Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

Watch: By Wednesday of the coming week, the shithead will be out of work, his baby-mama will be nagging at him, and her crotch-fruit will be hungry and irritable.

Irony is a mofo, ain't it?

hate it that this guy is affiliated with UGA
1536807807.5604-smiley.gif

the REALLY interesting thing? radical progressives no longer see the need to hide views like this

Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

A University of Georgia (UGA) teaching assistant wrote Wednesday on Facebook that “some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom." He added that to suggest otherwise is “ahistorical and dangerously naive.”
Thank God. I thought this might have to do with FDA food inspections. I'm avoiding bagged romaine for the duration.

A teacher's assistant. That's what, a 19 year old kid?

And this was your daily outrage ration? Really?

Don't even pretend that this is acceptable. It's not . Imagine if some 19 year old dipshit had said "a lot of blacks just need to die"

Not only would you have condemned that, you would have condemned every person on here who didn't equally condemn it.

I'm beginning to believe that my initial impression of you was dead on. You're a dishonest dipshit.

When I go to Carvel to get a cone, I always order vanilla. Does that make me a racist?
Nope. Vanilla comes from a Black bean, is actually brown, and is mutated to become white.

False moron , vanilla ice cream is white despite the vanilla, not because of it. Vanilla is never "made white"

Science hating liberal moron.

"vanilla ice cream is white despite the vanilla,"

Thanks for agreeing with me. :rolleyes:

When I go to Carvel to get a cone, I always order vanilla. Does that make me a racist?
Nope. Vanilla comes from a Black bean, is actually brown, and is mutated to become white.

False moron , vanilla ice cream is white despite the vanilla, not because of it. Vanilla is never "made white"

Nice try stupid but you said , and I quote "the vanilla is made white" and no it is not. The vanilla is still black, there is just so little of it that it doesn't discolor the white dairy used to create the ice cream. Because NO ONE wants black ice cream.

Nice try stupid but you said , and I quote "the vanilla is made white" and no it is not. The vanilla is still black, there is just so little of it that it doesn't discolor the white dairy used to create the ice cream. Because NO ONE wants black ice cream.

" Because NO ONE wants black ice cream" :rolleyes:
ShowImage.ashx

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?
You know good and damn well what that TA meant.

Really? Lynchings were once common place, but the ones that did grew old and died. That did more to stop the lynchings than any law against it ever did.
I wish I could believe that theory, but when I look at the folks in the tiki march, or the folks that were at the aborted Unite the Right #2 rally last summer, they were predominantly young people.
Parents teach their children well, Bulldog. I appreciate your optimism, but sitting back and waiting for the old ones to die of old age isn't going to touch the problem.

It's not a cure all, and certainly not the only thing to be done, but society does progress due to old ideas dying with those that hold them.

20840981_1505487876196865_9204848587729469145_n-1.jpg

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same whites still havent learned their lesson.

Sounds to me like the brother is advocating a killing spree. And a lot of whites had to die and still haven't learned their lesson? Gonna dig 'em up and kill 'em again?
Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.

Bring it on asshole Mr mouth running it again. You would agree with it. You won’t be doing any of it because we all know your a pussy. You’ll hide and watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same whites still havent learned their lesson.

Sounds to me like the brother is advocating a killing spree. And a lot of whites had to die and still haven't learned their lesson? Gonna dig 'em up and kill 'em again?
Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.

Bring it on asshole Mr mouth running it again. You would agree with it. You won’t be doing any of it because we all know your a pussy. You’ll hide and watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've already put a two white racists in the hospital. Wouldnt take much for me to go the extra step. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back