Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Didn't one of their leaders murder millions of people?

Fuck Germany.

Yup and aren't they the ones who have let the terrorists into their country.

I'm not worried about what Germany Thinks, Hell, they can't even control the Muslim mutants they've let into their country.

Fuck em.

That was probably a cynical move to get more people in to pay the taxes. As the demographics are worrying, to say the least.

Merkel didn't do it out of the goodness of her heart.

I disagree. Merkel was doing the right thing in her mind. Giving homes to refugees. Once those refugee's started to murder and rape, she should have kicked the lot of them out of Germany.

Merkel is an idiot.

You mean because I'm British?

Well your national government is as bad as Germany's. National governments suck as badly as EU governments do. Europe is messed up through and through.

There is a difference between Europa and the EU the EU is NOT this Continent, the EU is the problem NOT the Continent. I am proudly European but I hate the EU, read my sig line.

What exactly is a European?

What type of question is this? What are you then African?

I can drive across the border into France. And I don't see or feel a connective tissue between French and Germans. As I do amongst the population of the United States.

When I was in America for six months I was for most in Texas but I also went to San Francisco and there was no connective tissue between Texans and San Francisco. San Francisco was like another planet and not a good planet.

I know what you mean. But everyone there is an American. That's the whole point of it. A shared identity. Why do you think kids pledge allegiance to the flag in school before classes? No one here salutes a European flag.

Well your national government is as bad as Germany's. National governments suck as badly as EU governments do. Europe is messed up through and through.

Are you proud to be British, I mean are you Patriotic? Would if you had to would you die to defend Britain?

I get a thrill from Trooping the Colour.

That is not the question, the question is are you Patriotic British and would you die if you had to to defend Britain?

I'm becoming more patriotic, as I've been a long time in exile.

Would I die? I'm not very good at hypothesis.

"Would I die? I'm not very good at hypothesis."

I can state 100% that I would DIE to protect my nation and be proud to die because that is what a Patriot does.

Are you proud to be British, I mean are you Patriotic? Would if you had to would you die to defend Britain?

That is not the question, the question is are you Patriotic British and would you die if you had to to defend Britain?

I can state 100% that I would DIE to protect my nation and be proud to die because that is what a Patriot does.

Is that Austria?

So that flies in the face of being a European. If the whole of Europe was engaged in hostilities against......whatever, would you lay down your life for it?

Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Germany: We no longer recognize the United States as a superpower

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

Talk about fucking up our relationships around the world! Trump has to go!

Oh dear, there goes the Nobel Peace Prize.

Is that Austria?

So that flies in the face of being a European. If the whole of Europe was engaged in hostilities against......whatever, would you lay down your life for it?

Yes and if anyone threatened my nation I would get my Glock and I would shoot them.

That would be a different situation, eg. if the whole of the European Continent were in war with eg. Turkey then our whole Continent would have to put certain differences away and fight together as Europeans against Turkey and we would fight and also have to die to protect the whole Continent.

Is that Austria?

Yes and if anyone threatened my nation I would get my Glock and I would shoot them.

That would be a different situation, eg. if the whole of the European Continent were in war with eg. Turkey then our whole Continent would have to put certain differences away and fight together as Europeans against Turkey and we would fight and also have to die to protect the whole Continent.

Would you feel the same passion about it, compared to the feelings for your own country?

So that flies in the face of being a European.
How can you say that? You've implied you don't know what a European is, even as you've claimed that status.

It's a geo political construct. Not a feeling of nationhood or identity.

How is it a geo political construct? I am Austrian I also are European and they fit together.

Do you think we have common values and a shared way of life?

Is that Austria?

Would you feel the same passion about it, compared to the feelings for your own country?

Well this is my Continent this is where my Ancestors are from going back more than 10-15 Centuries. I am loyal to nation and Continent, I am not loyal to eg. Belgium or Britain because I have no blood connection so why would I be loyal to other nations I wouldn't.

How can you say that? You've implied you don't know what a European is, even as you've claimed that status.

How is it a geo political construct? I am Austrian I also are European and they fit together.

I think as Europeans we have certain common values, not so much a shared way of life because we have different Cultures in each nation, our Culture is different than Hungary and the Irish have a different Culture than Croatia etc.

I think as Europeans we have certain common values, not so much a shared way of life because we have different Cultures in each nation, our Culture is different than Hungary and the Irish have a different Culture than Croatia etc.

So we are separate? Merely living on a shared land mass.

I'm from a country with a clearly defined physical border.

Fuck Germany.

I'm not worried about what Germany Thinks, Hell, they can't even control the Muslim mutants they've let into their country.

Fuck em.

That was probably a cynical move to get more people in to pay the taxes. As the demographics are worrying, to say the least.

She did it because she was trying to be magnanimous.

As for the taxes, who in their right mind wants to pay higher taxes to support a bunch of Muslim idiots who couldn't take care of themselves in their own country, never mind in Germany.

Merkel couldn't have cared less what taking these people in cost the taxpayers in her country. She is an idiot.

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Germany: We no longer recognize the United States as a superpower

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

Talk about fucking up our relationships around the world! Trump has to go!

Oh dear, there goes the Nobel Peace Prize.

Fuck The Nobel Peace Prize and Fuck The EU.

Fuck Germany.

Fuck em.

She did it because she was trying to be magnanimous.

As for the taxes, who in their right mind wants to pay higher taxes to support a bunch of Muslim idiots who couldn't take care of themselves in their own country, never mind in Germany.

Merkel couldn't have cared less what taking these people in cost the taxpayers in her country. She is an idiot.

The taxes are meant to plug holes in a cashed strapped system, not for the Muslims. They are supposed to work, in order to pay the taxes.

Just as well Germany still continues to export the stuff they manufacture.

So we are separate? Merely living on a shared land mass.

I'm from a country with a clearly defined physical border.

Well we are separate but also together.

Britain like Ireland is an island so they have a physical separation from the rest of the Continent, you share a border with no nation we share a border with eight nations they are Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Slovakia, Italy, Slovenia and Switzerland.

Forum List

Back