Getting my second booster today at Walgreens

My wife teaches piano and most of the parents of her students have all had multiple shots and are continually sick with covid but yet they keep getting injected and can't figure it out.
It’s sad and laughable at the same time.

Scientists Struggle to Explain Why Covid Spared Unjabbed

By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Mercola.com
December 7, 2022
The problem is that developing nations with the lowest COVID jab uptakes have fared no worse, and in some cases far better, than developing countries that greedily “hoarded” shots and boosters for themselves.

The African Conundrum

According to early predictions, Africa would be decimated by COVID for lack of shots,3 yet the COVID death toll in Africa has remained consistently lower than anywhere else over the past three years. Everyone feigns surprise. No one can figure out why. In August 2020, Science magazine reported:4
Scientists Struggle To Explain Why Covid Spared the Unjabbed - LewRockwell

He got the flu shot and shingles shot yesterday as well.

What’s most ironic about the sudden deaths of the vaxxed is many on the left concluded the non-vaxxed are Trumpers and cons, and they cheered their demise for being so dumb in not taking the vax.
Leftists are all part of a group think collective, so they assume everyone else is like them, incapable of analysis or individual thought.

Leftists are all part of a group think collective, so they assume everyone else is like them, incapable of analysis or individual thought.
There are just so many people running around with false narratives about how scary vaccinations are when they are safe. Nothing has zero risk except betting Trump will say something dumb.

There are just so many people running around with false narratives about how scary vaccinations are when they are safe. Nothing has zero risk except betting Trump will say something dumb.

Speaking of false narratives:

1671033452550.png

Lol. You keep deluding yourself.

False narratives? Do you understand what the Covid-19 shots do to your body at the cellular level? If it's a "vaccine" why does it take so many freaking shots to keep you "safe"? Why are so many people who have had multiple shots had Covid multiple times while people like me who have refused them, not had Covid AT ALL? Are those false narratives?

False narratives? Do you understand what the Covid-19 shots do to your body at the cellular level? If it's a "vaccine" why does it take so many freaking shots to keep you "safe"? Why are so many people who have had multiple shots had Covid multiple times while people like me who have refused them, not had Covid AT ALL? Are those false narratives?
The shots stimulate the immune system and give you antibodies that fight against the virus. The virus mutates, Delta, omicron ring a bell? So different shots, different antibodies. Similar concept to why there is a different flu shot every year.

Did you really not know this?

The shots stimulate the immune system and give you antibodies that fight against the virus. The virus mutates, Delta, omicron ring a bell? So different shots, different antibodies. Similar concept to why there is a different flu shot every year.

The shots alter your body's normal function and induce your cells to sprout spike proteins. mRNA is EXPERIMENTAL drug technology. Big Pharma thanks you for participating in the largest drug trial in history and adding to their profits.

But this dog chasing its tail can go on forever. Gates and Fau Chi are pleased.

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

yodog-dont-pull-a-groin-muscle-virtue-signaling-imgflip-com-yo-52737632.png

Well at least you’re safe from car accidents. LOL.

Whereas if you get the virus and overcome it, you don't need any of that stuff. :dunno:

You need a flu shot every year. Where is the outrage?

Whereas if you get the virus and overcome it, you don't need any of that stuff. :dunno:
Yep. If you get sick and dont die you have immunity until it mutates. Lots of people forgot that they had to not die in order to get there.

All the old people I know have the shots and they're just fine, no sudden deaths or weird afflictions. But you just wait, sooner or later my 90 year old mother will die and the tards will chalk it up to 'Vax n stuff'.
Since 93% of the people who have died of COVID are over 50 why on earth would anyone under 50 get vaccinated?

Forum List

Back