Gimme a sec...

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Honestly, this thread has no purpose. It´s just here, because I want to post something.

Well, that being said shall make clear, the nonsense you read in here will just scare the shit out of you - taking your breath by making you laugh nonstop it will get you the wind up about your soon asphyxia. Or not, cause I actually have nothing funny to say... ... except for that nonsense of cause.

Talking about nonsense...
Have you ever heard about a guy whose only daily task is to talk nonsense?
No? Are you sure? Just go outside and I am sure you´ll meet him soon. Yes, he´s everywhere. Tune in a random channel and you´ll be listen to him. A good book? Come one, save your kindle´s battery! Don´t read his stuff!
Surely he´s on TV as well offering you the best product ever.

You know he´s there! Always ready to bombard you with his nonsense.

This thread is nonsense, but can you complain of this? No, at least you had some fun with nonsense being funny exceptionally.

Last edited:
The music is so-so. The beat's a little slow. Lyrics not so good. I'd give it a 5. Don't think I'd buy the record.

The music is so-so. The beat's a little slow. Lyrics not so good. I'd give it a 5. Don't think I'd buy the record.
Feel free to just to buy the songs you like. You´ll get no disk or booklet and due to the copy protection you can´t listen to the songs on your mobile player but you save a cent or two.

This topic is a 24 hour news channel on a slow news day. Sheer bloviating nonsense to fill the time.

We interrupt this long-winded nonsense to bring you some other garrulous nonsense until we can go to our sponsors...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back