Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Who are these people?

Guy Maurice Marie Louise Verhofstadt and Herr Schultz. This isn’t just a pair of Euro-headbangers blabbing. These are very influential men signalling clear policy intentions. No-one ought to be surprised. The EU has never hidden the fact that it’s very point is the creation of one central state and one country called Europe, with nation states eradicated.

Comment from a tangled web.

Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Germany: We no longer recognize the United States as a superpower

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

Talk about fucking up our relationships around the world! Trump has to go!

Gee, Germany hates the US President who demands that they live up to their NATO agreements and loves the ex President who was a total kiss ass wuss letting them get away with not doing so? What a shock! (Eye Roll!)

They DID owe money to the UN. Thats why they paid it...
Fucking hack piece
Trump claimed Germany owed the US money for their defense.

You and he are both hac.
I thought he was referring to the UN.
How else would they "owe us money"

They don’t. It was yet another Trump lie. That’s why Macron and Merkel we’re openly laughing at Trump in Brussels.
they owed germany money. After trump kept saying that, they paid it.. or agreed to.. one or the other

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Germany: "We no longer recognize the United States as a Superpower."

Lying Donald Trump has utterly destroyed America's image around the world in less than a year. Germany has in fact become the leader of the free world now. And now he has also united the entire arab world against us. So...does this make Americans more safe? Or less safe?

Cons don't bother answering you live in fantasy world. For everyone else these are the consequences of sitting on your ass and not voting if you didn't vote. There is a leper colony in the White House now that all the world hates.

What's amusing about your little rant, Isaac...is your demand that Cons shouldn't answer back! Why is that? Because you don't want to be told that Germany wants the US to pay for the defense of the "Free World" but defer to their wishes as to how that Free World operates? Why is it that we should do that? Because we're idiots?

You mean don't destroy a bullshit statement with an historical fact...okay, I got it...

I don't think you did. You are just pushing your own particular hobby horse.

We're basically discussing the hubris of countries telling other countries what to do.
Maybe you need to warm your brain up before continuing to make ignorant statements...

COLONELANGUS SAID:
Didn't one of their leaders murder millions of people?

Fuck Germany.

And more than one American President was responsible for the murders of millions of Native Americans...
Facts shouldn't hurt so much but for some people they do....

Warm up my brain?

You think? Got any suggestions?

^^^^ Vodka or Tequila.

Tequila; on the beach in Mexico at sunset.

Not a fan of vodka.

I have not visited Mexico, they have a good National Football team though. I have every several years visited Argentina where we have relatives, original they got there in the late 1940s but when they became very old they returned home to die on our soil and are in our family crypt which is where I am to be buried and also my children etc, but their children stayed in Argentina and now their grandchildren who were born there are there. Buenos Aires is one of the greatest cities in the world and has one of the greatest Opera Houses the Teatro Colón one of my Uncles took me there first when I was about aged 11 years in age and I remember what the performance was of, it was W. A. Mozart's "La Clemenza di Tito" ("The Clemency of Titus"), which W. A. Mozart composed in 1791, of course it is majestic.

It's not my favourite Opera, that is "Lucia di Lammermoor" by Gaetano Donizetti composed in 1835, the Libretto written by Salvatore Cammarano is in part based on the Sir Walter Scott novel ""The Bride of Lammermoor", Cammarano was a famous Librettist among others he wrote the Libretto for Giuseppe Verdi's "The Battle of Legnano" which is a fantastic Opera and I recommend to anyone who loves Opera the 1951 and NOT the 1977 recording, the 1951 recording with Caterina Mancini and Amedeo Berdin and Conducted by Fernando Previtali who was very famous for Conducting mainly Verdi Operas, it was originally released on Warner Fonit but also now available on Naxos Classical Archives.

upload_2017-12-8_13-21-21.png

VERDI, G.: Battaglia di Legnano (La) [Opera] (Previtali) (1951) - 9.80882-83

This is the Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires:

upload_2017-12-8_13-1-28.png

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

Gee, Germany hates the US President who demands that they live up to their NATO agreements and loves the ex President who was a total kiss ass wuss letting them get away with not doing so? What a shock! (Eye Roll!)

