Get Rid of Spanish in America

Kill the Confederacy!

durham-county-confederate-statue-d45962fe-9d2e-440a-a2b0-edf4f6d36b15.jpg

This Hucklefvck Movement is still useless. :113:
You CAN'T kill the confederacy. In cities with conservative mayors, the confederacy will live forever. And state laws in at least 5 states ban the removal of Confederate monuments. In North Carolina, some people who tore down this statue, were arrested on FELONY charges, and will be in prison, for years.

upload_2018-3-13_17-57-47.png

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

Dear protectionist
Let's focus on teaching the basics of Constitutional law,
history and governance. Yes the original documents
are written in English. So yes it helps to understand
the original language, intent and spirit of the laws.

That is what is missing most in this country.
When people are not taught the spirit and authority of law
they cannot invoke this power that is shared among people equally as the govt.

So that is how people get oppressed and cannot defend their equal rights.
They don't know that the NATURAL laws empower us directly
so we don't RELY on govt for rights, but use LAWS TO CHECK GOVT against abuses.

This is similar to teaching people the laws in the Bible
in order to invoke that authority directly and govern RELATIONS by church laws.

Teaching Constitutional laws allows democratic self-governance
of people and communities so that the govt role is mainly for public safety,
national security, etc. All the social and business programs we can manage
ourselves, and govt only manages what crosses over jurisdictions into
other people's or state's domains outside our localized control.

This is the basis of teaching true equality, equal inclusion, justice and equal protection
of the laws.

See www.ethics-commission.net

Kill the Confederacy!

durham-county-confederate-statue-d45962fe-9d2e-440a-a2b0-edf4f6d36b15.jpg

This Hucklefvck Movement is still useless. :113:
You CAN'T kill the confederacy. In cities with conservative mayors, the confederacy will live forever. And state laws in at least 5 states ban the removal of Confederate monuments.

Absolute Grade A Bullshit.

In North Carolina, some people who tore down this statue, were arrested on FELONY charges, and will be in prison, for years.

Again, absolute 100 proof non-GMO concentrated Bullshit.

And by the way the only reason you can't kill the Confederacy is that that was already done in April of 1865. You can't kill the same thing twice.

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

Dear protectionist
Let's focus on teaching the basics of Constitutional law,
history and governance. Yes the original documents
are written in English. So yes it helps to understand
the original language, intent and spirit of the laws.

That is what is missing most in this country.
When people are not taught the spirit and authority of law
they cannot invoke this power that is shared among people equally as the govt.

So that is how people get oppressed and cannot defend their equal rights.
They don't know that the NATURAL laws empower us directly
so we don't RELY on govt for rights, but use LAWS TO CHECK GOVT against abuses.

This is similar to teaching people the laws in the Bible
in order to invoke that authority directly and govern RELATIONS by church laws.

Teaching Constitutional laws allows democratic self-governance
of people and communities so that the govt role is mainly for public safety,
national security, etc. All the social and business programs we can manage
ourselves, and govt only manages what crosses over jurisdictions into
other people's or state's domains outside our localized control.

This is the basis of teaching true equality, equal inclusion, justice and equal protection
of the laws.

See www.ethics-commission.net
Informative and interesting, but rather off topic.

Absolute Grade A Bullshit.

In North Carolina, some people who tore down this statue, were arrested on FELONY charges, and will be in prison, for years.

Again, absolute 100 proof non-GMO concentrated Bullshit.

And by the way the only reason you can't kill the Confederacy is that that was already done in April of 1865. You can't kill the same thing twice.
Too bad you're going up against FACTS. 5 states HAVE banned monument removal. You're entitled to your own opinion. But you're not entitled to create your own facts. Calling facts "bullshit", only does one thing. Makes you look stupid.

Several States Have Erected Laws To Protect Confederate Monuments | HuffPost

In some states, it's illegal to take down monuments or change street names honoring the Confederacy

It wouldn't be any thing at all if our beloved government had done their job at upholding immigration policy.
If people want to speak another language it's really just fine but I will agree, voting ballots should be in English. that gives people more incentive to learn the language

IMG_0133.JPG

Yes.. let's get rid of Spanish and of course the very people that speak it too.
This is the effect this sick fuck of a president has had on all of you.

View attachment 182459

Sounds like you're the sick one. No, decades ago, I opposed illegal aliens stealing my jobs, raiding my economy, sucking up my scarce resources, overcrowding my schools, hospitals, and recreation places, adding more pollution, and crime, plus eroding the culture with a foreign language.

View attachment 182459

Sounds like you're the sick one. No, decades ago, I opposed illegal aliens stealing my jobs, raiding my economy, sucking up my scarce resources, overcrowding my schools, hospitals, and recreation places, adding more pollution, and crime, plus eroding the culture with a foreign language.
So you've been a racist fuck for decades. Thanks for the testimony.

So you've been a racist fuck for decades. Thanks for the testimony.
So you're a mindless race card thrower, even in the midst of important, relevant information. And can't control your tongue either. You are what you write.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

" the confederacy will live forever."
You can post as many nazi flags as you like, but .. There is nothing to link Trump to Nazism. Absolutely nothing.
Trump may not precisely be a Nazi, but he does have authoritarian, neo-fascist tendencies, and is in fact a bigot and racist.

Indeed, both you and Trump share the same bigotry with regard to Spanish-speakers.

Forum List

Back