Getting my second booster today at Walgreens

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Our government is pushing a bio weapon that kills people. Fact.

Autoimmune diseases and increased risk for cancer. Sadly, these things don't show up right away.

Much more likely to get those if you get COVID than if you get the shot. Getting the shot makes those outcomes less likely, though not impossible.

The thing most critics of the vaccine don't get is that those who believe in vaccinations have never said that it's a perfect prophylactic -- that's not why you get vaccines.

I've traveled to places where malaria and dengue is a thing. They have vaccines for those but the vaccines are about 60% effective and they actually have potentially disruptive side effects. So I decided not to get vaccinated because I determined the areas I was going into, while it had some malaria and dengue, didn't have enough to outweigh the side effects and costs of the vaccine. Had I gone to parts of Africa where people die by the tens of thousands from it every year? I abso-fucken-lutely would have gotten it.

I get the flu shot every year because flu is highly contagious and it can kill you or put your ass down for a good week or more if it's bad. Same with COVID. In both cases you can still get infected, but the vaccine enables your body to fight it off more effectively. Statistically speaking, your odds are better if you get the shot. Even so, it may not work out for some individuals. Go with the odds.

Much more likely to get those if you get COVID than if you get the shot. Getting the shot makes those outcomes less likely, though not impossible.

The thing most critics of the vaccine don't get is that those who believe in vaccinations have never said that it's a perfect prophylactic -- that's not why you get vaccines.

I've traveled to places where malaria and dengue is a thing. They have vaccines for those but the vaccines are about 60% effective and they actually have potentially disruptive side effects. So I decided not to get vaccinated because I determined the areas I was going into, while it had some malaria and dengue, didn't have enough to outweigh the side effects and costs of the vaccine. Had I gone to parts of Africa where people die by the tens of thousands from it every year? I abso-fucken-lutely would have gotten it.

I get the flu shot every year because flu is highly contagious and it can kill you or put your ass down for a good week or more if it's bad. Same with COVID. In both cases you can still get infected, but the vaccine enables your body to fight it off more effectively. Statistically speaking, your odds are better if you get the shot. Even so, it may not work out for some individuals. Go with the odds.
I've had both dengue(non-hemorrhagic) and Malaria. Like Covid....bad but do-able
The Filipinos "might" have a dengue vaccine...We'll see . You first

No one cares but many who brag on FB, tiktok, media, and berate other people for not taking this dangerous injection, end up passing away suddenly.
I got the double shot some time ago, but no boosters. I haven't died yet, but may before I reach 90

Yeah? You have convinced yourself that a natural infection, even two, is somehow worse than injecting yourself with two vaccines and then boosters? Of the same spike protein that THEY SAID was confined to your arm, and then was not?

I have had two infections. In both cases, I did pretty extensive research on what to take to mitigate the virus from the get-go. From the beginning, Vitamin D, which you folks laughed at. Turns out, huh, that was a good move. And then lots of anti-inflammatories on top of that.

Most of the vaccinated "don't believe" in anti-inflammatories and so keep injecting themselves with inflammation over and over and over.

well. Best wishes with that then.

Yeah? You have convinced yourself that a natural infection, even two, is somehow worse than injecting yourself with two vaccines and then boosters? Of the same spike protein that THEY SAID was confined to your arm, and then was not?

The spike protein in the vaccine behaves differently than in a live virus that is actively replicating. The body clears the vaccine spike protein; it has a much harder time clearing the virus. It's not a matter of me convincing myself; that's what the people who study this virus are finding.

I have had two infections. In both cases, I did pretty extensive research on what to take to mitigate the virus from the get-go. From the beginning, Vitamin D, which you folks laughed at. Turns out, huh, that was a good move. And then lots of anti-inflammatories on top of that.

Well I didn't laugh at vitamin D3 - or C for that matter. Both are important in metabolism and immune system regulation. I take both on most days.

Most of the vaccinated "don't believe" in anti-inflammatories and so keep injecting themselves with inflammation over and over and over.

Not sure which vaccinated you're referring to - I never said I don't believe in anti-inflammatories. But I do believe in getting regularly vaccinated. The data shows it's the best form of protection you can get. It would be even better if we took air ventilation and filtration more seriously - why public health officials haven't talked about this at all, I don't know. It's an appalling oversight that borders on gross negligence, honestly.

The spike protein in the vaccine behaves differently than in a live virus that is actively replicating. The body clears the vaccine spike protein; it has a much harder time clearing the virus. It's not a matter of me convincing myself; that's what the people who study this virus are finding.

Well I didn't laugh at vitamin D3 - or C for that matter. Both are important in metabolism and immune system regulation. I take both on most days.

Not sure which vaccinated you're referring to - I never said I don't believe in anti-inflammatories. But I do believe in getting regularly vaccinated. The data shows it's the best form of protection you can get. It would be even better if we took air ventilation and filtration more seriously - why public health officials haven't talked about this at all, I don't know. It's an appalling oversight that borders on gross negligence, honestly.

Conventional vaccines are ok, not great but I've had almost all of them. mRNA has not been tested properly nor have they gone through the proper clinicals. The best medicine is to eat properly, vegetables, fruits, fish etc and stay away from sugars, carbs, processed foods. These all cause obesity and underlying problems. Eliminate that and your body's immune system can handle it.

Conventional vaccines are ok, not great but I've had almost all of them. mRNA has not been tested properly nor have they gone through the proper clinicals. The best medicine is to eat properly, vegetables, fruits, fish etc and stay away from sugars, carbs, processed foods. These all cause obesity and underlying problems. Eliminate that and your body's immune system can handle it.

Maybe, maybe not. Immunity varies from person to person.

A long time friend got all three jabs but he was already on several meds for clots and such. He just got out of a surgery a few days ago that dealt with the fluid around his heart that congealed. Fluid around the heart needing drained off wasn't a first for him but the fluid turning to a gel like substance was a first for him.

A long time friend got all three jabs but he was already on several meds for clots and such. He just got out of a surgery a few days ago that dealt with the fluid around his heart that congealed. Fluid around the heart needing drained off wasn't a first for him but the fluid turning to a gel like substance was a first for him.

Did he ever have a breakthrough case of COVID?

Forum List

Back