Getting my second booster today at Walgreens

i think citygator never heard of an immune system; also never heard of s.a.d.s since 2020, and tons of young healthy people dying and being vaxxed injured, and pregnant moms losing their bables 90 percent since 2021?

Hi. I am taking over citygator’s USMB account.

He got the flu shot and shingles shot yesterday as well. He suddenly exploded from too many tracking devises in his blood at once. He will be remembered well.

I have a similar political lean as he does I’m just less of a dick. Look forward to conversing with you.

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

No need to tell us we know you're stupid.

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Call the suicide hotline!!!!

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Sorry to hear that.

Watch this if you dare…

Been 24 hours. I’d like to report I’m not dead.

I can see much obituary now:

Dec 3rd 2073, Vaccinated man dies of old age. USMB theorizes it was the vaccinations.

Hi. I am taking over citygator’s USMB account.

He got the flu shot and shingles shot yesterday as well. He suddenly exploded from too many tracking devises in his blood at once. He will be remembered well.

I have a similar political lean as he does I’m just less of a dick. Look forward to conversing with you.

.....you.....got the shingles shot and the covid shot at the same time?

Wow.

Okay.

city gator also doesnt know not everybody has serious side effects right away. can take 3-5 years.
I'm old enough to remember telling em the deaths have only just begun:p

djdjjdjsjdjsjmsmdmd.jpeg

Screen Shot 105.jpg

A coworker is one of the biggest covid nuts I know. Still wears masks often and I know she had her young daughter vaxxed and boosted.

They are sick. Constantly sick. She posts on FB "why are we sick AGAIN"? and I want to say, um, you destroyed your immune system? But I don't.

This is common, btw. It's why I stopped getting flu shots years ago. I mentioned this same phenomenon to my dr--that in the years I got flu shots I might not get the flu, but would be sick all winter. She said, yes, "THEY CAN SUPPRESS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM"

That was it for me. Don't get them; rarely get sick. This is why I was hesitant with Covid shots and thank God, never got them.

My wife teaches piano and most of the parents of her students have all had multiple shots and are continually sick with covid but yet they keep getting injected and can't figure it out.

My wife teaches piano and most of the parents of her students have all had multiple shots and are continually sick with covid but yet they keep getting injected and can't figure it out.
Extension of the liberal instinct about government programs. When they make the problem worse, you must do more of them.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

No need.

Forum List

Back