Gibbs mocks Palin

Can anyone recall a Presidential Administration that is more juevenile or has spent more time being critical of it's detractors?
Something tells me The Obama doesn't have the cojones' for the job.

Maybe he can borrow them from Michelle. LOL

Funny how many of the folks forget the never-ending assault of insults and attacks on the former President.

Sure they shouldn't have made the jab...at least publically. That being said, Palin has no chance of ever winning the Republican primary as the presidential candidate.

-TSO

You Betcha Palin is providing comedic relief. Watching the lefties and the Obama administration meltdowns over everything she says and does have been a real joy to watch.

Go Sarah.

You Betcha Palin is providing comedic relief. Watching the lefties and the Obama administration meltdowns over everything she says and does have been a real joy to watch.

Go Sarah.

Everyone is laughing too hard at her and Repubs to meltdown. Sarah Palin - the queen of the teabaggers.

Seems like this thread should be combined with the "Gibbs mocks Palin" thread, no?

Unless of course the purpose of threads like these is to flood the boards with Sarah "Paris Hilton" Palin threads, instead of debating the points of the matter.

The woman and her supporters do so love attention, after all.

How many Palin threads are started by her supporters versus her detractors??

Something I haven't seen anyone mention is that "Hope" and "Change" were on the "grocery" list written on Gibby's hand.
What's the matter Robbie? Store been out of those?

YAWN.
we are beyond getting upset with the stupid label of "Teabagger", being accused of being Racist if you disagree with this President. In fact you should contact all your congresscritters and Robert Gibbs and ask them to say it more often..:eusa_pray:

Yesterday, Owe Bama Press Secretary Robert Gibbs showed us all his grocery list he had written on his hand and it was an obvious dig at Sarah Palin. I think it's funny that a person such as Sarah Palin, who many decry as "a big political joke" seems to keep on gathering momentum in public polls and has the attention of the Presidental Press Secretary. If she is "no problem" to anybody, why does she continue to gather up so much attention? I smell fear from the Owe Bama camp... What say you?

As a side note, it appears that the Owe Bama camp can't accomplish anything meaningful for the American public so they are sending their "hand puppet" Robert Gibbs out to attempt a bit of humor. I wonder if he's practicing for his next job as a street entertainer when they loose the White House in 2012?:lol:

Typical Obama Administration, sophomoric mocking and denigration of anyone among the citizenry that doesn't agree with them, this administration acts like a bunch of high school kids and should be ashamed of themselves. Hell they make the Bush Administration seem almost mature by comparison.

I just read through much of this thread and it got me wondering.... So I sort of did a quick review of threads about Sarah Palin......

Here's news that I bet really isn't news to thinking people.

Of all the threads started about Sarah Palin, at a ratio of about 2 to 1 were started by the left.

Talk about obsession.

sounds like steph's got her mouth full!

GrrrrBnHmmmnng Palingbbbb Sheebaggbmggggg

I just read through much of this thread and it got me wondering.... So I sort of did a quick review of threads about Sarah Palin......

Of all the threads started about Sarah Palin, at a ratio of about 2 to 1 were started by the left.

Talk about obsession.

HA!

yea... because lord fucking knows that no right winger ever started a thread about Obama here at USMB...

:rofl:

I guess that means Crusader Frank is obsessed with Obama...

The right is stuck with Palin. That's the funniest part. All but most retarded of them know she's an embarassment with no legitimate political future, but that rightwing thing about never being able to admit you were wrong has her stuck to them like a big white tarbaby.

was that supposed to be a retort? Take the hairy beanbag out of your mouth if you want to step up, you knuckle-dragging cognitive abortion.

is that all ya got?

clearly, it's enough to make YOU walk funny afterward, you fucking cumstain on the jockey shorts of Hannity's silkiest pair of boxers.

:thup:

:lol:
when nothing else, resort to stupid sexual insults and childish name calling. you go:clap2:

Talk about obsession.

HA!

yea... because lord fucking knows that no right winger ever started a thread about Obama here at USMB...

:rofl:

I guess that means Crusader Frank is obsessed with Obama...

No, Frank is obsessed with disspelling the persistent rumor that in real life he's actually a decent, sensible guy.

Forum List

Back