Germany to Ban “Hate Speech Against Muslims” on Social Media

It doesn't matter that the Syrians are not asylum seekers, it doesn't matter that they've lived in Germany and the others in the Netherlands and Switzerland. What matters is that, none of them are European they're Syrian and Muslim savages, as non-Europeans, they do NOT belong on our Continent in the first place.

All of them, deport them back to Syria and if they get blown-up there, who gives a crap.

I think they want to go back, its too bad their country is destroyed. Are you saying only Germans should live in Germany??

I don't give a crap about their country.

I'm saying that only Europeans should essentially live in Europa, this means ANY European can live in Germany or any other European nation, we are a European family of European peoples.

I have no problem with Australians, New Zealanders, Argentines, Chileans, Chinese, Japanese or North Americans including Canadians in that, no problem with any of these nationalities living in Europe. These nationalities do not in general cause harm and chaos, and they work, they're not welfare queens and with the exception of the Chinese and Japanese, the others will almost certainly be of European ancestry.

The Muslims and those of black African ancestry, no, they don't belong on our Continent and never have and they need to be deported, IF ANY were born in Europe, doesn't matter, they're NOT European, they need to be deported back to the lands of their ancestry.

Wow...that sounds like you really are channeling Nazi racist propoganda. So a black European, who has lived there for many generations - should be deported?

Yes if they show any allegiance to another country, or speak out against their adopted countries culture. We have had many black people migrate to Europe that have integrated and become good citizens, bringing their culture and tastes with them. These have been changed to suit European tastes and we are better for it. But when they start saying things like " in my country I am allowed to murder my wife" then they don't see themselves as being part of their adopted country.

Exactly. I hear them on the television saying "I'm Nigerian, I'm British but I'm Nigerian". I think go back to Nigeria then.

They are either Nigerian OR British, they can't be both, when they ramble on about how great Nigeria and it's culture are, you think, so why aren't you back in Nigeria?

But you don't consider then British. You don't consider them European. There's nothing they can say that will alter that view no matter how many years they've lived there (that's what I'm reading from your posts).

It doesn't matter that the Syrians are not asylum seekers, it doesn't matter that they've lived in Germany and the others in the Netherlands and Switzerland. What matters is that, none of them are European they're Syrian and Muslim savages, as non-Europeans, they do NOT belong on our Continent in the first place.

All of them, deport them back to Syria and if they get blown-up there, who gives a crap.

I think they want to go back, its too bad their country is destroyed. Are you saying only Germans should live in Germany??

I'm saying that only Europeans should essentially live in Europa, this means ANY European can live in Germany or any other European nation, we are a European family of European peoples.

I have no problem with Australians, New Zealanders, Argentines, Chileans, Chinese, Japanese or North Americans including Canadians in that, no problem with any of these nationalities living in Europe. These nationalities do not in general cause harm and chaos, and they work, they're not welfare queens and with the exception of the Chinese and Japanese, the others will almost certainly be of European ancestry.

The Muslims and those of black African ancestry, no, they don't belong on our Continent and never have and they need to be deported, IF ANY were born in Europe, doesn't matter, they're NOT European, they need to be deported back to the lands of their ancestry.

Wow...that sounds like you really are channeling Nazi racist propoganda. So a black European, who has lived there for many generations - should be deported?

Yes if they show any allegiance to another country, or speak out against their adopted countries culture. We have had many black people migrate to Europe that have integrated and become good citizens, bringing their culture and tastes with them. These have been changed to suit European tastes and we are better for it. But when they start saying things like " in my country I am allowed to murder my wife" then they don't see themselves as being part of their adopted country.

So...no one should be allowed to speak out against their country's culture?

Not if it is done to cause harm or to incite others to do harm, try living in a real country that has real laws for a change and you will see what is meant by that.

Exactly. I hear them on the television saying "I'm Nigerian, I'm British but I'm Nigerian". I think go back to Nigeria then.

They are either Nigerian OR British, they can't be both, when they ramble on about how great Nigeria and it's culture are, you think, so why aren't you back in Nigeria?

But you don't consider then British. You don't consider them European. There's nothing they can say that will alter that view no matter how many years they've lived there (that's what I'm reading from your posts).

When third generation immigrants turn round and say they are allowed to rape 12 year old girls or murder their wives "because it is allowed in my country" then they are saying they don't want to be British. Just like the black Americans that don't see themselves as Americans but African Americans with the emphasis on African

When third generation immigrants turn round and say they are allowed to rape 12 year old girls or murder their wives "because it is allowed in my country" then they are saying they don't want to be British. Just like the black Americans that don't see themselves as Americans but African Americans with the emphasis on African

So Brits who rape children or murder their wives aren't British?
Norfolk paedophile ring: Woman, 34, convicted of playing 'instrumental role'
Jealous husband killed adulterous wife and tried to strangle son

So Brits who rape children or murder their wives aren't British?
Norfolk paedophile ring: Woman, 34, convicted of playing 'instrumental role'
Jealous husband killed adulterous wife and tried to strangle son

They are criminals and deserve their punishment, but I don't expect a bleeding heart pinko liberal to understand that we have more than enough rapists and murderers without importing more from foreign lands. Time to bring back hanging for premeditated rapes and murders that have a religious undercurrent, that is to say they are done because they are allowed in other countries that the culprits came from. Did you know that if we had not imported so many criminals over the last 50 years we would not need as many jails and the prison population would be 50% of what it is today.

