ghaddafi is dead thread

First Bin Laden and now Gadhafi.

Good job, Obama.

Please show me where Obama should get the credit for this, dickspit.

Don't be such a racist. Obama went to Libya and killed Gaddafi, just like he went to Pakistan and killed Osama. He does this stuff in his spare time, while Governing America. He's like every superhero rolled into one. Isn't he awesome! :lol:
Sorry, Bubblehead.

That bandwagon left you faaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr-behind......along with all o' those (other) "conservatives" (who insist they never agreed with The Idiot Son's spending......but, always forgot to say so, at the time.)

You Teabaggers are tooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious.

handjob.gif

Last edited:
Show where he should asswipe.

show me where he shouldnt ass munch

Because it wasn't us that got him. It was the Libyans. Have you people (and by 'you people' I mean those who insist of giving Obama the credit for every piece of good news around the world) no respect for any other countries? Bunch of fucking racists.

Oh just shut up. By California Girl's latest attempt to demean success, we would conclude that the Polish and the French deserve all the credit for winning World War 2.

Kuwait removed Saddam's army from their country in 1991! US forces had nothing to do with it, of course. They deserve no credit.

Last edited:
Oh my how the worm has turned! a couple months ago all we heard were cons bitching about how the US was leading the operation, flying all the sorties etc...

Now we did "very little".

How convenient. Stupid bitch.

Not from me. The Brits and the French led the Libyan support. Obama got dragged along, kicking and screaming. He deserves no credit. In fact, it is the Libyans themselves who deserve the credit. But, as is the way of the left... absolutely no one gets credit for anything other than your St Barack. It is no wonder the world laughs at y'all.

So....now it is Obama got dragged along

NATO does nothing without US approval. Obama stood up and ordered US forces to support Libyan rebels

It was your republicans who were kicking and screaming
And saying Obama was acting like a king or above the law. :lol:

Well I just finish reading a bit of this thread and all I have to say is.........

I feel like throwing up. Everyone is so excited yet we have NO IDEA WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US.

Prediction:

Libya becomes a shithole run by crazies and becomes the new safe-haven for Al Qaeda.

:clap2:

Not from me. The Brits and the French led the Libyan support. Obama got dragged along, kicking and screaming. He deserves no credit. In fact, it is the Libyans themselves who deserve the credit. But, as is the way of the left... absolutely no one gets credit for anything other than your St Barack. It is no wonder the world laughs at y'all.

No credit, but undoubtedly armed with blame should it be needed, right? :doubt:

Not by me. I neither blame Obama nor credit him... unless one or the other is warranted. It's you partisan twits on both sides that insist on making it all about us. It isn't. Morons.

But you do make the claim that he gets all the credit, which is blatantly false. Those who aren't into posting one-sided screeds realize that the Libyans and NATO had something to do with it, too. However, you pretend that everything has been laid at Obama's feet. That's just dishonest!!! :eek:

Well I just finish reading a bit of this thread and all I have to say is.........

I feel like throwing up. Everyone is so excited yet we have NO IDEA WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US.

Nope. Not a clue. The democrats are excited that another terrorist stronghold has been newly minted. They are happy that there will be a genocide of every black in Libya.

Ohhh this isn't going to end well at all.

show me where he shouldnt ass munch

Because it wasn't us that got him. It was the Libyans. Have you people (and by 'you people' I mean those who insist of giving Obama the credit for every piece of good news around the world) no respect for any other countries? Bunch of fucking racists.

Oh just shut up. By California Girl's latest attempt to demean success, we would conclude that the Polish and the French deserve all the credit for winning World War 2.

Kuwait removed Saddam's army from their country in 1991! US forces had nothing to do with it, of course. They deserve no credit.

Now, isn't that just like the left. Don't like what I say - un-fucking-lucky. It ain't your board. You make yourself look stupid by telling people to 'shut up'.

I said nothing about WWII.... again, more hysterical overly emotional reaction from the left. You make yourself look stupid.... with absolutely no effort from me.

Moron.

So....now it is Obama got dragged along

NATO does nothing without US approval. Obama stood up and ordered US forces to support Libyan rebels

It was your republicans who were kicking and screaming
And saying Obama was acting like a king or above the law. :lol:

or comparing it to vietnam when he sends 100 advisors.

when Obama does his "Thanks" press conference, in what order will he thank all those involved? we have several entities here,,,the navy corpsmen, fallen heroes, bill and hillary,,,US Undercover Agents,,Dan Quale,, George Bush, Wyle E Coyote, and of Course Obama himself. I can only assume that Joyce Blowhard is on the View today saying,,,WOW,,,,OSAMA AND QUADAFFI in two months !!! Cancel The Election !!

The left will just continue to lie about their hero as if he controls the world AND conveniently forget that Gadhafi was the good guy when obama intervened with Scotland to turn over the Lockerbie bomber.

Now, isn't that just like the left.

Lol! You started our conversation by calling me a dickhead. Now you're pissed because someone told you to shut up so you drop neg reps? Buy some skin.

said nothing about WWII.... again, more hysterical overly emotional reaction from the left. You make yourself look stupid.... with absolutely no effort from me.

I simply applied your rock-solid logic regarding our participation in Libya to an analogous situation during WW2. Did it sound really stupid? Of course! That's because it was based on your really stupid premise.

Moron.

Nope. Not a clue. The democrats are excited that another terrorist stronghold has been newly minted. They are happy that there will be a genocide of every black in Libya.

Ohhh this isn't going to end well at all.

Spare us your phony concern for the blacks in Libya. Your lies don't impress anyone with a brain. :cool:

Prediction:

Libya becomes a shithole run by crazies and becomes the new safe-haven for Al Qaeda.

:clap2:

Becomes? The Libyan commanders who's pockets we're lining already admit their fighters have Al-Qaeda ties, we know we're funding terrorists.

It's funny reading through this thread though. On one hand democrats CONSTANTLY downplay the U.S. role and involvement in Libya being blown up, but now of course Obama is a walking god now that Qaddafi is dead.

The fun of partisan politics :laugh2:

Forum List

Back