Ghost Stories

Jun 22, 2014
Please report any experiences you may have observed or experiences reported to you by people who really believe what they report. I like to ask very-senior citizens if they ever had a ghostly encounter at sometime during their life. The reactions to this question may take you by surprise.

A Dog and Chickens

An 86 year old friend reported to me a ghost experience that he and his mother had.

Bob grew up just outside New Orleans, LA His mother raised chickens and had a rather large coup in their back yard. Because of weasels and raccoons stealing eggs and chickens, she had an 8 foot high fence built around the yard to protect the chickens.

A lady just down the road had a Great Dane. The dog would bark and howl if it heard any commotion coming from the chickens.

One evening the chickens were making quite a ruckus and Bob and his Mom went out to investigate what the chickens were squawking about. Feathers were flying and the chickens were running all around the yard. They both saw the Great Dane chasing the chickens but never catching any of them. Bob's Mom chased the dog with a broom. The dog ran through the fence to escape the scene. Bob insisted that the dog ran through the fence. He added that the fence was not damaged and the dog passed through the fence as if by magic and left the fence as it was before. in perfect condition. Bob and his Mom talked about what they had just seen and agreed not to discuss it with anyone as they would probably not be believed.

The next morning Bob and his Mom walked down the road to talk with the lady who owned the Great Dane. They told her the story of her dog being the chicken coup. The lady said it couldn't have happened because the dog had died three days earlier.

The Kyiv Ghost Pilot scared me rigid . Every time he flew , the whole of the Russian effort was at risk . What a splendid Cocaine Midget story --- kept me up worrying for night after night . That is until the Moscow Grand Reaper appeared .

Forum List

Back