Gibbs mocks Palin

LOL, their credibilty is so bad, they just won THREE big seats from under the Democrats uppity noses.:lol:

No one here is talking about Governor's races but YOU. Why is it you always seem to forget about NY23 though?

yippers. Everyone forgets about that little win. Ma. was simple. A non advertised republican beat a horrible dem. That non advertised republican is pro choice and is for gay rights. Ma. was a win for us because it opened our eyes and the person who won is more of a dem than republican.

What was REALLY written on Gibbs hand.

I am Obama's sock puppet.
I am a buffoon.
I lie to all of you during every press conference.
This joke really isn't funny.
I love my blow-up doll.
I wish I had a pair.

Here is what was written on Palin's hand.

"Sarah Palin". She forgets her name all the time and needs a reminder.

What a stupid thing for the White House Press Secretary to do. These clowns working for Obama are dragging the Office of President down into the gutter. Time to replace these yahoos with someone with a little more maturity and refinement.

Gibbs has lowered the bar on press secretrian' to the internet jokester level.

Can anyone - love him or hate him - imagine Tony Snow pulling this grade school joke?

Can you imagine if Palin actually was the vice president? Love him or hate him, imagine if Biden did something like this.

Seriously, answer me that. What would you have said if Biden did this?

I am a buffoon.
I love my blow-up doll.
I wish I had a pair.

Zona this made me laugh.

I am a buffoon.
I love my blow-up doll.
I wish I had a pair.

Zona this made me laugh.

Zona, this didn't make me laugh. But I did laugh at your poor attempt to be funny. Thanks!

Bad move by Gibbs. Never legitimize the competition by continuing the polarization.

Best move would have been to just ignore it. Palin was shooting her own self in the foot well enough on her own.
But anyone honest enough to call a spade a spade knows that Gibbs is a knucklehead.

That's why the irony of him mocking Palin is too hilarious.

Gotta agree.

Jeeze. Anyone would think that the Presidents Press Secretary would have better things to do than mock someone whom his party considers, ineffectual, stupid a quitter and whatever else they want to call her. Kinda makes you wonder why then even bother if she's such a nothing, nobody. Not to mention how silly the whole thing is. Why bother??? Unless mayby they don't consider her so ineffectual????

Knucklehead just about says it all.

Last edited:
Slight of hand: White House spokesman Robert Gibbs writes in jab at Sarah Palin's Tea Party speech

"I wrote a few things down," Gibbs said after a question about a White House jobs summit. "I wrote eggs, milk and bread. I crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes for \[son\] Ethan if it snows."

As the briefing room erupted in laughter, Gibbs added, "And then I wrote down hope and change, just in case I forgot."

Hm, kind of funny, but I am not sure if Press Secretary should do that kind of things.

Its a good one..

How DARE anyone mock the grand Miss Palin?

Slight of hand: White House spokesman Robert Gibbs writes in jab at Sarah Palin's Tea Party speech

"I wrote a few things down," Gibbs said after a question about a White House jobs summit. "I wrote eggs, milk and bread. I crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes for \[son\] Ethan if it snows."

As the briefing room erupted in laughter, Gibbs added, "And then I wrote down hope and change, just in case I forgot."

Hm, kind of funny, but I am not sure if Press Secretary should do that kind of things.

Gibbs is a clown so he's the perfect spokesman for Obama and Biden

Yesterday, Owe Bama Press Secretary Robert Gibbs showed us all his grocery list he had written on his hand and it was an obvious dig at Sarah Palin. I think it's funny that a person such as Sarah Palin, who many decry as "a big political joke" seems to keep on gathering momentum in public polls and has the attention of the Presidental Press Secretary. If she is "no problem" to anybody, why does she continue to gather up so much attention? I smell fear from the Owe Bama camp... What say you?

As a side note, it appears that the Owe Bama camp can't accomplish anything meaningful for the American public so they are sending their "hand puppet" Robert Gibbs out to attempt a bit of humor. I wonder if he's practicing for his next job as a street entertainer when they loose the White House in 2012?:lol:

Ok, has everyone lost sight of the fact that Gibbs is a babbling, bumbling, stumbling buffoon ? .......

Their fear is less for Palin and more for the people she inspires to get involved and speak out. They have to keep reminding themselves not to make the people the villian, and focus the attention more on one individual in hopes that others won't want to be associated with her. I think it's too late to stop the groundswell, and if Palin disappeared tomorrow, the out cries against big government would continue. Too many people have found their voice and won't sit down and shut up anymore.

I think it rather silly to fault somebody just because they only need bullet points as notes for their talk.

I don't like Sarah Pallins politics, but I do get sick to death of politics by character assassination, too.

Whether it's attacking Obama or attacking Sarah, these personal attacks say more about the people making them they they do about the victims of their vicious (and usually dumber than hell, too) ad hominen attacks on their political targets.

This board is rife with people who do nothing but attack Obama or Sarah personally and in ways that show us that their attackers have boundry issues.

Last edited:
I think even died in the wool, red-kneck, Conservatives will admit that Palin is a comedic relief.

Can anyone recall a Presidential Administration that is more juevenile or has spent more time being critical of it's detractors?
Something tells me The Obama doesn't have the cojones' for the job.

Forum List

Back