I will as in Denmark and Norway in Sweden no normalthinking and communist rules against raise. Mouslim are better than in land born normalthinking in Sweden so they must go to Finland or Germany to bring life there instead for Sweden here I will are some Norway and Denmark raise rules. Good for women and children and all man with raise.

We live closer to the two countries in the Nordic countries than in Finland in the same and then we should not be like Finland and other foreign pack especially in East Europe, we will be like in two Nordic in western Nordic region and Great Britain, Canada and the USA no normalthinking and communist rules against raise.

I think this two is worst against raise in Sweden.

We live closer to the two countries in the Nordic countries than in Finland in the same and then we should not be like Finland and other foreign pack especially in East Europe, we will be like in two Nordic in western Nordic region and Great Britain, Canada and the USA no normalthinking and communist rules against raise.

I think this two is worst against raise in Sweden.

Germany and Austria are also Nordic, and the majority of us don't want the Muslim hordes, they should be all deported back to the variety of Muslim nations.

Yes. You can call yourself European if say, your European ancestry starts at 1900, but not post 1900. So nearly 116 years, you can call your RECENT ancestry European....but Neu European not Alt European.

My family dates at least back from 460AD, THIS is what is an actual European....the blood in my veins goes back at least 1,556 years....one thousand five hundred and fifty six years.

Of course someone who has just "turned up" on my Continent 50 years ago can NEVER be a European and it's completely ridiculous to think that they can.

It's like the whole Nouveau Riche and Parvenu thing, as opposed to Old Money.

Very many people in Europa would completely understand what I mean here, however, I don't expect you to understand. Heritage is very important to us you see. As you are American I simply don't think you can understand this.

People like me, we are from very old Aristocratic families, we created Europa and THIS generation of us all from these families across Europa and Mitteleuropa are NOT about to let OUR Continent, that we love so much, to be neither destroyed nor dumbed down by a multitude of Muslim and North African basic savage peoples who have no manners, no sophistication, barely educated to European standards and absolutely no finesse or elegance between them.

Traitor Merkel and her ilk are completely misguided here, because it's simply not going to be allowed and that's it. Period.

Edited as my spelling went wrong on the simple words tonight.

Last edited:

Yes. You can call yourself European if say, your European ancestry starts at 1900, but not post 1900. So nearly 116 years, you can call your RECENT ancestry European....but Neu European not Alt European.

My family dates at least back from 460AD, THIS is what is an actual European....the blood in my veins goes back at least 1,556 years....one thousand five hundred and fifty six years.

Of course someone who has just "turned up" on my Continent 50 years ago can NEVER be a European and it's completely ridiculous to think that they can.

Very many people in Europa would completely understand what I mean here, however, I don't expect you to understand. Heritage is very important to us you see. As you are American I simply don't think you can understand this.

People like me, we are from very old Aristocratic families, we created Europa and THIS generation of us all from these families across Europa and Mitteleuropa are NOT about to let OUR Continent, that we love so much, to be neither destroyed nor dumbed down by a multitude of Muslim and North African basic savage peoples who have no manners, no sophistication, barely educated to European standards and absolutely no finesse or elegance between them.

Traitor Merkel and her ilk are completely misguided here, because it's simply not going to be allowed and that's it. Period.

very few people of German ancestry can have the slightest claim to the Americas----probably none

very few people of German ancestry can have the slightest claim to the Americas----probably none

:confused-84:

You gotta be kidding me!!! Well, Facebook seems to be going along but no reaction yet from Google and Twitter. What bothers me is when will Obama's “anti-radical czar” try to do the same thing here?

Read the story @ Germany springs to action over hate speech against migrants

And it seem that Twitter is now going to give you 1,000 characters to do it in.

MERKEL MUSS WEG !!!! MERKEL RAUS !!!!

MERKEL BLUTSAUGER !!!! MERKEL RAUS !!!!

angela_merkel_vampire.jpg

A year ago, after the Charlie Hebdo bloodbath, Angela Merkel was walking directly alongside President Hollande in that hideous memorial parade at which the world's leaders proclaimed that no such bloody acts of violence would ever kill free speech. No, sir, when it comes to killing free speech, leave it to smooth house-trained western politicians.
And so it was that Chancellor Merkel chose to commemorate the first anniversary of the Charlie massacre by clamping down on freedom of expression for her own benighted subjects. As The Washington Post put it:

Germany springs to action over hate speech against migrants

Angela Merkel is the worst Chancellor of Germany since ...well, I don't want to go all Godwin's Law in the final paragraph, but since Goebbels' tenure as Reichskanzler in the brief interregnum between Hitler's suicide and his own. But that she's inflicting more damage on her nation than all seven of her post-war predecessors ever contemplated is beyond dispute. On Frau Merkel's current demographic arithmetic, there will be twice as many Muslims as native Germans within two generations. As I wrote last year:

Herr Brandl calls this "a demographic shift of epic proportions, one that will change the face of Germany forever". But that's understating it: it will obliterate the face of Germany forever. Frau Merkel will have achieved what Bomber Harris and the Red Army couldn't: she will have wiped Germany off the map.

This is such an historic achievement surely the least she could do is let Germans talk about it. But apparently not. So what can you say in a land where real crime isn't policed but thought-crime is? Let's leave the last word to one of those young men detained but then released on New Year's Eve:

One of those involved in attacks told officers: "I am Syrian. You have to treat me kindly. Mrs Merkel invited me."

That guy understands his rare privilege in today's Germany: He can say whatever the hell he wants, and you can't say anything back.

Checkpoint Charlie Hebdo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back