Gibbs mocks Palin

I just find that the right spends all its time saying some pretty terrible things about this administration.
As the left did with the previous administration... It's seems to be a neverending cycle that never used to be this bad...

They only worry about "propriety" when they're given back what they dish out.

So basically, the choices are:

succumb to bullies.

or

respond.

so Gibbs responded. I'm okay with it.

I found that Bush was good at ignoring the "bullies"... On the rare occasion he didn't, it was in a manner of mocking himself...

Barry and his people certainly are classy.

And he wonders why his approval sinks lower day by day.

LOL. Nice double standard.

What's your reasoning? Just out of curiosity?

Should the Obama administration be polite to women, even when they attack them every single day, just because they are women?

Do we need to protect the "poor little women"? Are they too "weak" to take a joke or two at their expense?

If they give women the same kind of comment the women are throwing at them, that makes them less "classy"?

I guess then, by your logic, we can't ever have a woman president, as she just wouldn't be able to handle the criticism.
This post is yet another example of why everyone treats you like a joke.

You don't even understand the simplest of things, such as the president is supposed to be ABOVE petty things.

His press secretary is speaking for Barry himself, his outlet to the news and ultimately the voters.

They should NEVER be involved in petty or partisan things, a POTUS (rather a good POTUS) focuses on his job of leading the country and applying his vision of what is best for all of us.

Even that moron Bush understood this.

But you, Barry and Gibbs don't.

Barry and his pet assclown Gibbs treat the office like a joke.

Last edited:
I just find that the right spends all its time saying some pretty terrible things about this administration.

succumb to bullies.

or

respond.

Yeah, I've heard people calling him Bushitler, BushMcChimpy, Chimpy, Dubya, the Shrub, making a movie about how to assassinate a President with Bush in it.

I say let this administration go on attacking, first it was Fox News, Glen Beck now Sarah Palin. let them continue. we are behind you doing it..:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzcp-tbQfKs]YouTube - Bush-Hitler Unaired TV Ad[/ame]

I still say the whole thing is much ado about nothing and will likely backfire on the Dems if they keep it going...

you do know that's what they say every time the dems fight back, right?

i'm not into being a victim. lol..

Mocking Palin isn't really "fighting back"...lol

sure it is. if she doesn't want people calling her an idiot, she can always stop trying to influence policy..

can you name an administration who HASNT mocked people?

I still say the whole thing is much ado about nothing and will likely backfire on the Dems if they keep it going...

:lol::lol::lol: THAT'S GREAT NEWS--for Sarah Palin & the Tea Party Movement. Here we have an unpopular administration in a solid downward trend--whose press secretary tries to throw a pun at Sarah Palin-over writing 4 words on her hands. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Every time someone in this administration or a member of congress launches verbal attacks against citizens of this country--Tea Partiers or Sarah Palin--this administrations & congress'es approval numbers DROP.

When did you ever hear President Bush or anyone within his administration attack Cindy Sheehan or make fun of her?

When government goes on the attack against citizens of this country--or even one citizen-woe be the ass of the politician that continually does it. This administration has a history of doing that with groups of Americans who do not agree with their policies. After all these months you would believe that they would recognize that Sarah Palin & the tea party movement only gets stronger.

Here's a few here---:lol::lol::lol:

$2 million tea-partiers.jpg

When they attack Sarah Palin they in essense are attacking the millions & continually growing tea party movement in this country.

As opposed to a little organization called "the Democratic Party", which in your little alternate universe is apparently made up entirely of people from outside the country...

They are comitting political suicide.

Because anyone in an organization made up almost entirely of far-right Republicans would EVER vote for Obama.

Now--some of you lib-tards want to believe that the movement is astro-turf--& just will fade into the sunset---WRONG---their numbers are growing faster than the pace of the federal government.

On Saturday I attended my tea party group in my small town-400 to 500 people standing room only-& all 5 candidates running for U.S. Senator showed up for a 3 hour get to know meeting with us.

So:lol::lol::lol:&:lol::lol::lol: your behinds off--because it will be the tea party movement in this country that will get the last laugh.---:lol::lol:

Who the hell cares if they're "astro-turf" or not? They attack and attack and attack, and then expect no-one to respond to their utter nonsense?

I haven't heard one single positive thing ever said by the "Tea Party".

Everything they say is a criticism, or implied criticism of someone else.

sure it is. if she doesn't want people calling her an idiot, she can always stop trying to influence policy..

The policies of the current admin suck... I'd love to see someone attempt to influence a shift in those policies...

