getting to know our 9/11 "debunkers"

and you continue to run away from any post that questions anything you say, only responding with insults that indicate you have a severe mental handicap.

PLEASE take your lithium.

Stop thinking about f**king the cat, they are called pussys, bbut that doesn't mean what you think it does.

The following is a quick synopsis of all of bent-tight's posts on this subject:

First the trivia!!

Then the Scott Farkus equivalent to flailing insults

YOU SNITCH BITCH..LOSERSARUS FUKKEDUP DOPE FIEN ASSHOLIC SORRY EXCUSE OF A CONCRETE EATING FUDGEPAKING HOMO **** **** **** **** SAW SUCKER!!!

the quotes from clownlite prove that keyboard tourettes syndrome does exist.

At the risk of sounding quite reasonable, I stand ans state
"what a freaking low-life loser-boy!"
(in reference to clownlite....)

You have still completely ignored post 229 showing it is many victims' families that are demanding a new investigation. But you aren't here to debate 9E so it makes perfect sense.

This is how ridiculously pathetic you trolls are. Here is Fizz's claim:

(Fizz)
"and your the guy that said it was impossible for a FDR to record more than 25 hours."

When I prove I did not say that he then tries to change it to say:

(Fizz)
"HAHAHAhahaha!!! you lying shitball. did i quote you as saying the word "impossible"??"

Can you dumbasses get more pathetic?

PLEASE, before you make yourself look even more stupid than you already have, take a remedial reading comprehension class

You're the dumbass who read the 9E CR and claimed the FAA Command Center is in Indiana instead Virginia. Enlighten us all and give the definition of a troofer. (I'm guessing you will avoid that to call me names hoping nobody will notice you can't do something as simple as defining a troofer. I'll even help you out by saying I am a complete fucking moronic douchebag. Now we have that out of the way you can define troofer with no excuses.)
YOU!!!!!!!!!!

that is a fucking moronic troofer asswipe

I figured you would completely avoid defining truther because you are a fucking dumbass shitbag lying useless weasel.

(Fizz)
"and your the guy that said it was impossible for a FDR to record more than 25 hours."

(Fizz)
"HAHAHAhahaha!!! you lying shitball. did i quote you as saying the word "impossible"??"

Sure. Any of us could begin to approach your level of abject pathetic existence.

You remain the lying shitball. I previously QUOTED what YOU actually posted. "Once 25 hours have been spent the data is looped to always retain the most recent 25 hours." Your words, fucktard.

And if the data gets automatically "looped" at the end of 25 hours, how the FUCK is anything older than 25 hours going to be preserved, you incredibly dense and dishonest asshole?

Last edited:

(Fizz)

(Fizz)

Sure. Any of us could begin to approach your level of abject pathetic existence.

You remain the lying shitball. I previously QUOTED what YOU actually posted. "Once 25 hours have been spent the data is looped to always retain the most recent 25 hours." Your words, fucktard.

And if the data gets automatically "looped" at the end of 25 hours, how the FUCK is anything older than 25 hours going to be preserved, you incredibly dense and dishonest asshole?

Like I predicted, the Snitch Bitch is too dumb to understand. Once again:

(Fizz)

That bitch Fizz, nor anyone of you dumbasses have shown wherr I made that claim. I never said it was impossible to record more than 25 hours. You dishonest shitballs continue to lie about that. You also cherry pick from my posts without acknowledging what I did was link SIX different sources showing the 25 hour loop was standard for commercial aircraft. They could make the loop 1 hour or 100 hours, but the typical loop time is 25 hours. Be the sniveling Snitch Bitch you keep proving to be and ignore that again you useless asswipe.

