Getting my second booster today at Walgreens

Lol. So that is how you have been free from the virus. Good on you
I traveled to Italy, Spain, and France this year. Going to Park City Utah between Xmas and NY. Even did a cruise this year - long story but I’m not a cruise fan, was good though. No Covid. Wife got it but kicked it in 48 hours thanks to Pfizer.

Wife got it but kicked it in 48 hours thanks to Pfizer.

LOL

1671122394524.png

I traveled to Italy, Spain, and France this year. Going to Park City Utah between Xmas and NY. Even did a cruise this year - long story but I’m not a cruise fan, was good though. No Covid. Wife got it but kicked it in 48 hours thanks to Pfizer.

There is no way to prove that the phizer helped out. None at all. Thats the beauty for the pharmas. They can make crazy claims, get full indemnification from the govt, and the public will fall all over them with praise. Its an amazing thing to watch.

There is no way to prove that the phizer helped out. None at all. Thats the beauty for the pharmas. They can make crazy claims, get full indemnification from the govt, and the public will fall all over them with praise. Its an amazing thing to watch.

Con artists like Pfizer have always existed, and there will always be a ready supply of dumb people to fall for it. However, when the government gets involved and starts forcing people to participate in the scam against their will, then we have a real problem.

Traveled to Greece during the pandemic. Was all around the US. Ex had all her boosters got it twice. Only wore a mask when I was forced to. Was in Mexico for 3 weeks a few months ago for almost a month. Again no precautions of any kind.

Well, that’s why there are statistics and studies. No worries. Don’t get a shingles or flu vaccine then.

. Don’t get a shingles or flu vaccine then.

We know exactly what is in a flu jab and if you do not, I suggest you find out . Fast .DYOR

Where do you imagine the Shingles outbreak has come from? Along with several other diseases , most notably Herpes? Think strokes and heart attacks as they offer clues . And Cancers .

More DYOR -- concentrating on the link between inflammation as a response to bodily and even mental stress where the stimulus is an out and out poison .

There are just so many people running around with false narratives about how scary vaccinations are when they are safe. Nothing has zero risk except betting Trump will say something dumb.
After much thought, I have decided to finally get the covid vaxx. I am NOT doing it for my family, community, children, or the elderly. I am doing it to reduce my risk of being involved in a traffic accident.

Lol.

Not really.

I'm getting a shingles shot. I've had chickenpox before. No flu shots though. Last time I had flu was about 40 years ago when I was 9. Glad you and your wife are doing fine.
I went to get the shingles shot but I never had chickenpox so I got that vaccine and am covered. These are those weird vaccinations that actually prevent infection.

The Covid equivalent would be to get the chickenpox vaccination, then after you get chickenpox anyway get the shingles vaccination, then after you get shingles anyway take the new shingles treatment pill, then when the pill causes a second outbreak of shingles go on social media and say how grateful you are for all the pharmaceuticals.

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Looks like I am too late but I forcefully suggest you do not get a covid vaxx because I deeply believe it will harm you not cure you

After much thought, I have decided to finally get the covid vaxx. I am NOT doing it for my family, community, children, or the elderly. I am doing it to reduce my risk of being involved in a traffic accident.

Lol.

Not really.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read that study. The reaches and contortions that you have to go to spread that type of propaganda is off the hook!

and for the medicals who are backing off their nazi tactics of forced masking ...... just cause you have backed off that doesn't mean we're gonna let you off that easy.

and for the medicals who are backing off their nazi tactics of forced masking ...... just cause you have backed off that doesn't mean we're gonna let you off that easy.
I appreciate the sentiment, but nobody is going to do anything. They have been let off easy. People are still dying from the vax and non-U.S. citizens and non-U.S. immigrants (legal) are still required to show proof of the jab to enter this country. There is no possible way anything comes of this. Too many people and institutions are culpable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back