Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Germany: We no longer recognize the United States as a superpower

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

Talk about fucking up our relationships around the world! Trump has to go!

...because we should care what the Germans think. The people that brought the world Marxism, communism, Nazism, and today they push globalism, progressivism, and multiculturalism. Germans make good engineers and can build things better than most, but they are also the most stubborn and have no common sense.

If you want set up a PayPal account and I'll PAY for you to GTFO of Germany and go back to America where you belong, you hate Germans so much then GTFO and go back to America you little slug.
Do you deny that Germany’s stupid policies lead to two world wars, and their progressive pro-Islamic Agenda will no doubt lead to a third?

Germans are mega-kooks.

Be careful Sobieski because the same crowd who hate Germany also hate Poland and you should already know that.

Didn't one of their leaders murder millions of people?

Fuck Germany.
Sorta like some of our previous Presidents murdered millions of Indians...

Don't bring moral equivalence into it.
You mean don't destroy a bullshit statement with an historical fact...okay, I got it...

I don't think you did. You are just pushing your own particular hobby horse.

We're basically discussing the hubris of countries telling other countries what to do.

They have it. Since 1991.
Lucy. Do you believe Germany has full sovereignty?
Obama was considered okay until he started the Warmongering thing.

Germans looking down on Warmongering, that's frigging hilarious?

We know you have issues with Germans, we have had this discussion before and I'm not going to get into another one with you.

Fuck Germany.

You mean don't destroy a bullshit statement with an historical fact...okay, I got it...

We're basically discussing the hubris of countries telling other countries what to do.

Karma gets everyone in the end, Karma will get the Americans, they think they are both Invincible and have no blood on their hands.

Fuck Germany.

Maybe you need to warm your brain up before continuing to make ignorant statements...

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

And more than one American President was responsible for the murders of millions of Native Americans...
Facts shouldn't hurt so much but for some people they do....

Fuck Germany.

Maybe you need to warm your brain up before continuing to make ignorant statements...

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

And more than one American President was responsible for the murders of millions of Native Americans...

I have in this thread mentioned the Genocide of the Native Americans, I mentioned it when I first commented that it is not like America has no blood on its hands and the Karma America will get will be the bitch of bitches.

Also for the past 60 plus years America has become Addicted To War, America is in a State of Perpetual Warmongering.

Fuck Germany.

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

Warm up my brain?

You think? Got any suggestions?

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

I have in this thread mentioned the Genocide of the Native Americans, I mentioned it when I first commented that it is not like America has no blood on its hands and the Karma America will get will be the bitch of bitches.

Also for the past 60 plus years America has become Addicted To War, America is in a State of Perpetual Warmongering.
No argument with your statement at all...

So the Germans feel they are not getting protection from the US and that pisses them off? Really? The exterminators of millions now is worried about the US protecting them.

And who is this "nuclear" war going to involve? NK with maybe one nuke and probably none. Iran? Who has the nukes that Obama allowed them to get and funded? Russia? Really are they not pals with Trump? China? Are they going to cut off the biggest or one of their biggest training partners?

I think this whole article can be summed up as being ahole whinny left wing BS. And since when did Canada look out for anyone other than themselves? Meanwhile condemning the rest of the world.

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

Warm up my brain?

Yeah, think before you continue to make stupid comments...

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

We've all got blood on our hands. Consider my own violent history.

Even Switzerland. And who would have thought that little picture postcard country.

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

Warm up my brain?

Yeah, think before you continue to make stupid comments...

I didn't think they were stupid.

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

Even Switzerland. And who would have thought that little picture postcard country.
Then stop with the "moral equivalency" bullshit....

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

Make me.

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

Make me.
Facts make you...lol...

Whether Democrat or Republican, our next President is going to have to make one hell of an apology tour

Make me.
Facts make you...lol...

Make me what?

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

Well the British are worse than the Americans for violence and warmongering, most of Britains entire history is a history of violence and multiple Genocides.

Leave Switzerland alone they have been Neutral since 1815 and also it's where my bank is.

COLONELANGUS SAID:

Fuck Germany.

Well the British are worse than the Americans for violence and warmongering, most of Britains entire history is a history of violence and multiple Genocides.

Leave Switzerland alone they have been Neutral since 1815 and also it's where my bank is.

I have no intention of blasting them. But the book I read on the Hapsburgs didn't exactly paint a sqeaky clean picture of them.

In other words, none of us has clean hands.

Forum List

Back