getting to know our 9/11 "debunkers"

The Snitch Bitch is still whining.
so stop whining already

It's your cock loving friend that is the Snitch Bitch. Your attempts to spin are as lame as when you try to make a point.

So, you hate your own cock.

Do you hate your boyfriend's cock, too, queerbait?

You self-loathing homosexuals are a very disturbed group.

Anyway, you have established yourself as the most whining of all bitches.

Well, you are way up on the list, anyway, pussy-boi.

No wonder you are so bent tight.

Come back, again, when you have nothing to say, again, pussy-boi!

:lol:

Can you cowards even remember the last time you tried to fake debating? None of you have the balls to debate 9E and you prove it everyday.

so stop whining already

It's your cock loving friend that is the Snitch Bitch. Your attempts to spin are as lame as when you try to make a point.

here he goes talking about male genitalia again...you should see his PMs they are really creepy...oh wait you did see them..I posted them...nevermind

here he goes talking about male genitalia again...you should see his PMs they are really creepy...oh wait you did see them..I posted them...nevermind

It's been funny as hell to see the Snitch Bitch whine away. Him and the other whiners are like those scrawny middle school hall monitors that have nothing better to do than cry because they are rejects then try to hide their bullshit with "the rules the rules!" The fucking crybabies are ridiculously stupid which is why they always run away from the facts. One of the funniest was Fizz claiming the 503 oral testimonies weren't "really" hidden because........the newspaper knew they existed. Lol! I thought about pointing out many are aware of the 80+ videos taken from the Pentagon area but they are still hidden from the public but figured he'd be too dumb to understand. Now watch his little Snitch Bitch crew come along with the usual bullshit....

Fizzfuckhead will.....deny his stupidity and continue to lie about what I said on FDRs.

Snitch Bitch will......edit my post then whine.

Diveass will....scream projection and give his daily neg rep comment.

Candycrybaby will....make a fast food employee comment and probably claim the light poles prove it was flight 77 because you know.....flight 77 was the ONLY plane in the whole world capable of knocking down some light poles. Nothing else on earth had anything close to the same wingspan or speed capabilities. Nothing! Lol. Fucking dumbasses.

SOME people believe that the new member with the username of "groupthink" is actually just an id-eots version of another Troofer who infests this place.

Other Troofers here alternatively deny that they are Troofers in the first place -- when they aren't indignantly claiming that they never denied it.

If groupstink is actually id-eots, does this mean that I may get treated to some PMs?

And if I respond to such PMs, can I expect that they will get publicly posted in contravention of the rules to which he (id-eots/groupstink) agreed?

So many questions.

some people know liarability is a homosexual stalker who hides behind his unsolicited PMs..his virtual version of the proverbial closet...true sory

No pussy. Nobody "knows" any such thing because it's just another of your endless lies. But now everyone knows that you are a liar and a coward.

Good job.

By the way, id-eots, for future reference, you scumbag retard, when you agree to some Terms of Service, even though it goes contrary to your instincts to honor you own word, you might consider doing so.

Oh, and please don't send me any more PMs. I have no interest in discussing anything with a liar and a flamer like you.

The scrawny Snitch Bitch hall monitor keeps on whining!

some people know liarability is a homosexual stalker who hides behind his unsolicited PMs..his virtual version of the proverbial closet...true sory

No pussy. Nobody "knows" any such thing because it's just another of your endless lies. But now everyone knows that you are a liar and a coward.

Good job.

By the way, id-eots, for future reference, you scumbag retard, when you agree to some Terms of Service, even though it goes contrary to your instincts to honor you own word, you might consider doing so.

Oh, and please don't send me any more PMs. I have no interest in discussing anything with a liar and a flamer like you.

* * * keeps on whining!

The pussy-boi, bent tight, whines a lot about alleged whining of others. Kinda amounts to another hypocritical bit of lying by the poor hapless little feller. :lol:

Leave it to an abject liar, like the always dishonest "troofer" id-eots, to somehow "forget" that the reference to genitalia was a response to his boyfriend's reference to genitalia.

Totally dishonest is no way to go through life you cowardly lying troofer bullshit artist, id-eots. But you do try. :lol:

Good job.

The sniveling whining sooper stoopid Snitch Bitch keeps on whining!

The pussy-boi, bent tight, whines a lot about alleged whining of others. Kinda amounts to another hypocritical bit of lying by the poor hapless little feller. :lol:

Does the Snitch Bitch have that post yet? Still waiting on the Snitch Bitch to prove I denied being a troofer. Where is it Snitch Bitch?

Can you cowards even remember the last time you tried to fake debating? None of you have the balls to debate 9E and you prove it everyday.

When you get started by offering something rational, send up a flare. Until then, of course, as all rational people already know, there's nothing really up for debate.

Your fraudulent and paranoid delusions are not debate-worthy. Hell, you in particular, bent tight, love to duck, dodge and evade all questions designed to pin you down on any meaningful point of departure.

You have told us (on some occasions, but not all) that you are a Troofer. Other times you have denied it. You hide behind the pussy fascade that you have "questions." But you refuse to say whatever it is you do believe. You dishonest pussies are all very much alike in that regard.

All troofers are scumbags.

The sniveling whining sooper stoopid Snitch Bitch keeps on whining!

* * * have that post yet? Still waiting * * * *

Your ongoing deflection is duly noted.

It's apparently a LOT easier for a coward like you to evade than to ever even think of manning up, bent tight, you pussy-boi.

Don't worry. Nobody at this point expects you to ever man up.

The sniveling whining sooper stoopid Snitch Bitch keeps on whining! Does the Snitch Bitch have that post yet? Still waiting on the Snitch Bitch to prove I denied being a troofer. Where is it Snitch Bitch?

Your ongoing deflection is duly noted.

It's apparently a LOT easier for a coward like you to evade than to ever even think of manning up, bent tight, you pussy-boi.

Don't worry. Nobody at this point expects you to ever man up.

Does the Snitch Bitch have that post yet? Still waiting on the Snitch Bitch to prove I denied being a troofer. Where is it Snitch Bitch?

When you get started by offering something rational, send up a flare. Until then, of course, as all rational people already know, there's nothing really up for debate.

Your fraudulent and paranoid delusions are not debate-worthy. Hell, you in particular, bent tight, love to duck, dodge and evade all questions designed to pin you down on any meaningful point of departure.

You have told us (on some occasions, but not all) that you are a Troofer. Other times you have denied it. You hide behind the pussy fascade that you have "questions." But you refuse to say whatever it is you do believe. You dishonest pussies are all very much alike in that regard.

Can you cowards even remember the last time you tried to fake debating? None of you have the balls to debate 9E and you prove it everyday. Especially the Snitch Bitch. Why do you keep crying Snitch Bitch?

Which is why I gave up on him and placed him on ignore.

In truth, that's the best place for a dirt-bag like him and most of the other troofer scumbags. But I still harbor the absurd hope that someday even a coward like bent tight might man up JUST enough to actually find his nadz and state his position.

He has advised us that as regards 9/11 he has "questions." Whoopity fucking doo.

Still, he declines to come right out and tell us what aspect of being a "Truther" appeals to his pinhead.

Does he believe somebody OTHER than al qaeda did it to us?

He won't say. As I noted, he's a coward. Fucking scumbag troofer pukes all are.

Last edited:

Bullshit. You put me on ignore because you couldn't handle my posts.

Can you cowards even remember the last time you tried to fake debating? None of you have the balls to debate 9E and you prove it everyday. Especially the Snitch Bitch. Why do you keep crying Snitch Bitch?

whiner

biggest_whiner_statue_1.jpg

Forum List

Back