Georgia City Councilman Resigns After Claiming Interracial Marriage Is Wrong

they agree with someone who opposes race mixing, while extoling the merits of...…….avoiding race mixing.
Quit putting words in my mouth you stupid dumbfuck and show us where I "extolled the merits" of racial purity?! All I said is it is an experiment never tried before that once done cannot be UNDONE.
And biodiversity makes us stronger.
Proof? Link? Degree in biology, or any related field? Nope. I thought not.

Quit putting words in my mouth you stupid dumbfuck and show us where I "extolled the merits" of racial purity?! All I said is it is an experiment never tried before that once done cannot be UNDONE.
You just did it again!
^^^^^^ Jackass idiot. You are the worst kind of racist there is. There just is no getting through to you. You spew racism everywhere you look by seeing it in everything around you but yourself. Conversations with you are like a dog chasing its own tail. Everything "proves" racism to you elsewhere yet your bubbleworld isolates you from seeing the real racism in your own mirror! Are you an IM2 sock? Must be. You flatter yourself thinking you are progressive OR a patriot. Apparently, it is the lowest IQ types of society like you who have their heads so far up their own asses (or somebody else's). You go on permanent Ignore. Bye. Now you can converse with the fag chipmunks of Boston where you are on an equal footing.

You just did it again!
^^^^^^ Jackass idiot. You are the worst kind of racist there is. There just is no getting through to you. You spew racism everywhere you look by seeing it in everything around you but yourself. Conversations with you are like a dog chasing its own tail. Everything "proves" racism to you elsewhere yet your bubbleworld isolates you from seeing the real racism in your own mirror! Are you an IM2 sock? Must be. You flatter yourself thinking you are progressive OR a patriot. Apparently, it is the lowest IQ types of society like you who have their heads so far up their own asses (or somebody else's). You go on permanent Ignore. Bye. Now you can converse with the fag chipmunks of Boston where you are on an equal footing.
Holy shit!! You certainly are an hysterical little bitch, and I don't mean hysterical as in funny. Have you considered anger management? Calm the fuck down and explain exactly how I'm the racist here . You people pull that shit all the time....accusing others of that which you are guilty of. I'm willing to be that yiu can't ignore me.

Forum List

Back