Merkel loves the President that wins Nobel Peace Prizes and spies on her with impunity.

Maybe it's the killer drone with impunity appeal or maybe she just does not want to die an early death.

Anyway, perhaps Merkel should be focusing on her own plummeting approval rating than Trump.

I don't think you did. You are just pushing your own particular hobby horse.

We're basically discussing the hubris of countries telling other countries what to do.

Maybe you need to warm your brain up before continuing to make ignorant statements...

COLONELANGUS SAID:
Didn't one of their leaders murder millions of people?

Fuck Germany.

And more than one American President was responsible for the murders of millions of Native Americans...

Warm up my brain?

^^^^ Vodka or Tequila.

Not a fan of vodka.

I have not visited Mexico, they have a good National Football team though. I have every several years visited Argentina where we have relatives, original they got there in the late 1940s but when they became very old they returned home to die on our soil and are in our family crypt which is where I am to be buried and also my children etc, but their children stayed in Argentina and now their grandchildren who were born there are there. Buenos Aires is one of the greatest cities in the world and has one of the greatest Opera Houses the Teatro Colón one of my Uncles took me there first when I was about aged 11 years in age and I remember what the performance was of, it was W. A. Mozart's "La Clemenza di Tito" ("The Clemency of Titus"), which W. A. Mozart composed in 1791, of course it is majestic.

It's not my favourite Opera, that is "Lucia di Lammermoor" by Gaetano Donizetti composed in 1835, the Libretto written by Salvatore Cammarano is in part based on the Sir Walter Scott novel ""The Bride of Lammermoor", Cammarano was a famous Librettist among others he wrote the Libretto for Giuseppe Verdi's "The Battle of Legnano" which is a fantastic Opera and I recommend to anyone who loves Opera the 1951 and NOT the 1977 recording, the 1951 recording with Caterina Mancini and Amedeo Berdin and Conducted by Fernando Previtali who was very famous for Conducting mainly Verdi Operas, it was originally released on Warner Fonit but also now available on Naxos Classical Archives.

View attachment 164883

View attachment 164882

I'd like to visit Argentina.

The tango!

Who are these people?

Guy Maurice Marie Louise Verhofstadt and Herr Schultz. This isn’t just a pair of Euro-headbangers blabbing. These are very influential men signalling clear policy intentions. No-one ought to be surprised. The EU has never hidden the fact that it’s very point is the creation of one central state and one country called Europe, with nation states eradicated.

Yes but this we must fight. The EU must be destroyed or the European Continent will fall into the abyss.

..............//snip

Merkel loves the President that wins Nobel Peace Prizes and spies on her with impunity.

Maybe it's the killer drone with impunity appeal or maybe she just does not want to die an early death.

Anyway, perhaps Merkel should be focusing on her own plummeting approval rating than Trump.

There is no rising star to take her place.

Warm up my brain?

^^^^ Vodka or Tequila.

Not a fan of vodka.

View attachment 164883

View attachment 164882

I'd like to visit Argentina.

The tango!

Yes.

Who are these people?

Yes but this we must fight. The EU must be destroyed or the European Continent will fall into the abyss.

I have a feeling there will be a domino effect.

Like a house of cards.

Who are these people?

I have a feeling there will be a domino effect.

Like a house of cards.

Most are not going to accept a Federal European Continent, if they attempt this Britain will not be the only nation exiting.

We know you have issues with Germans, we have had this discussion before and I'm not going to get into another one with you.

An arrogant, belligerent country, that started two major world wars, systematically murdered seventeen million of its own people, tries to distance itself from its shameful Nazi past by acting like Nazis, and which thinks it is in any place to tell us Americans how to run our country—why would anyone have issues with that?

Who are these people?

They intend to start a war, not Berlin intends to start a war, the EU Dictatorship at the EU Commission intends to start a war and with who we do not know. They want a Federal European Union complete with one giant European Army and Britain even though in 2019 you leave the EU you have been told you still would have to be part of the European Army, this army could number anything between 1 million or 20 million, there are 500 million people here we are more than 28 nations combined.

Merkel has these 2 million Muslims that she opened the door to walk in, most are useless not skilled minimal education she knows this but is paying for them, they are 80% young men of military age, there must be an ulterior motive, so what if that ulterior motive is that they are put into the European Army alongside Europeans?