(Fizz)

(Fizz)

(Fizz)

That bitch Fizz, nor anyone of you dumbasses have shown wherr I made that claim. I never said it was impossible to record more than 25 hours. You dishonest shitballs continue to lie about that. You also cherry pick from my posts without acknowledging what I did was link SIX different sources showing the 25 hour loop was standard for commercial aircraft. They could make the loop 1 hour or 100 hours, but the typical loop time is 25 hours. Be the sniveling Snitch Bitch you keep proving to be and ignore that again you useless asswipe.

hey idiot, is it possible or impossible to record more than 25 hours if it gets looped at 25 hours and starts over-writing data as you clearly claim?

here are your choices.... it is either:
1. possible.
2. impossible.

The following is a quick synopsis of all of bent-tight's posts on this subject:

First the trivia!!

Then the Scott Farkus equivalent to flailing insults

the quotes from clownlite prove that keyboard tourettes syndrome does exist.

At the risk of sounding quite reasonable, I stand ans state
"what a freaking low-life loser-boy!"
(in reference to clownlite....)

You have still completely ignored post 229 showing it is many victims' families that are demanding a new investigation. But you aren't here to debate 9E so it makes perfect sense.
but the investigation they want has NOTHING to do with YOUR stupid bullshit

You're the dumbass who read the 9E CR and claimed the FAA Command Center is in Indiana instead Virginia. Enlighten us all and give the definition of a troofer. (I'm guessing you will avoid that to call me names hoping nobody will notice you can't do something as simple as defining a troofer. I'll even help you out by saying I am a complete fucking moronic douchebag. Now we have that out of the way you can define troofer with no excuses.)
YOU!!!!!!!!!!

that is a fucking moronic troofer asswipe

I figured you would completely avoid defining truther because you are a fucking dumbass shitbag lying useless weasel.
PROJECTION from a troofer moron

(Fizz)

hey idiot, is it possible or impossible to record more than 25 hours if it gets looped at 25 hours and starts over-writing data as you clearly claim?

1. possible.
2. impossible.

LOL.

Since it is impossible to get an honest and intelligent answer out of bent tight, I'll provide the answer.

It would be
IMPOSSIBLE.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y

At the END of 25, given the LOOP, you will be set back to 1, and any recording on the spot of the original stuff at 1 will be over-written. Thus, the next bit of data to be recorded "z" will not be written on 26 (given the loop) since there is no "26." It will be written at the spot (i.e., "1") previously used to record "a". The data known as "a" will thus be effectively erased.

All of this either sails WAY the fuck over bent tight's pinhead, or he does get it but is too dishonest to confess that he has been caught in his own words.

Last edited:

(Fizz)

1. possible.
2. impossible.
that moron lacks reading comprehension skills
he doesn't even understand that that is exactly what he claimed

(Fizz)

1. possible.
2. impossible.

You have yet to support this claim:

(Fizz)

Show us all where I said that you sniveling whiner.

(Fizz)

1. possible.
2. impossible.

LOL.

Since it is impossible to get an honest and intelligent answer out of bent tight, I'll provide the answer.

It would be
IMPOSSIBLE.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y

At the END of 25, given the LOOP, you will be set back to 1, and any recording on the spot of the original stuff at 1 will be over-written. Thus, the next bit of data to be recorded "z" will not be written on 26 (given the loop) since there is no "26." It will be written at the spot (i.e., "1") previously used to record "a". The data known as "a" will thus be effectively erased.

All of this either sails WAY the fuck over bent tight's pinhead, or he does get it but is too dishonest to confess that he has been caught in his own words.

Geez you Snitch Bitches are always the biggest idiots. Since Fizzbitch can't support his claim:

(Fizz)

You want to huddle your skirts and try to conceal the fact he made yet another claim he cannot support. He accused me of saying it is impossible for an fdr to record more than 25 hours. I never said that. If an fdr is set to loop 100 hours that is the amount of data it will record. I pointed out, with SIX links it is standard on commercial aircraft for a fdr to be on a 25 hour loop. That isn't making a claim about ALL fdr recording times you ignorant piece of Snitch Bitch shit. Prove again how fucking dumb you are and ignore that again. It's fun to watch bitches like you squirm all over when you make idiotic claims you cannot support. Which reminds me, you got that post showing where I denied being a troofer yet? Of course you don't because you are a pathetic Snitch Bitch.