Mocking Palin or mocking Limbaugh is a waste of Democratic energy - neither has a vote in the current Senate or House... Mock McCain if you care about influencing policy....

As you being a liberal I would have expected you to say that---:lol::lol::lol: But most of us know that when someone can get a liberals panties that tight around their crotch by simply making a statement----you've got a home run hitter---:lol::lol::lol:

Sarah Palin is going to keep slaming home runs---guaranteed--:lol::lol::lol:

My hope is that this administration & those liberals in congress keep making fun of her--:lol::lol: Because for certain it will be Sarah Palin that gets the last laugh.

That may be true, but one cannot ignore the fact that the same ones who were complaining about the stuff thrown at Hillary are the same ones throwing it at Palin...

If you're going to weild the hypocrisy sword it needs to be pointed out that it's a double edged sword...;)

Except that the reason this event is even mentionable is that the Obama administration says nothing about Palin at all other times.

God, this thread is just foolish. I'm bowing out. I refuse to let you people drag me into any more of a conversation about Sarah Palin.

Goodnight.

See you in this thread tomorrow.

You called it...:lol:

Slight of hand: White House spokesman Robert Gibbs writes in jab at Sarah Palin's Tea Party speech

"I wrote a few things down," Gibbs said after a question about a White House jobs summit. "I wrote eggs, milk and bread. I crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes for \[son\] Ethan if it snows."

As the briefing room erupted in laughter, Gibbs added, "And then I wrote down hope and change, just in case I forgot."

Hm, kind of funny, but I am not sure if Press Secretary should do that kind of things.

:clap2::clap2: He even made fun of Obama's message of Hope and Change. A person/side who can laugh at themselves too.

The only one's I see whining daily are the liberals and acting like childish jackasses.
If it's not Rush, Beck, Palin, etc etc.it's the Tea Party and Conservatives.

But I think it should happen ever single day so the people can see just what is in charge of our Government.

Go Gibbsy.

Really? This thread was started by a whiney liberal? :lol::lol::lol:

Slight of hand: White House spokesman Robert Gibbs writes in jab at Sarah Palin's Tea Party speech

"I wrote a few things down," Gibbs said after a question about a White House jobs summit. "I wrote eggs, milk and bread. I crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes for \[son\] Ethan if it snows."

As the briefing room erupted in laughter, Gibbs added, "And then I wrote down hope and change, just in case I forgot."

Hm, kind of funny, but I am not sure if Press Secretary should do that kind of things.

:clap2::clap2: He even made fun of Obama's message of Hope and Change. A person/side who can laugh at themselves too.

I don't think it was Gibbs intention to make fun of Hope & Change--I think he wanted to remind Americans what this administration campaigned on. Another Axelrod "genious" brain fart---that BACKFIRED.

Last edited:
The only one's I see whining daily are the liberals and acting like childish jackasses.
If it's not Rush, Beck, Palin, etc etc.it's the Tea Party and Conservatives.

But I think it should happen ever single day so the people can see just what is in charge of our Government.

Go Gibbsy.

Really? This thread was started by a whiney liberal? :lol::lol::lol:

Not whiney ;)

What a stupid thing for the White House Press Secretary to do. These clowns working for Obama are dragging the Office of President down into the gutter. Time to replace these yahoos with someone with a little more maturity and refinement.

What a stupid thing for the White House Press Secretary to do. These clowns working for Obama are dragging the Office of President down into the gutter. Time to replace these yahoos with someone with a little more maturity and refinement.

Gibbs has lowered the bar on press secretrian' to the internet jokester level.

Can anyone - love him or hate him - imagine Tony Snow pulling this grade school joke?

Last edited:

succumb to bullies.

or

respond.

I guess telling everyone what this Administration is up to is saying terrible things about them. The truth about Obama and his crew is a terrible thing to witness. That's not even a stretch.

He's been insulting to huge swaths of American voters by making fun of the Tea Party.

He's refused to work with Republicans.

He's refused to answer questions or even hold a press conference for 6 months.

He treats anyone who gets in his way like they are the enemy not fellow Americans.

He treats our enemies better then he treats those of us on the right. They have rights...we don't.

I'm not exaggerating a thing here.

What was REALLY written on Gibbs hand.

I am Obama's sock puppet.
I am a buffoon.
I lie to all of you during every press conference.
This joke really isn't funny.
I love my blow-up doll.
I wish I had a pair.

It isn't only Gibbs who is mocking her. Everyone on TV is laughing at her over that.

Come on Palin, nobody thinks you're actually smart enough to remember your talking points. Come right out and use the notes you obviously need.

Forum List

Back