ghaddafi is dead thread

Did they find Obama's read'n machine? He can't have a press conference till they find his read'n machine!

please show me where Obama should get the credit for this, dick dribble.

Could the rebels have gotten him without support of NATO forces? Obama could have easily held NATO back and allowed Gadhafi to squash the rebellion

Obama does not own, or control NATO.
Yeah.....we heard all o' that "conservative"-whiiiiiiiiiining, in the past.....

"NATO CONTROLS U.S. TROOPS!!!!!"

judgment_day_terror.jpg

As usual.....you've always been WRONG!!!!

244.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:
We did a lot more in WWII than fly missions. It's going to be pretty hard now, for obama to claim credit when he claimed at all times that US participation would be minimal. Since he's a liar, it isn't impossible, just difficult. That kind of lie might piss off the Brits, French and Italians who REALLY led and gave the most help. It might also piss off the terrorists who captured Gadafi since US forces weren't involved in that at all.

It's the obama myth.

For more than twenty years, the families of the Victims of Pan Am 103 have been fighting tirelessly in the pursuit of justice and justice demands that the tyrannical Ghadaffi regime needs to be held accountable for the murder of our loved ones. Today, we have learned the Ghadaffi may have been captured or killed. First, we want to commend the Libyan people for their courage and determination. Their freedom has come at a very high cost of their loved ones, so we all owe them a debt of gratitude. We also want to commend the NATO forces, especially the US military and the Obama administration. It might have been easier to stand back and allow potentially tragic events to play out. Instead, the US, the UK and France showed tremendous courage in the face of challenging political and diplomatic circumstances

Victims of Pan Am Flight 103, Inc

Enough Said!!

Well I just finish reading a bit of this thread and all I have to say is.........

I feel like throwing up. Everyone is so excited yet we have NO IDEA WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US.

Nope. Not a clue. The democrats are excited that another terrorist stronghold has been newly minted. They are happy that there will be a genocide of every black in Libya.

Ohhh this isn't going to end well at all.

Spare us your phony concern for the blacks in Libya. Your lies don't impress anyone with a brain. :cool:

I wasn't complaining, just stating a fact. The Libyan terrorists have been targeting blacks in Libya for a long time now. The excuse was that the terrorists were going after Gadhafi's African mercenaries. In reality, it's any black at all.

If you think it's a lie, prove it. After all I can back up what I claim. You can't.

We did a lot more in WWII than fly missions. It's going to be pretty hard now, for obama to claim credit when he claimed at all times that US participation would be minimal. Since he's a liar, it isn't impossible, just difficult. That kind of lie might piss off the Brits, French and Italians who REALLY led and gave the most help. It might also piss off the terrorists who captured Gadafi since US forces weren't involved in that at all.

It's the obama myth.

No one's claiming Obama deserves all the credit. He deserves some credit for supporting the mission in the face of an intense Republican backlash against doing so.

For more than twenty years, the families of the Victims of Pan Am 103 have been fighting tirelessly in the pursuit of justice and justice demands that the tyrannical Ghadaffi regime needs to be held accountable for the murder of our loved ones. Today, we have learned the Ghadaffi may have been captured or killed. First, we want to commend the Libyan people for their courage and determination. Their freedom has come at a very high cost of their loved ones, so we all owe them a debt of gratitude. We also want to commend the NATO forces, especially the US military and the Obama administration. It might have been easier to stand back and allow potentially tragic events to play out. Instead, the US, the UK and France showed tremendous courage in the face of challenging political and diplomatic circumstances

Enough Said!!

I can't believe this slipped my memory, every day from 2001-2009 democrats were DEMANDING Bush go to war with Libya.

How could I forget?!?!?!?!?!?!

Obama really has changed the game.

When he came in, he immediately made getting Bin Laden a top priority. Bush had said that he didn't care that much about getting Bin Laden.

Then Obama went to Cairo and made a speech at Cairo University about the need for democracy in the Middle East. A week later, Hezbollah who had been leading in the polls before, lost the election in Lebanon. Then a month later, we have the Green revolution in Iran. Then two years later, the Arab Spring.

Obama destroyed AQ's mythology of the war mongering America. He presented a different face to the Arab world. Much different than Bush-Cheney.

Now we have Obama working with our allies to defeat Gadhafi. Obama, like Bush Sr. and Clinton, gets it. You can't go to war without help from your allies.

And like the war in the Balkans, we didn't lose a single American soldier.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]
2008_10_clintobama.jpg

Last edited:
Prediction:

Libya becomes a shithole run by crazies and becomes the new safe-haven for Al Qaeda.

:clap2:

Becomes? The Libyan commanders who's pockets we're lining already admit their fighters have Al-Qaeda ties, we know we're funding terrorists.

It's funny reading through this thread though. On one hand democrats CONSTANTLY downplay the U.S. role and involvement in Libya being blown up, but now of course Obama is a walking god now that Qaddafi is dead.

The fun of partisan politics :laugh2:

Got a cite for the "walking god" quote? If not, who's really playing partisan poltics here? :cool:

Enough Said!!

I can't believe this slipped my memory, every day from 2001-2009 democrats were DEMANDING Bush go to war with Libya.

How could I forget?!?!?!?!?!?!

There's quite a difference between invading Libya uninvited and offering support to an already-active internal revolution.

It's the obama myth.

No one's claiming Obama deserves all the credit. He deserves some credit for supporting the mission in the face of an intense Republican backlash against doing so.

Will you also give him the blame for what is to come? Do you credit obama with the slaughter now going on in Egypt?

It's the obama myth.

Will you also give him the blame for what is to come? Do you credit obama with the slaughter now going on in Egypt?

We didn't send planes into Egypt.

It's the obama myth.

That's Bush's fault.

Time to herd some cats

So Republicans....which is it?

Should Obama have allowed Gadhafi to squash the rebels?

Was he right in supporting NATO in protecting the rebels?

Come on boys....you can do it....give us a position

Sure he was right. Why not? Can you envision any U.S. president post Pan AM 103 not supporting it? Of course not.

But to add another notch on his teleprompter next to Osama's over it is, again, a stretch in my opinion. And what about other country's presidents, PMs, etc. who also supported NATO? Can they claim the kill outright for themselves, or should everyone divide it up, take a percentage of the credit so all can bask in the glow?

So you are admitting that Republicans were not right in voting to defund US Libyan operation?

They were no more right IMO than Dimocrats who voted to defund. And in the end Republicans and Dims who voted not to defund won out.

Enough Said!!

What were the comments when obama asked Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber to Libyan custody?

Enough said indeed.

Nope. Not a clue. The democrats are excited that another terrorist stronghold has been newly minted. They are happy that there will be a genocide of every black in Libya.
Ohhh this isn't going to end well at all.

Spare us your phony concern for the blacks in Libya. Your lies don't impress anyone with a brain. :cool:

I wasn't complaining, just stating a fact. The Libyan terrorists have been targeting blacks in Libya for a long time now. The excuse was that the terrorists were going after Gadhafi's African mercenaries. In reality, it's any black at all.

If you think it's a lie, prove it. After all I can back up what I claim. You can't.

You weren't stating a fact. You were stating a LIE. WHAT A PHONY YOU ARE!!! Do you think we don't understand the intent of your previous statements, highlighted in BOLD above? How stupid can you be to say something so false in the very same thread. Talk about leaving yourself open for the "Liar of the Year" award!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Enough Said!!

What were the comments when obama asked Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber to Libyan custody?

Holy shit man! I've seen folks attempt to rewrite history, but this takes such revision to a whole new level.

Forum List

Back