher ... ill squeeze the trigger.

i guess your saying don't hurt them just kill them fast.

This is why I am a supporter of the death penalty. I believe that it is overused in our society but for cases such as this one, and the murder of police officers (because they put their lives at risk for us), I am absolutely comfortable with excuting these scumbags.

This is why I am a supporter of the death penalty. I believe that it is overused in our society but for cases such as this one, and the murder of police officers (because they put their lives at risk for us), I am absolutely comfortable with excuting these scumbags.

It's also why I struggle so much with it.
If it's proven without a doubt someone committed a crime like this one, then I would flip the switch, pull the trigger, whatever to end the bastards life.
But on the other hand I've seen enough of the justice system to have my doubts that an innocent hasn't been, or couldn't be, wrongly executed.

From the above link:

Somer’s twin brother, Sam, who was with his sister when she separated from a group walking home Monday, busied himself earlier in the day by a neighborhood command post with an important task.

In the shade of a huge live oak that sits across from his home and that has become a makeshift symbol of hope for Somer, her brother carefully rearranged the flowers strewn at the tree’s base among lighted candles and pictures of his sister.

“Somer is going to be so happy when she sees this,” he said, “if we ever get her back.”

oh man...

Forum List

Back