Grant the Democrats their gun ban wish.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Let the Democrats ban the manufacture, sell and possession of guns.
There are about 300 million guns in America.
Now how are you going to enforce your ban?
It seems like an impossible task.

Democrats running on gun bans is exactly what I want to see. They will lose even more seats.

These people calling for gun bans and confiscation are interesting. They think getting a couple million illegals out of the country is impossible but somehow confiscating 300 million plus firearms is totes doable.

Democrats running on gun bans is exactly what I want to see. They will lose even more seats.

These people calling for gun bans and confiscation are interesting. They think getting a couple million illegals out of the country is impossible but somehow confiscating 300 million plus firearms is totes doable.

The Democrat Sanctuary Cites are protecting illegal alien criminals who use guns to commit their crimes.

Excellent point. Libs say there is no way to round up and deport 30 million illegals. You can hide a gun a lot easier than you can hide an illegal.

Dims banned them in Chicago but then turned from it because it was an abysmal failure

Now they want to do the same for the country I reckon, but that is what Progressivism is, it is the utter rejection of learning from the past and insisting you can create a new future.

New Topics

Forum List

Back