Georgia passes bill allowing police to arrest anyone suspected of being in country illegally…Will more states follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT’S ABOUT PHUCKING TIME!!!
It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.

The federal courts will strike it down, just like they did in TX. Hopefully an appeal will reach SCOTUS and TX and GA will prevail.

Why can’t you dig in on this? Tell us….how do we rid ourselves of 50 million illegal parasites?
Don’t be scared.
I have a much better solution.
Eliminate all payroll taxes. Go over to consumption based. It will triple the revenue and there will no longer be any such thing as an illegal. It's really that simple.

The federal courts will strike it down, just like they did in TX. Hopefully an appeal will reach SCOTUS and TX and GA will prevail.

Yes but if 26 states pass that law....SCOTUS will back down. If 34 do....SCOTUS will pass on it completely.

Sorry no you are wrong.

1918. Arrest Of Illegal Aliens By State And Local Officers​

Subsection 1324(c) of Title 8 specifically authorizes state and local officers "whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws" to make arrests for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324. There is also a general federal statute which authorizes certain local officials to make arrests for violations of federal statutes, 18 U.S.C. § 3041. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has held that 18 U.S.C. § 3041 authorizes those local officials to issue process for the arrest, to be executed by law enforcement officers. See United States v. Bowdach, 561 F.2d 1160, 1168 (5th Cir. 1977).

Only jurisdictions that have a cooperative agreement with CBP are authorized. I seriously doubt any such agreements exist today.

They did. You lot wanted to maintain the chaos.
Libs:
But but but…I swear, Joe really really wants to fix the immigration issue that’s why he trashed the Trump policies that were working and told the parasites to rush the border.

Libs:
But but but…I swear, Joe really really wants to fix the immigration issue that’s why he trashed the Trump policies that were working and told the parasites to rush the border.
Cons: still conning America, refuse to fix border then whine about Libs.

Keep projecting.

One more time..

Subsection 1324(c) of Title 8 specifically authorizes state and local officers "whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws" to make arrests for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324.

1918. Arrest Of Illegal Aliens By State And Local Officers

From your link:

Rule 4(a)(1) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure provides that an arrest warrant "shall be executed by a marshal or by some other officer authorized by law." The phrase, "some other officer," includes state and local officers. Bowdach, supra.

You do know what an arrest warrant is, right?

Wasnt Bipartisan LIAR
LIAR.

Cons conning America: claim Libs don’t want to fix the border because Trump told them not to support the bill that gave them most of their wishlist….because Trump needs to keep the border issue boiling.

I believe now days they are considered immigrants. And, that comes with its own playbook. To hear our government talk, there is no such thing as an illegal trespasser in this country anymore.

I don't see how, the people who seemingly defend and support illegal trespassing in this country, can sit back quietly while American citizens are arrested for much less crimes than illegally entering a country.

The law calls them aliens, meaning not from here. If they are here illegally, that makes them an illegal alien. Commies just love to try to change terms to make them sound benign.

In TX they still arrest illegals if they're on private property without permission. Can you say, criminal trespass?

Have you read the Bill?
I suspect the law grants additional powers to law enforcement.
I’m hoping it allows for full nazi-like empowerment.
Imagine this….A cop is having donuts hears two parasites speaking in spanish…that’s probable cause to ask for papers. Wouldn’t that be cool?
It's after they've been arrested, for whatever, requires the booking officers to determine if they are legally in the country.

IT’S ABOUT PHUCKING TIME!!!
It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.
If true... it will never stand up in court... it will never withstand Constitutional scrutiny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back