Georgia passes bill allowing police to arrest anyone suspected of being in country illegally…Will more states follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true... it will never stand up in court... it will never withstand Constitutional scrutiny...
Forgive my constitutional ignorance…which Amendment / article prevents law enforcement from asking for proof of citizenship?

I wouldn't bet on that. They will have to overturn existing precedent to greenlight TX and GA.

26 spells Trouble for SCOTUS ...34 spells constitutional convention. I think they would fold. But....you might be right.

Cons: still conning America, refuse to fix border then whine about Libs.

Keep projecting.

Pass the biparisan bill, LIAR.

LIAR.

Cons conning America: claim Libs don’t want to fix the border because Trump told them not to support the bill that gave them most of their wishlist….because Trump needs to keep the border issue boiling.
How do you suppose Governor Abbot is doing the right thing for Americans without a Bill?

A fucking judge has halted Texas' new law.
Notice that it says it's a "win" for Biden.
As I've said now for the last few years, any attempt a state tries to protect it's border and citizens, fucking Dimocrats will always try and stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Immigration Law Struck Down by Judge in Win for Biden​

IT’S ABOUT PHUCKING TIME!!!
It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.
So stop wrecking their countries with sanctions so they can get asylum, dupes....

IT’S ABOUT PHUCKING TIME!!!
It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.

While I applaud the idea, it really is all about who/whom is elected President. We can NOT have the police intervene on our behalf, as long as they can get sued and lose everything. It is a disaster right now; it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back