Getting my second booster today at Walgreens

I don't know. I do know he was already on a lot of meds for heart, diabetes, etc.

I only ask b/c there's a hypothesis (not ready to call it a theory yet) among some of the COVID twitterati who are saying that COVID has a tendency to linger in the body. The spike protein can't be cleared and it just fucks with the immune system's wiring. It can trigger autoimmune problems. I'm on the fence as to whether or not I completely accept their suggested hypotheses but I'm seeing some weird shit I wasn't seeing before anecdotally. People getting sick with things like just 2-3 weeks apart - people who were fine before COVID but now get sick with random 'bugs'. These are young people, too.

I only ask b/c there's a hypothesis (not ready to call it a theory yet) among some of the COVID twitterati who are saying that COVID has a tendency to linger in the body. The spike protein can't be cleared and it just fucks with the immune system's wiring. It can trigger autoimmune problems. I'm on the fence as to whether or not I completely accept their suggested hypotheses but I'm seeing some weird shit I wasn't seeing before anecdotally. People getting sick with things like just 2-3 weeks apart - people who were fine before COVID but now get sick with random 'bugs'. These are young people, too.
Not mention an alarming number of athletes dropping dead on the playing fields of their respective sports.

Forum List

Back