Gingrich to end campaign next Tuesday

....as all the party man toadies line up behind the establishment butt boy.....

If the economy is still faltering come November it would be foolish to allow Obama to easily win another term. Political ideals are great but they won't keep my business afloat if Obama wins again.

I really wish Newt would have gotten the GOP nod. I think he would have been the best candidate. Oh well... Anybody want to buy my Newt 2012 coffee mug?

I really wish Newt could beat Obama, but not in the cards. Romney is the best candidate to do that. I believe him to be an honorable man, with the experience this country needs, in order to reverse the damage that has been done, which has taken us to the brink of bankruptcy.

This country just isn't ready to accept a true conservative. ( even though I am )

I really wish Newt would have gotten the GOP nod. I think he would have been the best candidate. Oh well... Anybody want to buy my Newt 2012 coffee mug?

Depends on what you mean by 'best candidate'. If you mean 'same old DC shit, different face' then sure. Personally, being a bit of a rebel, I prefer my politicians to be outside the beltway. Corrupt DC insiders are a dime a dozen. And that is what Gingrich is. The man is an walking ego. And I'm glad he lost.

If the economy is still faltering come November it would be foolish to allow Obama to easily win another term. Political ideals are great but they won't keep my business afloat if Obama wins again.
Nice rationalization for going with the most gutless choice you can make.

Depends on what you mean by 'best candidate'. If you mean 'same old DC shit, different face' then sure. Personally, being a bit of a rebel, I prefer my politicians to be outside the beltway. Corrupt DC insiders are a dime a dozen. And that is what Gingrich is. The man is an walking ego. And I'm glad he lost.

Obama was basically an outsider.

Sure, I'll take it off your hands, if you give me 10 bucks, but not a penny less.

Newt was a disaster right from the start. He's smart as hell, and would have probably made a good president, but his running was counterintuitive to the GOP defeating Obama.

Nice rationalization for going with the most gutless choice you can make.

Easy to say when you have nothing on the line.

I have just as much on the line as you do, bub.

I just refuse to sell my soul so my party man butt boy can win.

Has nothing to do with party and EVERYTHING to do with fiscal reality. Obama can't or isn't willing to fix the things that drive our economy. Romney says he will and can. My business, employees and family depend on my success. I can't cut anymore from the bottom line. I will vote to keep my business afloat while you vote for wishful thinking.

Obama was basically an outsider.

No, he was a US Senator. That's an insider.... admittedly, not a very experienced one - hence the clusterfuck of a Presidency. But Romney is experience - both in running a business and running a state... he's by far the best candidate.

Has nothing to do with party and EVERYTHING to do with fiscal reality. Obama can't or isn't willing to fix the things that drive our economy. Romney says he will and can. My business, employees and family depend on my success. I can't cut anymore from the bottom line. I will vote to keep my business afloat while you vote for wishful thinking.
Baloney....The GOP could nominate a turd sandwich and dudes like you would vote for it.

Baloney....The GOP could nominate a turd sandwich and dudes like you would vote for it.

You couldn't be more wrong. On two occasions I have voted outside the republican party for president. This is just your way to justify your absurd position. I understand its "cool" to be outside the box and be able to criticize EVERYONE.

You couldn't be more wrong. On two occasions I have voted outside the republican party for president. This is just your way to justify your absurd position. I understand its "cool" to be outside the box and be able to criticize EVERYONE.
I have plenty of criticism for the LP too...I just don't engage in blaming the customer for my party's shitty candidates.

Forum List

Back