We know you have issues with Germans, we have had this discussion before and I'm not going to get into another one with you.

An arrogant, belligerent country, that started two major world wars, systematically murdered seventeen million of its own people, tries to distance itself from its shameful Nazi past by acting like Nazis, and which thinks it is in any place to tell us Americans how to run our country—why would anyone have issues with that?

America and Britain turned those into World Wars and the First War we didn't start we had a RIGHT to declare war because of this:

upload_2017-12-8_13-57-31.png

"tries to distance itself from its shameful Nazi past by acting like Nazis"

What a stupid ignorant comment.

"and which thinks it is in any place to tell us Americans how to run our country—"

What gives America a right to dictate to other countries, America are the ones who are like Nazi's invading Sovereign nations, bombing and killing innocent women and children, having secret CIA Black Sites where you tortured people using Gestapo torture methods and Occupying nations against the wishes of the peoples.

And I was responding to Sobieksi who the same Usual Suspects are now attempting to Guilt Trip Poland, we had a thread about that already. But it seems Americans do not like that Germany is of course getting ready to flex its muscles again, which if you read the OP article in full you'll see that is what is being referred to.

Oooh the Germans are going to get us.....
WW1 and WW2 it took the whole world to bring them down, but no worries just because you are American right. Sound like the stupid hicks down south that tell me bullets can not hit them because of their politicasl leanings. Bullets do not give a fuck what you are thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At any rate it is not good news when your allies are denaouncing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Germany wasn't alone in WW1, or WW2 they did have allies.
yes they did, the Germans were the big cog in the machine though!

..............//snip

You’re an idiot you are!

It was Obama who negotiated and signed the Agreement under which NATO members are required to increase their military spending.

Donnie The Dummy did NOTHING but cause them the laugh at him for his stupidity. All but one or two NATO countries are in compliance with that Agreement. In other words, Trump made a fool of himself not knowing that.

Trump voters reveal their ignorance and stupidity on a daily basis.

Theyre just pissed we're putting America first for a change

This!

Germany and many other countries are use to being the welfare queens of the US and they are pissed that the American people elected someone that looks after the US first.They need to get their own country in order first. Muslim refugees are raping German girls and nobody does jackshit.

"Germany and many other countries are use to being the welfare queens of the US"

One of the most ignorant and uneducated comments I have read. Germany gets NO money from America. Your biggest welfare queen is Israel but I suppose you have no problem with that?

"They need to get their own country in order first."

You need to get your own country in order and stop interfering in other nations, you have Blacks on the rampage BLM, you have Anarchists on the rampage Antifa, you have SJW screaming about EVERYTHING, you have men who do NOT even know what bathroom to use and you are allowing men with a penis to go into female bathrooms, you have an Illegal Immigrant who was deported 20 times and returned each time and then raped and murdered some woman but because of Human Rights you cannot do anything to him, you just had another Illegal Immigrant who murdered a woman let go by a Judge and not given life in prison or execution, you have nearly an Open Border with Mexico where thousands of Mexicans each day are getting into America, you are still Importing Kebabs who are bringing an average of seven relatives with them, your Healthcare System is the WORST in the WORLD, you have MILLIONS of Americans living on Food Stamps, you have American Veterans who are sleeping on the streets.

Get your own country in order and stop interfering with and telling other countries what they can and cannot do. Put America First and ONLY concentrate on America First.

"Muslim refugees are raping German girls and nobody does jackshit."

Muslim refugees in America are raping American girls, so what are you doing about it? That's right you are Importing more of them.

I am a non interventionist that would love to tell the Eurotrash to get off the American welfare rolls and pull their heads out of their Socialist asses. You Eurotrash should be loving Trump if you don't like America because he is getting out of the business of being your sugar daddy.

The Germans in particular have been been sucking off the teat of America ever since we kicked their asses in 1945.

I served in the US Army on the Fulda Gap in the summer of 1967. Nearby was the Third Soviet Shock Army. If it wasn't for me and 200,000 of my fellow American soldiers you Germans would be speaking Russian now. Of course you are on your way to be an Arabic speaking country now, aren't you?

Forum List

Back