(Fizz)

1. possible.
2. impossible.

(Fizz)

Despite the answer being in bold in the above quoted post, as well as recieving answers to your famous post 229 , you continue to deny you got answers.

That indicates you have a reading comprehension problem, and also proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that your a pointless human being.

That's probobly why you work for osama

twoofers are such treasonous scum, and you show it in every single one of your posts.

(Fizz)

1. possible.
2. impossible.

(Fizz)

He already did. So did I. YOU are the moron who pointed out that the data recording loops after 25 hours.

Thus, it is impossible (absent an alteration of that loop porgramming) for the recorder to record more than 25 hours. At 25 hours and zero minutes and 1 second, it starts recording over the FIRST hour. At no point will it ever have recorded on it more than 25 hours. Under the terms YOU discussed, that is impossible.

Ergo, unwittingly, you said it yourself, you massive dumbass.

This thread is conclusive evidence that bent tight is a liar and a coward.

:clap2:

He can say "****" and "snitch" and "bitch" (etc.), but he can't grunt out one single honest coherent thought.

:lol:

My god..what about post 229!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't go forward until we talk about post 229!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {{{insert profanity mash-up here}}}

1. possible.
2. impossible.

(Fizz)

He already did. So did I. YOU are the moron who pointed out that the data recording loops after 25 hours.

Thus, it is impossible (absent an alteration of that loop porgramming) for the recorder to record more than 25 hours. At 25 hours and zero minutes and 1 second, it starts recording over the FIRST hour. At no point will it ever have recorded on it more than 25 hours. Under the terms YOU discussed, that is impossible.

Ergo, unwittingly, you said it yourself, you massive dumbass.

Lol......you're beyond Snitch Bitch pathetic. If you don't get it by now you never will.

One last hint Snitch Bitch: I never said it is impossible to record more than 25 hours on all FDRs you dumb fuck and that is what fizzbitch accused me of:

(Fizz)

You worthless Snitch Bitch.

He can say "****" and "snitch" and "bitch" (etc.), but he can't grunt out one single honest coherent thought.

Hey Snitch Bitch, when you lie like you do how can you possibly know what is true?

You bitches are pissed you cannot successfully debate against me about 9E so you fabricate the dumbest shit to distract, like the Snitch Bitch you are. Go cry to staff again you worthless coward.

1. possible.
2. impossible.

(Fizz)

Despite the answer being in bold in the above quoted post, as well as recieving answers to your famous post 229 , you continue to deny you got answers.

That indicates you have a reading comprehension problem, and also proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that your a pointless human being.

That's probobly why you work for osama

twoofers are such treasonous scum, and you show it in every single one of your posts.

Lol.....you are pathetic. Did you finally respond to post 229? After how long of running from it? Dumbass.

You jump on the bandwagon and repeat a lie because you are in the Snitch Bitch Crew. I never said it is impossible for all FDRs to record more than 25 hours but hey, keep lying because it shows what a useless shitbag you continue to be.

Hey [my friend], when you lie like you do how can you possibly know what is true?

Since I tell the truth, unlike you, bent tight, I have no problem keeping track. You should try the truth some day. At least TRY it once in your fucking useless life.

You * * * are pissed you cannot successfully debate against me

Of course we can. all of us have. You suck at debate, thus explaining why you rely so totally on being a cowardly pussy-boi LYING fucktard, bent tight.

about 9E so you fabricate the dumbest shit to distract * * * *.

Nope. You just lied again. Don't lose track, bent tight. YOU are the liar here.

Go cry to staff again you worthless coward.

Why? Have YOU now violated one of the rules like your moron boyfriend, id-eots?

You utter pussy-boi lying scumbag douche, bent tight:

It would be easier for you to just admit that your own words pwnd your worthless ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back