Getting my second booster today at Walgreens

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Why on earth would you get a booster if you're 50 and healthy?

Truly amazing to see the Gullible and Compliant join with the Stupids in volunteering for their own long term demise .

" Hit me with a Zomby booster . Please "

No point arguing any more as Mass Formation Psychosis occurred many moons ago .See Topic post

Over here in God's favourite resort (UK ) , there are over two million missing from the work force but obviously we would not dream of arguing against the propaganda narrative that this is all due to lock - down consequences . rofl .

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

I remember when you people said booster shots were a "conspiracy theory". LOL

1670598579394.png

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Big Pharma thanks you for participating in the largest experimental vaccine test trial in history. Do you have kids? If so, will you be getting them vaxxed?

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

I sure hope they reward you with a better lollipop than they did last time.

I got the Omicron iteration and was miserable for a few days. It cleared up but then about 2 weeks later I began having shortness of breath. I struggled with that for a few months but I finally exercised my way out of it. I'm thankful I didn't catch the early version. No vaccines and none will ever be taken. If I die, I die. I recall the hell raising so many Lefties engaged in, blaming a vax refuser for spreading the virus, even AFTER it became clear that vaccinated folks were spreading it as much or more than unvaxxed folks.
I got the two Pfizers 2 years ago ; I had no side effects at all. I have also outlived all my friends, which is weird; I should have died first, given my health issues as a kid and smoking three packs a day since age 13.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Is that number 4

Niiiice

They say the 4th is the one that protects you from Putin .... or maybe it was death

I'd watch out for that climate change though

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

A coworker is one of the biggest covid nuts I know. Still wears masks often and I know she had her young daughter vaxxed and boosted.

They are sick. Constantly sick. She posts on FB "why are we sick AGAIN"? and I want to say, um, you destroyed your immune system? But I don't.

This is common, btw. It's why I stopped getting flu shots years ago. I mentioned this same phenomenon to my dr--that in the years I got flu shots I might not get the flu, but would be sick all winter. She said, yes, "THEY CAN SUPPRESS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM"

That was it for me. Don't get them; rarely get sick. This is why I was hesitant with Covid shots and thank God, never got them.

Is that number 4

Niiiice

They say the 4th is the one that protects you from Putin .... or maybe it was death

I'd watch out for that climate change though

Likely nothing will happen to citygator, and he will crow about how the shots are "safe and effective"

Mind you, when people got Covid early on and "nothing happened", that didn't count at all. Then, we had to keep children out of school for weeks, months and years because very old and very sick people were dying, and a VERY occasional young person.

Likely nothing will happen to citygator, and he will crow about how the shots are "safe and effective"

Mind you, when people got Covid early on and "nothing happened", that didn't count at all. Then, we had to keep children out of school for weeks, months and years because very old and very sick people were dying, and a VERY occasional young person.
If he really did get it I wouldn't be surprised if he just stopped posting one day .......

If he really did get it I wouldn't be surprised if he just stopped posting one day .......

I think it's very risky at 50 and being quite healthy. My husband is 51, very healthy and has no shots. NONE. We have both had Covid twice. Both times were easier on him, and he was the one I was most worried about....though they were not bad for either of us. The last time, in August, he had a stuffy nose and slightly sore throat. I urged him to test just to see. He tested positive, then went out and mowed the lawn.

The best is when the vaxxed express gratitude for being vaxxed for Covid when they get Covid.

Type that three years ago and people be like -
OIP.DqIUMc3aB57V-6ipzaUCSAHaHa

This is the cognitive dissonance of a Moral Panic. We are already starting to come out of it when we see the rank stupidity of things like one-way stickers on grocery store aisles.

This will fade too. When it does--people will be left with What They Did during the pandemic.

I feel very secure in my decisions.

This is the cognitive dissonance of a Moral Panic. We are already starting to come out of it when we see the rank stupidity of things like one-way stickers on grocery store aisles.

This will fade too. When it does--people will be left with What They Did during the pandemic.

I feel very secure in my decisions.
Apparently, once established, that cognitive dissonance can continue to be exploited. For example, the company that made the vaccine can successfully release a pill for it when you get the infection anyway. They are so confident in the ineffectiveness of the "vaccine" they developed, they poured billions into developing, marketing, and manufacturing a pill for when you get it anyway.

Apparently, once established, that cognitive dissonance can continue to be exploited. For example, the company that made the vaccine can successfully release a pill for it when you get the infection anyway. They are so confident in the ineffectiveness of the "vaccine" they developed, they poured billions into developing, marketing, and manufacturing a pill for when you get it anyway.

To some extent. However, uptake for the Omicron boosters is very, very low. Uptake for boosters for children ages 6 mos-4 years is also (thank God) very low. So again, people may not be willing to voice their deepest reservations YET, but watch what they do

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Rde9eCz.png

Forum List

Back