Germany to Ban “Hate Speech Against Muslims” on Social Media

This after a mayor telling the women they should just get used to rape by muslims.. lol ok

This after a mayor telling the women they should just get used to rape by muslims.. lol ok

Henriette Reker another Traitor bitch, she got stabbed in the neck whilst campaigning for the office that she has forefeited the right to hold.

She needs to be forced to resign, ditto the Cologne police chief and of course the ENTIRE German Government....ALL volksverräter....hopefully within the year there will be the Revolution and then a Volksgerichtshof to put these Traitors in the dock.

Henriette Reker another Traitor bitch, she got stabbed in the neck whilst campaigning for the office that she has forefeited the right to hold.

She needs to be forced to resign, ditto the Cologne police chief and of course the ENTIRE German Government....ALL volksverräter....hopefully within the year there will be the Revolution and then a Volksgerichtshof to put these Traitors in the dock.

Add Henriette Reker to the Traitor To The People list:

wpid-wp-1411673625069.jpg

Guno apparently thinks this is FUNNY, he/she rated it FUNNY....what a twisted pervert you must be.

Treason is funny? Allowing gang-rape is funny?

Germany is doing the right thing........ :thup:

Yes because it's of paramount importance to continue to allow gang-rapes and other forms of violence against your native population, whilst of equal paramount importance is to protect the Muslim and African savages from any sort of harm.

good point------they should monitor mosques for those weekly Khutbah jumaat feces
flings

hey you guys started this, jail time for denying the events of the holocaust, and every word spoke about Jews, true or not was anti Semitism. How does it feel.

who are "you guys" in your post, penny dear?--------I am not sure but I think it was
Austria that introduced the laws against holocaust denial. Are the "you guys"
Austrians? It might interest you to know that I have some Austrian ancestry

good point------they should monitor mosques for those weekly Khutbah jumaat feces
flings

hey you guys started this, jail time for denying the events of the holocaust, and every word spoke about Jews, true or not was anti Semitism. How does it feel.

who are "you guys" in your post, penny dear?--------I am not sure but I think it was

You know who, Zionist. Oh not it was Zionist , you keep blaming everyone else. I changed my mind, one should be able to be truthful , but the Pam Geller groups are banned as they should be.

flings

Yes and this crap is stopping also. The next Government are going to be shocking to all these....extortionists who just have wanted money, money, money for decades.

No more of this "forced" guilt crap. Period. Gloves off. Period.

flings

You know who, Zionist. Oh not it was Zionist , you keep blaming everyone else. I changed my mind, one should be able to be truthful , but the Pam Geller groups are banned as they should be.

HUH? you once said you were not very young-------- anyone over 40 who claims
that "Zionists" initiated laws against "holocaust denial"------would have to be
demented or psychotic. Do you know what the word 'demented' means?

flings

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm Austrian.

I googled-----the laws against holocaust denial did start in Austria-----about 1947.
It was for Austria a program of DENAZIFICATION ------no wonder penny is
annoyed

You gotta be kidding me!!! Well, Facebook seems to be going along but no reaction yet from Google and Twitter. What bothers me is when will Obama's “anti-radical czar” try to do the same thing here?

Read the story @ Germany springs to action over hate speech against migrants

And it seem that Twitter is now going to give you 1,000 characters to do it in.

This has been a building movement over the years. As a matter of fact I was just reading an article last night by Barbara Kay of the National Post about this movement in Quebec to criminalize any speech that is derogatory to Islam in Quebec..

What was fascinating was this tidbit on how Hillary Clinton under Obama has been coordinating with other countries to move forward with criminalizing speech.

Hillary sponsored the first Istanbul Conference to deal with enacting speech restrictive laws against slandering ISLAM world wide with the exception of the US of course because of the Constitution.I didn't know that.

Very disturbing.Happened in 2011 with Obama's full support.

Here's just part of the movement she and Obama have been involved in. A crime to slander Islam. It's out there and now Quebec is looking at passing a law on this.

Here's a bit of the article. It's worth the whole read.

"The Cairo Declaration asserts the superiority of Islam and defines freedom of speech according to Shariah law, which considers any criticism of Muhammad blasphemy. (Former French screen star and animal-rights activist Brigitte Bardot, for example, who has criticized Islam, mostly for its use of animal sacrifices, has been prosecuted and fined four times for “inciting racial hatred.”)

Clinton could not assent to enacting speech-restrictive laws in the U.S. — that pesky constitution!

Frémont’s fascination with the OIC is hardly unique in North America. In spite of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which is supposed to protect Americans from speech-chilling laws like Bill 59 and the Cairo Declaration, one of the OIC’s biggest fans is the U.S. State Department. Hillary Clinton enthusiastically sponsored the first Istanbul conference in 2011, which included delegates from the U.S., the EU and the OIC, but was largely conducted behind closed doors and attracted little attention.

Clinton could not assent to enacting speech-restrictive laws in the U.S. — that pesky constitution! — but she did assert that the U.S. could advocate for other messages to achieve the same result, such as the use of “good old-fashioned techniques of peer pressure and shaming.” On this file, she and her president march in lockstep.

US President Barack Obama famously announced in 2012 that the "future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam".

Well, if the future does not belong to those who have the right to say anything they want about the prophet of Islam, just as the past has belonged to those with the right to say anything they want about Moses, Christ, Marx and the Buddha; and if “slander” of Islam is to be defined by the OIC and suppressed by shaming or worse — then to whom exactly do Jacques Frémont, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama intend for the future to belong?"

Barbara Kay: Appeasing the Islamists in Quebec

flings

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm Austrian.

good----so you know all about cakes that include marzipan and chocolate.
My grandfather was a baker in the AUSTRIAN STYLE ------his education in
baking took place in his childhood in Austria. The original intensive
DENAZIFICATION PROGRAM was initiated in Austria-------it did not seem
to touch you. My Austrian cousins died in Auschwitz------not your fault.

whipped cream too. ------uhm ??? schlag ???

Wasn't the stabbing by an anti Muslim activist?

Forum List

Back